RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

The Hitherlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 am

Gandal nodded, searching the rest of the building, 'clear!' He swapped his pistol for his machine gun, 'let's move into the facility,'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:15 am

Aragon swapped to his custom AK-47, and continued to walk with Kai. He walked close behind Gandal, and let him sweep hallways and check corners. "Gandal, where exactly are we headed." Aragon asked, grunting with exasperation, supporting Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:42 am

'Leave Kai now, she should be able to walk.' He checked a radar which he got from his pocket and then looked back at Aragon, 'we are going to the control room.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 am

Aragon let go of Kai, leaving her to walk on her own. He remained back at Gandal's side, his AK at his chest. He walked with Gandal for a while and suddenly heard gunshots. "Get down" he screamed throwing Gandal to the ground, along with himself. He shot both guards, but found he couldn't be bothered to hide them. "Damn cowards, stupid sneak attacks." Aragon growled
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Suddenly the whir of an engine could be heard and a robotic arm blasted through a nearby room. Gandal scrambled to his feet, 'RUN!' He howled, gun by his side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:36 am

Aragon sprinted down the hall, with Gandal at his side, with Kai close behind. "Should we help her or do you think she can handle herself" Aragon yelled over the sounds of laser blasts.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:43 pm

'She is fine!' Shouted Gandal, rolling and going behind a steel wall. He pointed his gun at the leg of the supersoldier... And fired. The leg exploded... But the robot kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Aragon pulled put his postol and fired at the other leg and it exploded and the robot still tried to move but it couldnt do anything but shoot lasers. "Come on, we have to get out of here"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 am

Gandal nodded, pocketing his pistol, they stepped in a large dim room, the only source of light was a flickering desk lamp which was on the ground. Gandal pulled out a small flashlight and clicked, light spilling from the tube.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 am

Aragon followed Gandal through the dark hallway, and checked to see if Kai was still behind them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:59 am

A laser sounded in the distance. Gandal reloaded his gun, dropping an empty clip on the floor just as a wall to their left erupted and two supersoldiers stood there, lasers aiming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 am

Aragon pulled out his Custom AK-47 (Red dot Sight, Extended Mags, Grenade Launcher) and fired off some rounds at the supersoldiers. "Run Gandal, Kai, run, I'll hold them off" Aragon yelled. "Just go" he screamed as Gandal stood there. "I'll hold them off, just go to the control room" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 am

Gandal saluted hastily, gripping Kai's arm... And bolted, wind whipping at his muscular (and sexy) face. He turned a corner and went down a long flight of stairs, the sound of lasers piercing the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:20 am

(lol admin)

Aragon continued firing and reloaded, dropping a clip in front of him. He shot their arms ad legs and continued firing. They kept coming and eventually overcame him, they kidnapped him, retreated and left to turn him onto one of their own.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 am

Gandal ran and ran until he reached a long, winding corridor and at this end was a large red door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:31 am

Aragon fell asleep and went into a long weird dream, about his friend Gandal, and a large red door. He sensed something weird about it and wished Gandal wouldn't go in there, No No don't go in there, he thought. He slept and dreamed for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 am

Gandal stepped to the door, Kai by his side, he twisted a hatch and steam exploded from the door. The door then shifted open, releasing a strange smell. 
Ahead, was a gloomy room and in the middle was an enormous spire, filled with controls and computers, guarding the room were dozens of asleep supersoldiers. Gandal put a finger to his mouth and stepped into the room...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 am

Aragon awoke inside a stranhe metal suit with a see through mask/facelate with diagnostics, statistics and statuses. He only had one thing on his mind. Kill Gandal
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Kai was still very sore. Her leg felt like it was on fire and she could still taste blood in her mouth. "Gandal, slow... down." The room that he had just entered was filled with supersoldiers. Her vision was blury, but she could tell that much. "I don't like the looks of this," she said. "Gandal... can we... go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:42 am

Aragon came walking down the hall, lasers charged, searching, looking for the one man he wanted to kill. Aragon didn't want to, he had been brainwashed, brainwashed to kill Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 am

Kai heard a lound clanking noise in the distance. There was another one coming. "Gandal. We need... to go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 am

Gandal ignored Kai, looking at the large spire of controls which was splayed in front of him, like a carpet. He clicked two switches, a little red siren falshing but making no noise. Gandal pointed at large red button, "Press that down for ten seconds."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Kai cautiously entered the room aand walked over to Gandal. She tried to follow his finger to the correct button. "I can't see properly but I'll try to hold down the right one for you," she said. "Is it this one?" she asked pointing to a blurry red button.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 am

Gandal nodded and the buttons were pressed. Suddenly a red siren flared and a sound of whirring filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 am

Aragon comtinued to walk down the hall, following the blearig siren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next