RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

It's a Dark World After All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 am

Draco and Blaze both relocated in the inner depths of the forest, the flames transporting their existence into their semi-demon forms, their clothes ripped to shreds only to reveal their crimson scaled. Draco glared at his accomplice before placing both hands behind his back. "You failed once again, brother." He said in a glum tone as he placed one hand around Blaze neck and lifted him a few inches from the ground.

Blaze clawed at the hand and gasped, his face turning more red than it was already was and his scales around his neck started to crawl. "B-bro-ther." He muttered, gasping for breath as the grip grew stronger.

"You're a failure!" Draco screamed as smoke flew from his nostrils and he snorted before dropping his brother to the ground, "We only have one last chance to strike. You understand?" He said before spitting on the ground. Blaze tried replying but his damaged throat failed to comply so he subtly nodded before resting his head on the ground and exhaling.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 am

It was just a usual day for Trace. The skies were clear and the birds were chirping. Except for where she was. But then again, with powers that, thankfully, could seriously injure a bird, they usually stayed far from her. Very far from her.

Today, she ventured far into the forest, as she had heard that there were different kinds of plants there. And the information was right; she managed to see a bunch of mushrooms and creepy-looking plants that she had never seen before. And she managed to sketch all the different species in the notebook she carried with her at all times. However, she had found another interesting specimen that lay on the ground.

It was a scarlet scale, and in was very... shiny, for lack of a better word. She looked up ahead and was taken aback by what she saw- a red figure lay on the ground. She approached it silently, before noticing that injuries spotted it's bodies. Hoping that it's not too late, she creates a triangle with her hands, while a pink energy filled it. She removes her hands, letting the pink aura settle in the 3-sided form, before grabbing it and chucking it at the figure. She flies up a nearby tree, and plops down on a high branch, hoping that the spell will do its job and heal the figure.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:31 am

Blaze tried moving but the substance which had cast over him restricted him from doing so. "Who.... Who are you?" He groaned as he could feel his nerves calming as the pink smoke seeped into the gaps in his scales. Draco moved away from the scene, unaware of the healer which had approached his injured accomplice. "You need to go." Blaze said in a hushed tone as he placed a bloody hand on the healer's arm, "He... Will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 pm

"Really?" She took a glance at the red figure in the background. He looked quite like the figure that she had just healed... but then again, looks can be quite deceiving. She stood there for a while before finally deciding to fly into the net of foliage above them, so that she could keep an eye on him while being concealed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 am

Draco then turned toward his brother which was starting stand and walked back toward him. "One more chance." He reiterated before casting a flame into the air and juggling it in his flexing scales of his hands. "This time - I'll come with you... And we will succeed." His voice was more subtle now as he placed a lighter grip around Blaze's neck this time before flicking his head away.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Trace carefully followed the duo from above the trees, wondering if she could help them in any way possible. She readied some blue energy in her hands, just in case if she was ambushed. Or if a bird was thinking of bombing her. Because that always happens for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Blaze rolled his shoulders backwards before taking a step back, keeping his distance from his brother, "As you wish." He said, swallowing his pride and his fear of this monstrosity which stood before him. Draco didn't bother turning back to give the words recognition - instead, he smiled and began walking off, half-expecting his 'slave' to follow and do his bidding like he'd done for the past few years ever since their father had passed away. Ever since that day, Draco had gained power in the family, and assumed that because he was the eldest - he gained power of the demon tribe until him and his brother were banished...

The thoughts of early life drifted from Blaze's head as he followed the demon through the forest, still exposing their true forms which rippled and flexed, showing a crimson red skin beyond the swarm of scales.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Trace gasped, and almost fell out of the sky; she could see that the figures below had transformed, a sign that they were likely demons. Not that all demons were bad, of course, as she had a few demons friends, but they could be very dangerous. Especially the ones who shun their powers and try to get rid of them. Thankfully it did not seem to be the case here, but it would seem that the figure who walked in front was quite dangerous, and angry.

She dispelled the blue energy from her hands, before reaching for two smoke bomb. After a moment of aiming, she threw down one, right where the two figures were, and dived down to them. She reached for the figure that she had talked to as soon as the smoke started to dissipate, before activating the second smoke bomb and running for her life while pulling the figure along.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:16 pm

(Fall? Kizzy? Helloooooo? *claps hands loudly and stamps feet* Kinda waiting for you guys to poooost.)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:18 pm

(I'm waiting for Kizzy!! I don't want to leave her behind....)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:14 am

(Sorry! -X_X- I didn't notice. *waits* )
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:15 pm

(I'm guessing Kizzy isn't going to be on anytime soon to reply...so should we continue?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:30 pm

(I would be fine with continuing :3 @Anorak what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 pm

(Yeah, I would like to continue, but what will happen to Kizzy's character?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 pm

(she gets lost in the forest? gets killed? idk Razz)
Covering her mouth, Trace pulled the demon along, squinting her eyes to attempt to make out a path. However, she managed to find something even more useful-- a cave. She rushes in, and sets the figure down, before summoning some pink energy just in case he sustained any injuries with her little stunt-- she was known for not being careful.
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:03 am

Ashen continues, running at a high speed leaving Piper and Toxis behind. They were going too slow for her at least. She squinted her eyes, working to see far in the night. Then she saw it, a blue smoke in the distance, Ashen could smell it from where she stood. Throwing all her speed at it, she zoomed though, eyes stinging as she got to the fog. She blinked it away but not before she ran into one of the men.
Ashen bounced off, unsure if she even caused the man to take a step forward let alone fall. But she had been going at quick speed and her breath was taken away from the sudden hit. Her butt landed hard on the ground, making her grunt in surprise.
Ashen quickly stood up, taking a defensive position with her staff. The blue smoke was fading and Ashen looked around, discovering that the other one was gone. She looked at the man who was before her, ready to strike if he made a move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Dark World After All It's a Dark World After All - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Dark World After All

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4