RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

Hidden IC channel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Blaze's eyes flickered open to see Cara talking to a boy... from his perspective, things weren't looking too pretty.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 pm

"Calm down Cara. I just wanted to sit with you and Sarah." He sent an adoring look towards Sarah. She ran forward and grabbed his throat, baring her teeth. "Don't you dare. You don't own her. And you know what bothers me the most? She thinks you're decent. She couldn't be more wrong."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 am

Blaze finally jumped to his feet, strolling over, "What's going on?" He muttered, just loud enough for all of them to hear. He placed two hands behind his back, like teacher's would do and scrunched his face, "Don't make me give y'all detention."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 am

The wolf boy eyed Cara, showing his rage. When Blaze started speaking, he spat at him. "Don't play teatcher filth. You're just like the rest of us," he choked. Cara tightened her grip, dragged the wolf to the tree and slammed his back into it. Her head was down, but she was looking at him, her eyes literally red with anger. "Shut your face. You don't get to talk to us like that. Especially not people who are smaller than you."

Sarah was standing now, frightened out of her mind. She had never seen Cara so angry. She shook Cara's shoulder lightly. "Cara let him go. He hasn't done anything to hurt us. It's fine. Just let him go." Her voice was cracking as tears began to form in her eyes.

Cara lifted her head to look at Sarah, her eyes softer and the redness dying down. She was filled with sorrow as she saw the sadness in Sarah's eyes. She took a deep breath and looked back to the wolf boy. "Alright Marlsen. You get off this time. Whatever you do, don't come around here again." She lowered her voice and leaned forward a little so he could hear. "Because next time I won't hold back." She let him go. Cody Marlsen rubbed his neck and coughed a little. "Yeah, right. Whatever." He scowled at Blaze before he left. Cara watched him leave, then sat. She rested her back against the trunk, leaning into it and shutting her eyes, trying to breathe evenly again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 am

Blaze sighed muttering, "You should've let me punch him." He scratched at his scalp beneath the beanie, "Mind if I join?" He asked, pointing toward the ground. This school... it was different from the other ones he had been in, judging from the way people acted and the groups which were formed, things were never safe around here - especially with humans around.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Cara shook her head. “Join away.” She couldn’t be bothered to reply to Blaze’s muttering. It wasn’t safe to expose herself like she did and she knew that, but she couldn’t help herself. When she got angry, most sensible things went straight out the window. She didn’t want canine stench on her best friend and she didn’t want to lose Sarah. She was really the only friend she had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:00 am

"Who was that guy?" Blaze asked, taking the beanie from his head before sitting down. A mass of hair swept from where it had been concealed and fell down to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:06 am

Cara opened her eyes and looked toward Blaze, his shoulder lenght hair made him look a lot softer than before. She contained a smile and kept a straight face. "His name is Cody Marlsen. Scum of the Earth if you ask me." She mouthed wolf to Blaze so he would understand.

Sarah looked at Cara, anger in her eyes. "Why can't you just be glad that there is a guy around here that likes me? Why can't you understand?" Cara winced. She hated having this conversation with Sarah. It was the same thing every time. The same words fell from her mouth that had been used the time before. "Because he's bad news Sarah. You have to see that."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Blaze nodded slowly, moving a hand through his hair, before tucking the strand of white into a tight bun a placing the beanie back on his head. "Interesting." Was the only word he said as began picking at the grass beneath him, sighing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:35 am

Sarah scoffed, stood and picked up her bag. "I can't believe you two. You're both the same. You can't be happy for anyone ever. Freaking Emos the both of you." Sarah stormed off, walking with more attitude than Cara had ever seen.

Cara rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "She'll be back. She always comes back."

Last edited by XEaster_Bunny on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:53 am

Blaze gave a half-hearted chuckled, "She seems like quite the drama queen." He said, moving a strand of hair behind his ear before flicking a piece of grass in to the air.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 pm

"Yeah we'll," she said, slouching into the tree. "In her case, dramatism is life." She shut her eyes and bowed her head. Being half a day half night vampire was difficult. She lived the life of a day vampire but by blood and instinct, she still found it difficult to stay awake during the day. Especially in the mornings. By rights, she should be asleep until midday and awake from midday to midnight. However, she had her advantages too. She had the strength and verbosity of a Night Dweller but the power and flexibility of a Day Dweller. Even if she was still getting used to her powers, which she is, she was still the Devine vampiric specimen.

Cara opened one eye and looked at Blaze. He looked to be at least seventeen, but vampires had a nasty habit of looking beautiful and young for a very long time, even those who weren't vampire by choice. It wasn't uncommon for vampires to be bitten by one of their own either. Cara had had that happen to her a couple of times before. Her first was before her Right of Passage, the ceremony in which Pureblood vampires become a vampire. Her second was by a stranger a few nights ago.

Cara subconsciously lifted her right hand and touched the bite on the left side of her neck gingerly. To drink the blood of a Pureblood was normally seen as something shameful. She guessed that this stranger didn't know or didn't care. She had gotten into so much trouble when her parents smelt her blood that night. Yet, since her first bite, she had been longing for another. When a vampire bites another vampire, the bitten first feels the initial pain and then an endorphin is released into the body. Each time this happens, if it happens, the bitten will want more of it more often. For a vampire to be bitten by another vampire is like extascy to a human. It becomes addictive.

Cara half moaned half sighed. Why did she want this so badly? If she wasn't careful she'd end up a Blood Whore. Blood Whores allowed themselves to be bitten during the most "enjoyable" moments. For a vampire to become one, was a type of sin. But arguably, being a vampire full stop was a sin in itself. Vampires did have to run every now and then. There was always a Hunter after them, hence why they started to mingle with humans.

She opened her other eye and looked away from Blaze shamefully. It wasn't right. None of the days events were right. If she was correct, Blaze was a Pureblood like herself. And if he was a Pureblood, then he would know. She was a Lady. Lady Cara-Marie to be exact and if Blaze was who she thought he was, then he would be a lord. Lord Blaze Zaphyr.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Blaze looked toward Cara and cupped his face in both hands - something he wouldn normally do when exasperated by things to do... He split two fingers to see Cara sighing, "Something wrong?" He said, adjusting his uncomfortable seating position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Cara looked back at him and fixed her turtle-neck collar. "We need to talk after school. You got time for that?" She had to know. She deserved to know too. And so did he. She had to do something after school to avoid going home too. She did not want to be there.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 pm

"Yeah. That's fine he said." Blaze gave off a slight shrug as he took of the beanie and ripped it in half, "That thing was itching me so much." He said in a irritated voice before flicking the two parts of the beanie away in to a nearby bush.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Cara smirked. She picked a blade of grass and held it between her fingers. She eyed it slightly and watched as it spontaneously caught fire. She laughed slightly. She had always loved fire and when she found out that was her power, she was overwhelmed. She wrapped her fingers around the fire, putting it out in her hand.

The bell rang. Cara looked up at the school and moaned, grabbing her bag and flinging it over her shoulder as she stood. "What's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 pm

"Math." He said, acting all depressed as he came to his feet, letting his hair flop over his eyes as he flung his bag over his shoulders and began walking off, expecting Cara to follow.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Cara walked beside him. "Who's your teacher? If you're lucky, you'll have Mrs. Barnaby. She's a sweet lady and you don't get homework," she said with a wink. Cara loved Mrs Barnaby to pieces. She really was a lovely lady. Unfortunately for Cara, she had the cruelest math teacher you could get at the school. The cursed Mr. Hardman. The name said it all really. Homework everyday. Even for school holidays. She shuddered as she remembered she didn't do her homework for the holidays, again. She had Mr Hardman the year before and he gave the students who were to be in his class the following year homework for the holidays. This would make the third holiday break in a row that shedding do her homework with him. But hey, he was a wolf teacher so what was she to expect? Certainly not roses and special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

He pulled open one of the zips in his bag and pulled out a time table, "What a coincidence." Blaze said, smiling, "I have Mrs. Barnaby, that idea of no homework sounds wonderful." Blaze grinned before inclining his head, and leaving - heading toward his required destination.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Cara laughed. "Just your luck," she called after him. She ran off in the direction of her math class. When she made it, wolf-boy was standing at the door with Sarah. She had obviously spent the lunch with him. She reeked of dog. Cara covered her nose in disgust, gagging behind her hand. She walked past them to the back of the room, covering her head with her hood. She didn't want to be noticed.

The lesson was over before she knew it. Most of the lesson was a reprimand from Mr Hardman about homework but she didn't have to do anything all class so she didn't mind. Cara raced over to her Geology class, eager for it to start. She just wanted to get to lunch.

Cara-Marie received little homework for her Geology class and when the bell rang, even though she was at the back of the room, she was the first out. She rushed toward the oak tree.nwhen she had made it, she sat and waited for Blaze and possibly Sarah to finish their class.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:54 am

Blaze entered the class room, attempting to be unnoticed as he slipped in to a seat at the very back row. He got disapproving glances from people around him, but he ignored them, opening his book and copying down notes. Most of the lesson consisted of notes and worksheets, after that the bell went and rushed from the classroom, shoving his equipment in his bag before rushing off.

Assuming Cara would be at the oak tree he had been at previously, he headed toward it, his back making him move slowly but he got there eventually. "Yo." He said, slightly raising his head.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 am

Cara looked up to see Blaze heading toward her. "Hey. You certainly took your time," she said with a laugh. She wasn't friends with any vampires at this school so this was a first for her. Cara adjusted her position and looked past Blaze for Sarah. She was across the grounds with "him". Cara grit her teeth, anger flaring through her. "Perhaps she won't be back after all," she said, looking away as Sarah laughed, wolf-boy's arm around her shoulders. Cara felt like crying. This was possibly the last day she would have with her friend and she blew it. She knew what would happen tomorrow. She guessed she had it coming though. She had spent two years trying to protect Sarah from that guy and she was bound to lose her to him eventually.

Cara sighed and hung her head. A tear rolled down her cheek, her eyes widened in surprise by its coldness. She hadn't experienced this before. Today, Cara shed her first tear. What right did she have to cry over this? She didn't own Sarah, yet she was crying because she lost her. She raised her hand to her eye and lifted her head, a dumbfounded look on her face. She looked over to Blaze and wiped the tear, watching it roll down her finger and onto the soft earth. "This feels very strange," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:56 am

"She'll come back," Blaze said, giving a slight shrug as he placed his hands in his small pockets, his fingers being provided with little warmth... but not enough. "Can you feel that?" Blaze said, moving his hands to his arms and rubbing up and down - things just got awfully cold, despite the sun blazing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:02 am

Cara looked around, her face serious. "Yeah. Something's not right. Have you ever felt it get so cold so quickly?" She looked around again. Only the vampires of the school seemed to be affected by it. "Don't tell me that bitch of a Pureblood is back." Lady Ame Drasondyr controlled the ice. If she seriously wanted to, Cara could melt her in an instant. But of course, Lady Ame was, more or less, the queen of all the vamps. Including Purebloods.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:05 am

Blaze raised an eyebrow, "I'm kinda new to all this stuff, I have kept in the shadow with being a vampire." He said, keeping his voice low as he pulled up his collar around his neck at an attempt to block most of the cold which hit the exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next