RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10491

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Ruby tried to go faster but then she cried out in pain and fell on top of her own arm, she slowly got up on her knees and rubbed her swelling arm.

Raven's eyes widened and he hurried over to Ruby, gently licking her arm comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4557
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:43 am

Jay grumbled, standing up. "Alright, kids, just a little bruise!" He flicked his finger, and a flash of light flew to Ruby's arm. The light wove around her arm for a second, then disappeared, leaving no trace of any swelling or bruising. "We all know our minor healing spells, well most of us do." Jay's golden eyes glared at Ruby. "Bored of push-ups? Well, you can start running in the same spot, then! Same for you, Raven!"

Agnes hissed: "Don't be too harsh, now. They should start trying to use magic soon."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 am

Ruby looked up at Jay, tears in her eyes, partly from the pain she had just felt in her arm and partially from his harshness and she turned away from him and started running in place. Raven glared at Jay and growled low before turning away as well and running.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:33 am

Jay crossed his arm. "Good. Keep going. I'll stop you when the deal's satisfied. And when that is? Could be never." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 am

Ruby had to keep herself from crying and they continued to work out until both she and Raven collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:01 am

Jay pointed his finger and muttered a spell under his breath-- a spell that would force them to keep working, even if they felt so, terribly, tired. "MOVE IT!!! I don't want to harm you! Trust me, you don't want to be scorched!"

Agnes mustered up the meanest look she could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:17 am

Ruby had tears slipping down her face and she wiped them away, not wanting to show this person her weakness. Raven growled angrily, wanting to bite this boys head off.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 am

"Fine." Jay's voice was cold and clear. He pointed at Ruby, and shot a small flame at her gown (which would have made it start burning). Agnes flicked her tail, flipping off a ball of green fire, which soared towards Raven's head and exploded with golden sparks in his face.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 am

Ruby screamed and tried to put out the fire.

Raven growled angrily and extended his claws as he glared at them.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 pm

With a snap of his fingers, Jay extinguished the fire on Ruby. "Just do what I say, and you won't be hurt."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 am

Ruby was crying softly now and she looked away from him, feeling resentment towards him. Raven just out right hated him.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Jay sighed. "JUST-- just do what I say, okay? It'd make it all easier if you would just do it." Jay looked down at his feet while Agnes whispered in his ear.

He looked into Ruby's eyes and spoke: "Levitate."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Ruby looked back at him. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Jay looked at Ruby. "Levitate! Like, rise in the air?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Ruby flinched and tried jumping into the air but it didn't work.

Raven just rolled his eyes and spoke to Jay. "It's not gonna work no matter how much you tell her to."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 am

Jay just stared at Raven. "Want to tell me that it doesn't work?" He closed his eyes, and raised his hands. Fiery runes swirled around his legs, and he rose into the air a few meters. At the height of his levitation, he opened his stunning golden eyes and crossed his arms. "If you are going to be a witch, Ruby, you'll have to force some of that magic out, or it'll never come out. And Raven... you've seen young magicians before. You know what it's like at the first tries. It's a painful business, forcing that first magic out, but it is necessary. Now." Jay clapped his hands together. "Shall we continue with your flying lesson?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 am

Raven narrowed his eyes and sighed, getting up and rubbing against Ruby's side comfortingly as he continued to speak to Jay. "Yes, I have seen many young magicians before, so I know better than anyone that continuing training with you is pointless, do you remember that one of the biggest connectors to humans and magic is emotion? Ruby can not do something as free and joyous as levitating magic right now, because all she can feel right now is sadness and resentment, towards you. All she is capable of right now is dangerous, destructive magic, which no apprentice should attempt on her first try. You are no longer helping her, you are making her feel trapped and hateful." He stated and sat down next to Ruby defensively.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Jay looked at Raven. "Very well. Next time I won't be as foolish to offer to help train a girl." He fell from the air to the ground, landing lightly on his feet. "You will go to the Monks. They will train you instead. As for me, I will continue to improve the blast of my fireworks. I do hope you enjoy your lessons. Agnes?"

Agnes nodded and swooped to hover above Ruby's head. "This way, m'dear!"

The Monks were a great branch of Wizards once, but they had all gone a little mad in the head and were deemed to read crystal balls for the rest of their life. Some of them, however, were allowed to extract young magic out of new magicians (which, as everyone knows, is a tough job with many pains, often more physical than magical), and to these Agnes started leading Ruby and Raven.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Raven glared at Jay then turned to follow Agnes but Ruby didn't move. Raven looked back at Ruby and padded up to her concerned. "Ruby?" He asked worriedly, fear filling him as he could understand her thoughts. "Ruby..." He said soothingly as he moved to her hand to rub his head against it but she yanked it away. "NO!" She shouted. "I can't do this anymore!" She turned to Jay. "I thought you were my friend! I thought you were gonna help me through all this! Do you have any idea how hard this is for me after what I've been through!? If this is what I have to deal with to have a home then... then... I'D REATHER BE HOMELESS!!!" She turned and left, running down the hill. "RUBY!" Raven called after her.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Jay crossed his arms and sighed. "She'll be back. With hopefully enhanced powers."

Agnes flitted to sit upon Raven's head.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Ruby ran and ran until she tripped over a root and started to tumble down the mountain, she stopped after hitting a rock and just laid there, leaning against a rock and sobbing.

Raven growled and swatted at Agnes.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Agnes deftly flew away, avoiding Raven's claws.

In front of Ruby, smoke started collecting and condensing to form the shape of a man.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Ruby looked up from her sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 pm

The man's form flickered, then solidified. It was a 20-year-old male with nice-looking features, for example a confident smile, and muscles where they were needed. He wore a tank top that clearly revealed his broad chest, cargo shorts with tons of pockets that were over-flowing with wires and metal and just a bunch of stuff, and light brown LL Bean boots. His face was ruddy-looking, but his twinkling dark brown eyes suggested that he was intelligent, quick to act, calculating, but also nice and friendly. He smiled sweetly at Ruby, ran a hand over his short black hair, and sat down next to Ruby.

"Hey girl," the male said, resting his arms on his knees, "Why so sad when the birds are out?" He stuck out a finger, and a little bluebird perched and whistled.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Ruby looked up at the man, like he was an angel. Though right now, anyone who showed her kindness would look like an angel to her. She looked down as she brought her knees up to her chest. "I... recently lost my family..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fantasy Role Play-