RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18957

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:56 am

THE HITHERLANDS part 1 - flicker of dawn - a science fiction RP
The raging storm, the explosive conscience, the flicker of dawn...

OVERVIEW

Welcome to the Hitherlands, a place of science fiction, mystery and deciet. This isn't going to be some 'serious' rp with a load of rules, restrictions and such but instead, I would like this to be fun roleplay -- hoping things don't get out of hand *smiles uneasily*.
There is one or two rules though that I would like followed.

1. In your very first post here, please provide the link to your rp sheet or a source so we know who your character is. This is helpful when we want to know who you are. It would also be a good idea to put this link to your rp sheet in your signature by going profile > signature.

2. No going around, killing everyone. (Yes, I am guilty of this... *crawls into a box in shame.*) There maybe the usual stab or shot, other than that, no killing... Unless you want to be dead... Which would be kinda awkward and strange.

Since we have all that out of the way, let's move on to this storyline... Yay, reading!

THE HITHERLANDS

The Hitherlands is known as the flying city. Built in 2091 by the governmemt, originally for world war III. Ten years later, when the war was over, the government turned the Hitherlands into a research facility -- one of the largest known on earth.
Rumors broke out that the government was going corrupt and had been researching a way to make artificial super soldiers.
Regularly, you could see the Hitherlands, high in the sky, blades chopping and engines roaring. Anyone that somehow got to the gates of the Hitherlands... Never returned. These people were used for the governments experiments which went horribly wrong in 2113.

The supersoldiers turned against the government... And they were all killed - nearly all of them. A month later, you, a team of SOS, Scientific Official Soldiers, have been sent up to investigate and close down the factory.

Except... The government weren't only creating supersoldiers...

CHARACTERS

In your first post, please select a rank for your SOS soldier.

- Gunner (heavy weaponry)
- Shooter (light weaponry}
- Sniper
- Medic
- Support (radio, grenades, air strikes)
- Technician (hacking skills)

FIRST POST

NAME - Gandal (rp sheet link in signature)
CLASS - Shooter (light weaponry)

Gandal waved his hand through the smoky air as the helicopter docked at the Hitherlands front gate. He jumped off the side, his weapons clanking around his waste. The pilot called over their radios, 'Mark as Landing Zone, pickup here if necessary.' The radio crackled then died.
'Alright!' Gandal exclaimed, taking out a small pistol, the sides glowing green. When they were flying the helicopter, it was dark, but now, dawn had hit, enlightening Hitherlands with tendrils of light.
The radio crackled back to life once everyone was off the chopper, 'welcome to the Hitherlands people!'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 am

https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u65rpg

Name: Aragon Ravenshield
Class: Shooter (Light Weaponry)

Aragon jumped off the helicopter, his weapons by his side, and landed next to Gandal. He looked around in wonder, as he walked with Gandal, pistol at the ready. He saw something rustle in a nearby bush and foolishly fired off a bullet, only to find it was the flowing wind, he smiled uneasily and guiltily as Gandal through a look at him. He reloaded and continued walking with Gandal, looking.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 am

Gandal sighed, heading to the main gates of the facility. The helicopter started lifting off the ground, lifting said to the SOS team's eyes. Gandal adjusted a pair of darkened shades, before putting his back to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Aragon quickly followed putting his back to the gate, waiting for Gandals signal, and then it was given. Aragon kicked in the front gate and looked around for any hostile presence
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 am

As he waited for lookednaround he saw nothing, except fpr Gandal, who was looking around. He was strangely mystified at its apparent solituslde. He expected the enemirs to come out qnd attqck, not wait inside
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm

"Clear!" Gandal said, moving into the large facility, gun by his side, loaded.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7810

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Name: Kai
Class:Technician

Kai had come off the helicopter last. She knew that no-one would need her now. She was just a back-up, someone they could use ikf they ran into techincal troubles. Primarily, she was a hacker. At th ripe age of sixteen, she had found herself in the army. And here she was, a mere six months later, with a team of soldiers she had never met before. She had no family left after the war. She was determined to prove herself to everyone that girls aren't just preety little things.

https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u113rpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:00 am

Aragon waited for the teen to catch up to them before moving further, despite heer toughness, he didnt want to leave her alone. She was vulnerable after the loss of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:03 am

"Move up!" Gandal commanded, raising a pale hand. He scanned a lone window in the facility, with his dark, blue eyes. He moved on.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 am

She moved onwards. Se looked at the man who waited for her and shot him a scathing look. "Never wait for me. It will get you killed." She moved on again. "Do you need me to do anything?" She asked the man who had told her to move on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:12 am

"You can stop threatening to kill me for a start, princess." Aragon said roughly, upset by her apparent lack of care for anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:16 am

"I'm not threatening to kill you. If you get in my way, then it is a promise," She said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:17 am

"I could kill you could take one step girl, do not threaten me you pathetic girl!" Aragon shouted at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

She ignored his remark and moved on. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:11 am

"Just scout the area mostly" said Aragon, his anger gone.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 am

"I'm a technician. Not a soldier. I can't scout the perimiter because I'm not allowed to carry a gun."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 am

"Shutup!" Gandal said, keeping his eye on the lone window, he took out a slim remote, pointing it at the window and pressed a red button. A small red laser was splayed over the window and the glass ruptured. He pointed his gun and after a few minutes he lowered the weapon, "Window eight, area of the facility, number 672. Clear."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 am

Kai tried not to laugh. This was not her normal domain. She was used to hacking government facilities and stealing their secrets. Not being in the middle of a war zone.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 am

"Checkout over there, Kai" Gandal said, pointing to a small building.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:09 am

Kai did as she was told. She walked over to the small building that the man had pointed to. "You know, I really need to learn your names," she said. She crouched under a window and looked inside. There wasn't much there. Just a bed, a desk, a chair... and a computer. She went towards the door and turned the handle. As she did, a large man moved oout from behind it and hit her open handed in the chest. She flew a good ten metres backwards and landed on her back moaning in pain. She gave a little cough, as blood started to pour from her nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:06 am

"Window 4, area of the facility, number 672, negative, no hostlie personel." Aragon said, pistol at the ready. "Profile 6-2-7 out. See you inside Gandal." Aragon progressed inside the building. Sweeping the halls and seeing two enemy targets, protrolling the area. They hadnt seen him, and he didnt want to alert the others. He put his suppresser on his pistol and took them out. He hid the bodies in the closet. "Gandal, just found two enemy hostiles, we have about 10 hours before they realise their dead. Or find the bodies. Profile. 6-2-7 put
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 am

'Understood.' Gandal said, 'where the hell is Kai?' He put a suppressor on a pistol which he had swapped to and moved the building Kai had gone into he. He opened the door to see her in a mangled bunch, moaning in pain. 

Gandal stepped into the building, putting his back against a grimy wall, pistol to his chest. He put a hand to an earpiece, sending a message to Aragon, 'move to where I am, section 8-0.9, asap -- we may have a hostile.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:57 am

"On my way, where is Kai. Is she hurt, how about you, are you ok?" Aragon asked, running with his pistol at his side, concerned for his friends. "Moving to sub-section B, section 8.09 now. Profile 6-2-7 out."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 am

'Kai has been hurt, come secure the building and I will fix up the girl. Over.' Gandal kneeled over Kai and took out a long rag, dabbing her bloody nose and lips. He wrapped the rag around a graze she had on her leg. He then rose, ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:06 am

Aragon, waiting by Gandals side, secured the area. Protecting Gandal why he was fixing Kai. He shot two incoming enemies and hid them in a mearby closet. He waited for Gandal to finish up and then they moved on. Aragon supported Kai, arm around hed shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hitherlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next