RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4557
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Suddenly, all the food that was left dissipated into mist.

"Thank you." The words echoed through the hall. "Please, now go to your studies! Lunch is at 12 sharp, come late and you won't be let in!"

Laughter overcame the room, and apprentices started leaving through two great oaken doors at the Wizard's and Witch's side of the table. Loren flashed a quick smile at Jay and Ruby, before slipping into the crowd.

"Well. Off we go to the Hall of Familiars then!" Jay grinned at Ruby, then started walking, expecting Ruby to follow him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10491

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Ruby looked around baffled and watched him, nodding softly before following after him slowly, her head down.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 am

Jay led Ruby to a large hall, in which a wizard stood, a dog by his feet. Agnes appeared suddenly, alighting on Jay's shoulder.

The wizard welcomed them: "Hello, I am Damien. I assume it is you, Ruby Haze, who has come for a familiar?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Ruby looked up at the rather large older man a little nervously and nodded timidly. "Yes sir..." She said quietly, looking around in awe of all the different animals that were there.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Damien nodded, smiling. "There are a lot of animals here, from mere mice to large dragons." He pointed to a shadowed, hulking figure next to a pile of chains. "Such as that. That is a shadow dragon. But I don't think you came for that?" The old wizard shook his head. "Jay, Ruby, come with me."

Damien led them down the room, then stopped at a two-story cage, in which there seemed to be... nothing. Nothing at all. There was a nametag attached to the bars of the cage, saying: Raven.

"Raven, come here," Damien summoned. The air shimmered behind the bars, and a green-eyed, large black puma faded into view. "This is Raven. I believe this was the kind you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 am

Ruby's eyes widened and she let out a breath. "Wow...." She looked at the large, beautiful cat admiring it's shiny, sleek, black fur, it's shining bright green eyes. "Is this... really a panther?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am

Damien nodded. "Yes, it is. Meet Raven, the disappearing, healing puma."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am

Ruby's eyes widened and she waved softly to the puma. "H-Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Raven mewed softly; he could not communicate with his potential witch, not until they were joined.

"Do you think he will be suitable for you, Ruby?" Damien questioned. "Or do you want somebody else?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Ruby didn't know, she needed time to get to know animals before she chose them as her own, but when she looked into this puma's eyes... "I think he's good."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:40 am

Damien nodded, smiling. "Very well." He waved his hand, and bars in front of them disappeared.

Raven looked at the old wizard, who gave him a small, reassuring nod. The large cat went up to Ruby and rubbed his head against her hand, purring.

Jay smiled, remembering that time when he had met Agnes for the first time ever. Agnes nibbled his ear fondly.

"You and Raven will need to be joined, but not here. The Joining Room is the place for such occurrences." Damien looked at Raven, then Ruby. "Are you two ready?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 am

Ruby had looked a little nervous when the large cat approached her but upon it's purring and rubbing against her hand she giggled happily and stroked it's soft fur. She looked up at Damien then back down at Raven. "I'm ready are you?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:29 am

"Alright then." Nodding, Damien led them into a smaller room with a blue crystal ball hovering in air in the center. "Come here." Damien gestured to a space in front of him. "Bow your heads."

Raven obediently walked up and bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:53 am

Ruby nodded softly and walked up next to Raven, glancing at him before bowing her head as well.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Jay and Agnes stood back, watching awkwardly.

Damien placed a hand on each of them, then muttered something unheard by anyone-- a joining spell. A thread of white light meandered out of Ruby's and Raven's heads, and went into the other's. Suddenly, they both could have heard eachother's thoughts, understood eachother perfectly.

(You can rp Raven now.)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Ruby gasped as she felt something in her head shift and her eyes snapped open.

"Calm down... It will all be ok..." Raven's deep voice that was soft as a purr sounded in her head.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 am

Jay and Agnes both burst into happy grins.

Damien smiled gently at the two, then glared at Jay and his bird. "Jay, take Ruby and Raven to the training grounds, where I want you to teach the PRELIMINARY magic, NOT how-to-explode-stuff magic. I will be meeting you all before dinner to review what you may have learned and will soon learn." Then, with a swirl of his cloak, Damien and his Irish setter disappeared into thin air.

Jay laughed easily. "Ah, yes, Damien likes to show off his teleporting skills sometimes." He sighed. "Yeah, he said the truth, sometimes I do get out of hand and teach people how to make spontaneous explosions, just for larks."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 am

Ruby looked over at him and giggled. "Alright, I'll remind you." Raven snorted at Jay and looked at Ruby. We should get going, you'll have a lot of work to do. Ruby smiled and nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Agnes nipped Jay's ear gently. "Come on," she whispered.

"Alright, we're off, already!" Jay lead them down another, longer series of halls and passageways, then out into the open air, in a small meadow surrounded by conifer trees.

"Okay, so here is where we start off beginners. Everybody has inside magic," said Jay, tapping his head, "in here. To start using that magic, however, one needs to extract just a little of it, to get going." Jay smiled. "To do that, you and Raven will roll around on the ground and do all sorts of physical activities that I tell you to do, and I will watch you, one to make sure you do all of them, and two to tell if you use any magic." So Jay wove the air into a reclining chair, sat back, and looked at Ruby and her cat. "Do 42 push-ups. No more, no less."

It would take at least 30 push-ups for Ruby to start getting riled and using magic, Jay reckoned. Agnes agreed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Ruby stared at him like he was crazy. "I can't even do TEN push-ups without my arms giving out. In case you didn't know I have no upper body strength."

Raven nodded his agreement. "And how exactly is a cat supposed to do push-ups?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:41 am

Jay looked at Ruby, and remarked cockily, "Well, we all have to try, don't we?"

Agnes whistled at Raven, secretly laughing. "You sit, then lie down, then sit, then lie down, and so on. For me, I had to hover over one exact spot, which is VERY hard, as you don't know!"

Jay smiled, then, twirling his fingers, made a pair of sunglasses, resting on the tip of his nose. "Go on, then."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 am

Ruby and Raven narrowed their eyes at them and sighed, Ruby got into position and started doing the push-ups and Raven started sitting and lying down.

At about fifteen push-ups in Ruby collapsed, Raven kept going.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 am

Jay pointed at Ruby, who had collapsed. "Nuh-uh, get up and do about 25 more! I'm ordered to force you to keep on doing them, if you are reluctant. Come on!"

Agnes whispered in his ear: "Don't push her too much, though."

Jay grumbled. "I really dislike this. But I have to do it."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:46 am

Ruby looked up at him, panting and groaned, getting up and doing very shaky push-ups.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:48 pm

"Faster!" Jay barked, trying his best to make his voice sound strong and threatening. Agnes rubbed her chin along his neck to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fantasy Role Play-