RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

"South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

"South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" Empty
PostSubject: "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 am

Er...:

Quote :
One of the special powers in South Park: The Stick of Truth is farting and creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker went to great lengths to ensure passing gas feels authentic in the upcoming role-playing game.

"It was really important that you didn't just press a button to fart," Parker said in a new trailer for the game released today. "You need to feel it go out of your a**hole."

The trailer was released today in conjunction with the announcement that South Park: The Stick of Truth had finally gone gold--meaning it's now heading to mass production before its official release on March 4.

The game has been four years in the making and even changed hands, as it was originally set to be published by THQ. However, when the publisher went bankrupt, Ubisoft purchased the rights to the game for $3.2 million.

South Park: The Stick of Truth was developed by Fallout: New Vegas studio Obsidian Entertainment in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios, the team behind the TV show. Reflecting on the years of development, Stone said creating a video game is "definitely a humbling experience."

The game has players controller a new kid in town who embarks on a quest with other characters from the South Park universe. As you'd expect, South Park: The Stick of Truth is rated M-for-Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB)

Here's how the ESRB describes The Stick of Truth:

Slightly NSFW:

Sourced from: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/south-park-rpg-will-make-farting-feel-authentic/1100-6417695/

Check out the interview video here:

I found the rating ESRB gave the game hilarious. xD
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

RPG Tokens : 3949

PostSubject: Re: "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 am

Seems like they really went all out to make this game just feel like the show. I hope it does well for them considering all the delays and change of studio hands this game went through.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
Tapta
Active Poster
Active Poster
Tapta

RPG Tokens : 4111

PostSubject: Re: "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 pm

That ESRB rating is funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

RPG Tokens : 3949

PostSubject: Re: "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:45 am

I won't get this right away, but I may pick it up in a few years when it's cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" "South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"South Park RPG will make farting feel authentic"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1