RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10492

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Ruby stared around in awe and Raven padded up next to her. "Welcome to the world of magic more like." He said with a cat chuckle, then looked at Cooper. "Where can we take this dead weight?" He asked, nodding his head towards Jay.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4558
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:20 am

Cooper looked toward Jay. "He'll be for the infirmary, where the Medics can take care of him. The Medics are a certain branch of Nature Elementals who use only their healing skills, nothing else. No talking to animals or anything. Their whole life is devoted to healing." He sighed. "Not my type of thing to do, but it's their choice." Cooper peered around, then spotted a medical assistant, a Wind Elemental, carrying a sheet of air above his palm-- a stretcher. "Hey! Need some help over here!" Cooper called to the blond boy.

Hearing them, the Wind Elemental walked through air up to them. He had striking light green eyes. "Hello there," he greeted the small group, then slid his sheet of air expertly under Jay. The air picked Jay up, and the boy led it, with Jay, away down to the ground.

"Well," said Cooper, after watching the Windy (as they are called) take Jay into a wig-wam (a kind of stick and brush hut), "What do you want to do? There's all sorts of odd activities here, since Elementals get bored super quickly."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 am

Ruby looked after Jay worriedly then shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't awakened my magic yet so I doubt I could do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 pm

"Well, then you can watch people do things... wait a second!" Cooper looked at Ruby curiously. "You haven't awakened your magic yet? How is that? Did you live an entirely human life before learning of magic?" Without awaiting Ruby's answer, he continued spouting his thoughts aloud. "Yes, that would make sense, since you don't know much about magic... and you apparently had no idea who Avery was..."

A voice behind them said, "Who what was?"

If one of them had turned around, they would find nobody at all behind them, not a soul.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Ruby nodded at his question then jumped at the bodyless voice.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 pm

The voice laughed, then the air wove to form a very amused Avery, his red eyes twinkling.

Cooper snorted. "There's the answer to your problems. Ave here can awaken your magic quite easily."

Avery grinned. "I'm just required to tell you it's not painful at all."

"That's another hidden joke," Cooper whispered to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Ruby stared at the man in shock. "I've never met another person who has red eyes..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:58 am

Avery grinned, noting Ruby's red eyes. "Well, currently, I'm the only Elemental in the world to have 'em. So, yeah...." He frowned, confused. "If you're an Elemental and you have red eyes, what Element would you have? Or maybe you're not Elemental, just albino." Avery shrugged it off. "Well, I can zap you and we all can find out," he said with a grin.

Cooper pinched the bridge of his nose exasperatedly, closing his tan eyes.

Last edited by Brutality on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 am

Ruby took a slow step back. "Um... no thanks... I'd rather not..." Raven shook his head and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:41 am

"Oh, no no no no, you're getting it all wrong. Your magic has to be awakened before we can find out what form of magic you have." Avery smiled mischievously. "It won't hurt at all, I mean, well, at least not much... heh heh..." He rubbed his palms together excitedly, a glint in his eyes.

Cooper clapped his hands over his face. "Stop that Ave, you're making the process worse."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 am

Ruby looked at him fearfully and partially hid behind Cooper.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 am

Ave mimed pouting.

Cooper rolled his eyes and explained: "You have to go through a certain amount of traumatic experiences, whether physical or mental, before your magic can be awakened. The awakening is a totally different process. It involves meditating and fasting and stuff like that. However, the awakening if magic can't be done if the physical or mental pain doesn't happen beforehand. Of course, we all prefer the physical pain because people who recieve mental pain usually also receive mental problems. So, for you--"

Avery held up a hand. "Hold it right there." His eyes were closed.

"He's visiting your past," Cooper whispered to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 am

Ruby nodded softly and waited nervously, still sticking close to Cooper.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Avery opened his eyes. "Seems we haven't a need for all that stuff."

Cooper was astonished. "What?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Ruby looked at him confused then realized all the things he must have seen in her past.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 pm

"You know what I said!" Avery stepped to the edge of the ledge, taking Ruby's hand. "C'mon, Cooper!"

"Wait a sec--"

Avery leaped off the edge of the ledge, pulling Ruby along with him. They fell, Avery grinning all the way, and landed on the ground, the air cushioning their fall. As soon as Ave had landed lightly on his feet, he started pulling Ruby towards the middle of the space. Elementals parted around them, whispering and tossing some stuff that turned into coloured smoke.

Cooper realized what Avery was doing, and yelled at the top of his voice, "WAIT!!! COME BACK HERE!!" He urged up a stone column, and slid down it like a firefighter going down a pole.

Still Avery pushed on.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Ruby's eyes widened and she screamed as they dropped and let out a sigh of relief which didn't last long as she was pulled along. "W-Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 pm

"No time," Avery muttered. People made a ring of empty ground in the center of the dirt, like an arena, then stepped back to reveal ten Elementals, all with raised palms and chanting lips. Avery pulled Ruby with him to the epicenter of the arena. "One of the representatives, an Earthen, is missing!" he called.

Cooper rushed forward to take the empty place. Kneeling, he bowed his head. "Forgive the Earth. She gives, but is stubborn."

"Yes, she is," Avery agreed.

Cooper raised his chin, closed his eyes, and started chanting, palms raised.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Ruby looked around nervously, fear slowly rising in her. "W-What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Nobody answered Ruby's fearful question. The chanting grew stronger. Ruby would have felt trapped and stuck in place as Avery slowly dissipated into thin air.

Suddenly, the chanting abruptly stopped, and eleven pairs of eyes opened, in eleven colours: dark blue, ice blue, electric sky blue, bright forest green, tan, hot pink, deep purple, deep crimson, fiery orange, pale green, and pale yellow. A fraction of a second afterward, a light bolt of energy shot out of each eye and slammed into Ruby's body, absorbing into Ruby after hitting her.

Ruby would have felt a swift intake of energy, and her eyes would have changed colours.

(what Element do you want Ruby to be?)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Ruby trembled in fear as she found herself unable to move and she screamed as the lights hit her, she squeezed her eyes shut tight against the strange feeling and was trembling from fear.

(Hm... how about... Electricity, like lightning and energy and stuff Razz)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:32 am

(Okay, that would make her have electric sky blue eyes, and ability to zap or electrocute anybody, and have engineering abilities like make technology really easily.)

Everybody was silent. Avery solidified, a smile decorating his face. "Hullo to our new Zapper," he announced to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 am

Ruby opened her now electric blue eyes timidly and looked around, her eyes landing on Cooper nervously.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:52 am

Cooper bowed deeply, as did the other Representative Elementals. Then, as the others drifted away to do their own thing, Cooper went up to Ruby. "So... you ARE an Elemental. I knew it!" he yelled, jumping up. "I sensed the amount of your power, and correctly ID'd you!"

Avery crossed his arms. "Now, now, Cooper, let's not get too excited here. Congratulations Ruby. Now all you need is lots of training, to help keep your power in line. Don't want a bunch of people getting electrocuted, do we?" Then, with a wink and a grin, Avery disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

Ruby looked up at Cooper and then watched as Avery disappeared. She then looked back at Cooper and hit his arm. "Do you have any idea how scared I was!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strife - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strife Strife - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fantasy Role Play-