RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Harry Potter 2nd Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4025
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 am

(please wright in 3rd person FallChild)
sitting at the unsorted table was a slightly built girl with white hair and eyes that seemed to change into every colour imaginable but never just one colour.
"Just Nightingale." called the teacher with a scroll presumably with a list of first years on it. The girl stood and walked nervously to the stool like she had seen all the other students do before her. as the hat was placed on her head she thought about all she had read about the school, about the houses and their history, about the grate battle that had taken place here during the dark lords 2nd rise. none of her parents had attended here although her blood was pure. it was pure of another kind- Mage blood was what ran through her veins. she needed no spell or wand, just her will and mind.
all the other students are in Griffindor. she admired them for their bravery and truly wanted to be as courageous.
"you're a strange one aren't you? hard to place. you'd do well anywhere." the hat said.
Griffindor. please Griffindor I thought
"Griffindor you say? but you could to so well in somewhere like Ravenclaw or Slytherin."
Griffindor. I want to be in Griffindor
"well then we'd better put you in....GRIFFINDOR!" the had bellowed the the last word. I smile lit up my pale face as I ran over to the Griffindor table with the other first years.
"Hi." Just said to her new house mates.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:10 pm

(Thanks! I am so use to writing in first that it always happens, but I will keep that in mind.)

Clementine stared at Just's eye with a weird sense of wonder. Why are her eyes changing colours? She is curious about the girl's unique quality more than afraid at her difference.
"Hi. Just, wasn't it? I am Clementine." She pushed her long brown curls behind her ears, nervous about making friends but still wanting to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

RPG Tokens : 3999

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well Hello, I'm Rose Weasley, how are you?" said Rose as she sat herself closer to Clementine and Just. She also noticed the girls' strange eyes, but would rather not comment, since well, it isn't very polite to remark on people's eyes, unless she wanted to make an enemy out of her, which she didn't.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:19 pm

"I am glad to be at such a marvelous place." She said as she looked around. Based on the Slytherine pendants everywhere, they had won the house cup last year, which she vaguely remembers her father mentioning. But what caught her attention was the floating candles and what looked to be the night sky above them. "It is so wonderful here."
As she said this, two older people down the table jumped up, angry with each other. One was of Gryffindor and the other is of Slytherine. They were shouting about something the other did. The one from Gryffindor looked to be Teddy Lupin. Their friends quickly got them to settle down but not before everyone was looking at them.
"What was that about?" She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 pm

"It's nice to meet you all. and I have no idea what they're arguing about." Just said. "weird right." she pointed to her eyes, "but I like them.'
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 am

Clementine blushed. "You heard my thoughts? I thought that there are awesome." She wondered how she would look if her brown eyes were replaced with the ever changing ones Just had. Then she thought better, she liked her eyes, they reminded her of her mother.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 am

"I can't read minds that would be silly, weirder and troublesome. I can do this though." Just said freezing her hot chocolate and smiling. "no wand needed."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:23 am

Clementine looked at the now frozen chocolate. "How can you drink it now?" She was more concerned with the inability to drink the liquids then the powers behind them until a thought occurred to her. "Did you not go to the wand shop then? That was my favorite part of shopping for school." Then she considered for a second. "Except for adopting Thestral, my cat."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 am

"I went to the want shop but I don't NEED a wand, I'm a mage you see." Just said heating up her drink again, "I love cats. you think I could him sometime? I have one too he's a ginger and white. named Merlin(like my real cat!)" there was the happiest smile on her face, her eyes bright, her front teeth revealed to be badly chipped.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 am

"A mage?" Clementine looked off in the distant. "How exotic. What were your parents? How did you end up at Hogwarts?" Her soft voice was full of curiosity. She did not realized how rude she could be being due to her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 am

"Exotic? not really. My mother is Irish and my Father is French/ English. they are both Mages. I don't really know much about our history; that's one of the reasons I came here too look at the library. my Mum and Dad thought it would be good for me to interact with other magic users." Just said picking up her hot chocolate and sipping it.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 am

Clementine nodded. She looked around wondering why the feast was taking so long. She wanted it to be over so she could go to her room. She was excited to unpack her trunk full of new things and begin classes and learn magic. She has shown signs since she was little of the magic within her. Her father was happy to finally have her trained to use magic instead of her doing random things to release her magic.
"What kind of classes do you have?"
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 am

" I think first years do all the same. you know the basics." Just said.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 am

"Well then, we will have my father. He is the herpetology teacher." Clementine smiled. She was excited to have her father as a professor. She already knew some things on the subject because of her father's dinner time talks, but she was craving to know more.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:28 am

"cool." Just said, "hey any idea when this feast will be over? or when we get desert?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

"I have no idea, but I am ready to leave. Do you want to come with me?" Clementine got up out of her seat and looked around. There were a few exit choices one by the teaches, the huge doors at the end of the dinning room, and the side door that went outdoors but was by the slythern table. Most people were focused on the feast and their friends, but it only took one person to see her leave.
She decided on the huge doors due to the excuse of trying to find a bathroom and started toward them.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 am

taking one last spring role Just followed Clementine out the large doors.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Much to Clementine's surprise they were not caught as they went through the door. There did not seem to be anyone in the halls, everyone must be in the dinning room.
Clementine had been here a few times before with her father. She did not remember much from it, and decided that walking around would be the best cure for her laps in memory.
"Come on, I'll show you the Grand Staircase." She traversed the halls that she vaguely remembered until she came to a door.
Upon opening it, Clementine revealed the stairs that constantly shifted.
"Aren't they great? It's like they have minds of their own."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:23 pm

"Wow..." Just said, "I've never seen anything like it."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

As they climbed a staircase, more people started to come into the stairwell.
"I guess the feast finally ended." Clementine observed.
They were standing on a platform with a door and that door opened revealing an older student leading a bigger group of kids to their dormitories.
"What are you doing here?" The ravenclaw prefect asked. "Where is your group?"
Clementine did not want to lie but she did not want to get into trouble. She finally decided that "We were curious." was going to be an answer a Ravenclaw would like.
The prefect sighed. "Which house do you belong to?"
"Gryffindor." She replied.
"The group there is heading to your dormitories." He pointed to a group a few flights up.
"Thank you for your help." Clementine smiled at him, then went to catch up with the Gryffindor kids.
"Sorry that I almost got you into trouble." She said to Just once out of earshot of the Ravenclaws.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 am

"ha ha it's fine there's no need to apologize for something as little as ALMOST getting me into trouble." Just said walking faster, "come on or we wont hear the password."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter 2nd Generation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2