RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:23 am

Martin shrieked, falling to the ground as Arland pulled his gun and continued to fire at her, each shot heading toward her but being rebounded by a seemingly invisible force field. He cursed as he ran at her and pushed her to the ground, violently pulling the knife from her leg and holding it to her face.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am

Alana giggled and sang. "Wood and clay will wash away, wash away, wash away. Wood and clay will wash away, my fair lady." Arland would feel something inside him growing, like he was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:31 am

(Are you inflicting Arland's insides with pain?)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 am

(no, he's literally gonna blow up if she's not distracted.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:43 am

(Surprised)

Arland moved off her in pain, his insides suddenly starting to feel as if they were inflating. He dropped the knife as he screamed in agony, clutching his sides. Martin grabbed the knife and threw it at Alana whom was on the ground, letting it pierce through her hand he then gulped, before running forward and kicking her in the face.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 am

Alana lost focus on Arland and spat out some blood before smiling up at Martin sweetly. "Build it up with bricks and mortar, bricks and mortar, bricks and mortar, build it up with bricks and mortar, my fair Lady."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:18 am

(Are you doing anything to Martin?)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 am

(nope)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:35 am

Martin grabbed the knife Arland had dropped and pressed it against her neck, turning nervous all of a sudden. "One more word - one more thing, and I will kill you." He said slowly, his voice trembling as he looked into the eyes of his former friend.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:41 am

Alana looked up at him and smiled softly. "Mar...tin..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 am

"No." He shook his head, "You're no longer Alana... you're a monster now." He screwed his face up with anger as he drew the knife softly against her neck, drawing specks of blood which trickled on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 am

Alana looked up at him curiously and then smiled softly, humming as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:11 am

Martin was about to slice her neck, but sighed, not able to do such. He stepped away from her, "I'll give you ten seconds to leave." He said, brandishing the knife still, "Leave now."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 am

Alana stood but didn't leave. She watched him, her head tilted to the side, blood slowly dripping down her neck as she sang. "Bricks and mortar will not stay, will not stay, will not stay, bricks and mortar will not stay, my fair lady."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:09 pm

"Leave now, or I will-" He gulped, perspiration running from his face as Arland came to his feet, the pain subsiding in his stomach. "I will kill you if you don't leave."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Alana looked sad as she turned and sang quietly, starting to walk away. "Build it up with iron and steel, iron and steel, iron and steel, build it up with iron and steel, my fair Lady."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Martin stepped back, standing next to Arland as he dropped the blade, tears silently crawling down his cheeks, dropping to the debris below. Arland placed a hand on his shoulder and sighed, "Let's-" Before he could continue, he was thrown to the ground, not able to move whatsoever.

Martin flipped around, still brandishing the gun, to see a woman floating in mid-air, a grim smile plastered upon her face. Before he could shoot, he too was thrown to the ground as she hovered closer, snapping her hand as he manipulated the knife which Martin had left on the ground. The defected woman moved the knife to her hand as she hovered closer to Arland.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Alana heard the commotion and turned around, she teleported between the woman and the boys and glared at her. She hissed before singing. "Iron and steel will bend and bow, bend and bow, bend and bow, iron and steel will bend and bow, my fair Lady." She sung the last three words with obvious disdain and as the she sang the woman screamed in pain as her body slowly twisted and bent, more and more, until one by one her bones snapped.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Martin scrambled back as the invisible grip on him was released from the woman's death - the woman which fell to the ground in a curled heap. Unsure what to say, he came to his feet, Arland doing so also. A slight smile came upon Arland's face as he stepped forward, "Thank you." He said slowly.

"She's there! The one!" A voice screamed from behind Alana as the outlines of dozens of people ran forward, all dressed in rags - or nothing. "The one that hides in the cave!" Their words were slurred as they flung bricks and sharp objects at her, with the flick of a finger.

Arland, grabbed his gun from the ground and shot at one of the clones, dragging Martin behind cover, but dismissing Alana.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Alana smiled at Arland then turned as she was called out, all the objects that were flung at her were deflected and she tilted her head, a sick smile growing on her face. "Build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold, silver and gold, build it up with silver and gold, my fair lady." Every time she said silver or gold, a few stalagmites of either silver or gold shot out from the ground, impaling one or more of the clones every time.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 pm

The clones stumbled back, staggering with pain, yet the remaining ones madly ran forward, scraping up rocks and bars of metal, whilst flinging objects at her with a gesture or thought. One of the clones teleported behind her, bashing one of the poles into the legs, about to smash it into her head when Arland shot him straight in the head, retreating behind the cover instantly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Alana fell as her legs were smashed but she slowly got back to her feet, now smiling more. "Silver and gold will be stolen away, stolen away, stolen away. Silver and gold will be stolen away, my fair lady." With this verse she made everone's brains leave there skulls, teleporting the brains far away.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Each and every one of the clones stood there, freezing still before all slumping to the ground at once. Arland pressed his back against the wall, inhaling and exhaling rapidly whilst Martin simply stared with disbelief.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Alana smiled, proud of herself and started giggling, then looked around, searching for the boy who matched her painting.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:51 pm

"We need to go - she's too dangerous for us." Arland said, grabbing his sleeve as he pulled him away from her field of vision, "She's crazy."

Martin shook his head, "No - we might be able to help her, bring back her old life." He said, "We can bring her back." Arland shook his head again, completely disagreeing from the hand he placed in front of his face.

"We've survived without her for the past few months - we can keep doing that." Arland said, "We need to let her go and pretend this never happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next