RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The child of Sherlock Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Kai sat back and waited for him to say something else. She wasn't good with these things.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:19 am

Gandal then sighed, inhaling and exhaling noisily as he placed both hands on his heaving stomach in a contempt matter. "How's things with you?" He said a little too nonchalantly or the recent events which had transpired.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:57 am

Caitlin looked at him slightly confused. “Fine. I have to leave in a few minutes to do what I do. But I’ll be back. I also have to help my uncle with one of his cases this evening. He needs someone to do the female part of undercover work.”
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:49 am

Gandal nodded, the smile staying on his face as he gestured for her to leave, “I’ll be fine – feel free to go do that stuff now.” He added a shrug as he closed his eyes, embracing the darkness which instantly clouded his vision.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:56 am

Caitlin nodded. "Alright . Rest. Get better for me. Then when you are ready, we can continue investigating." She stood and brushed a stray strand of hair from his face and smiled before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:14 am

The word investigating lingered in his conscience for a short while. Did he really want to go back to that? Yeah, it was great - the adrenaline and adventure, but it was the most dangerous thing he had done in his life. He knew he had to do this for his Nan... but he felt as if it was the wrong thing to do - a new emotion he couldn't distinguish subconsciously clicking. Gandal shook his head as he let his eyes close and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:12 am

Caitlin spent the rest of the night helping her uncle. It was one of those really boring investigations. Nightclubs, music; the works. She made it home again at three in the morning. Tired and slightly distressed, she fell asleep on the lounge that Gandal had the night before last.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Gandal's eyes flashed open as a woman loomed over him, holding an inch long needle which was dripping with blood. "Good." He said, brushing a strand of hair away from her face as she took both her gloves off and put them on a nearby dish - placing the syringe full of blood inside a metal cannister.

Gandal's mouth opened, but he was too tired to speak and his eyes fluttered once again. Assuming his blood was being taken for reasons to see what was wrong with him, he fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:17 am

Caitlin woke with a start the next morning, or more, the afternoon. She looked towards the clock in the kitchen and, realising the time, jumped into action. She had slept for too long. She needed to get to the hospital and see Gandal.
She quickly got dressed and ran down the staircase. She stopped before she hit the road and flagged a taxi. She gave them the address and waited in the backseat, worry filling her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Gandal's eyes opened once again as he heard the distinctive beeping of the machines around him. He looked around, his vision slightly distorted. He rubbed his eyes once. Twice. "Blegh." He moaned as he lay back on the pillow of the hospital bed, trying to ignore the pounding sensation in his head.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 am

Caitlin rushed to the elevator and pressed the fourth button. She fidgeted while waiting for the elevator doors to open again. When they did, she burst out into the corridor and to Gandal's room. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw him. "Hey. Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:10 am

Gandal looked over at Caitilin and laughed, "Something wrong? What's the rush?" He asked as he pulled at a syringe which was in his arm, seeing the blood pulsing into him. He reluctantly moved his hand away, and returned his attention to his accomplice.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 am

Caitlin looked out the window nervously. "Nothing. Everything's okay. I think."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 am

He raised an eyebrow, "I just want to get out of here." Gandal muttered, looking up at the cream white roof, "What's the time?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:18 am

Caitlin looked at the watch on her wrist. "Four thirty," she said glumly. "Sorry I'm so late. That job last night really put me out of it." She slumped onto the chair beside Gandal's bed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 pm

He nodded, "Thanks." He said, smiling slightly before looking away from her, "Yesterday, how did you know I was at the cemetery?" His voice was a little more solemn, frowning as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 am

Caitlin looked away. "I followed you." She didn't want to have to confess but she might as well.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Gandal blinked, giving a slight nod as another question he had been meaning to ask finally hit him, "Did you see who did it?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Caitlin shook her head. "No I don't think I did." She looked around. "Do you know anyone who would have a grudge against you?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 pm

"No, not at all - you're the only person I've really properly talked to." He gave a shrug, before releasing an exasperated sigh, burying his sweaty forehead into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:12 am

Caitlin looked at the floor and sighed. "Alright." She sat on the chair beside Gandal and watched the machines. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 pm

"Not really." He then looked back at her, giving a soft chuckle, "Maybe you could sneak me out of this place." Gandal sarcastically muttered, "I've forgotten how dull hospitals are."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Caitlin laughed. "That's a possibility. Would you like to leave now or in ten minutes when I puut the security cameras on a loop cycle?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 am

"Leaving now would be oh so much more appreciated." He said as he removed a tube which was attached to his nose and taking away the heart monitor which was clipped on to his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The child of Sherlock Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-