RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8519

Pantera's Death - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 am

Brisa looked at Hayden, cocking her head to the side. Those words were something her mother said to her before. It was weird hearing them from someone else. "I didn't think about calling for help." She considered that for a second. If she had called for help and they would have come they would have gotten hurt. Kara could have been captured. The stone could have been taken. She didn't think of calling for help because it wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10513

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:01 am

Hayden sighed. "You don't realize how important your existence is. To us and to the world. Without you, we can't win, without you Kara would cry. We all care about you, if you die, you'd be taking a part of us with you."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:06 am

Brisa listened to Hayden's words, how he thought she was so important to all of them. She smiled, only ever wanting to be loved by friends. "I maybe important, but my time is limited. Every time I have to fight, I am always the one who gets hurt the most. I know how to manipulate air, but my body can't take getting hurt. At some point I will die and it will be from taking one too many hits. It doesn't bother me to die that way, if I'm protecting my friends. But if I die, then all of you will have to go on. I may seem important, but I'm not that important."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:09 am

Hayden was furious, he grabbed her arms shoving her down on the ground and getting in her face. "You don't understand anything! If you keep having this carefree attitude about everything you're going to do more harm than good! You need to try to live!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 am

Brisa looked at him. "I'm not trying to die. I'm being realistic. Do you want me to go about the world thinking that I won't die if I get punch a little to hard? Should I think I'm invincible because I am so powerful?" Her voice was low, somehow seeming more intense than shouting.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am

Hayden's eyes were blazing. "That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you should at least CARE!" He got up, releasing her roughly. "Whatever. I'm going to bed." He turned and headed into his and Kai's cave.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:19 am

Brisa sat up rubbing at her arms where he had grabbed her. She was hurt by him thinking she didn't care. What about her actions told him she didn't care? She fought to stay alive today and he was thinking that she was going to give up on life? She rolled her eyes unable to stay upset. She went to the fire, it had flared up when Hayden tackled her. Instead of playing with the smoke, she jostled the embers, making the fire as big as she could then taking the air away from it. The fire died instantly. Brisa was left in the dark, but she wasn't tired. Instead she looked up at the starts. They weren't as bright here as they were in the mountain but that was fine. She enjoyed looking at them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Hayden laid down in the cave with a huff and tried his best to get some sleep though it didn't come easily.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 pm

The next morning, Kai woke up. Even in his sleep Hayden had a sour look on his face. He got up and went outside, and to his surprise, found Brisa asleep by the ashes of the fire. She shivered on occasion but seemed okay other than that. Kai took off one of his shirts and tossed it over her tattered clothes. He had heard Hayden yell last night, before he could do anything, Hayden has come into the cave. Kai just pretended to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Kara was next to wake up and she crawled out of her cave sleepily. She stood up and saw Kai and Brisa. She made her way over to them and asked Kai what happened.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Kai shrugged looking at Brisa's sleeping body. "I heard Hayden yell last night. I was going to say something but Hayden stormed into the cave. I don't know why she is out here."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Kara looked down at her sympathetically. "I just hope she doesn't catch a cold..." She looked up at Kai then looked down again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Kai nodded. Brisa seemed so vulnerable to the world.

Brisa stirred. She remembered watching the stars, she even saw a few pictures in them. But she didn't remember much after that. She woke up and found Kai and Kara watching her. One of Kai's shirts laid on her, keeping her warm. She smiled at him in thanks. Then her stomach rumbled. "Do we have anymore fruit?" She asked, really wanting an apple.

Kai chuckled at her stomach. "No, we finished it yesterday. I'll go catch some fish and we'll make that." Kai kissed Kara on the forehead and went off to find some fish.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Kara blushed as Kai kissed her forehead right in front of Brisa and then watched as he hurried off, a small smile on her face. She looked back at Brisa. "What are you doing sleeping out here?" She asked.

Jenny and Hayden both slowly woke up, Jenny went outside and walked over to the other girls while Hayden remained in his cave, he wasn't ready to face Brisa yet.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Brisa laughed. "I fell asleep while looking at the stars." She looked up, expecting to see them, but only saw a clear blue sky. "I didn't mean to. I didn't realize how tired I was."

Kai found a little lake which he quickly got some fish from. He began to head back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Kara chuckled and she and Jenny began talking with Brisa about random stuff.

Kai hadn't even made it half way back to camp yet when he was blasted away by a strong wind.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Kai dropped the fish as he went flying back. He hit the water on the lake, falling until he hit the bottom. He swam to the surface. He looked out toward were the hit came from but couldn't see from the sun reflecting off the water.

Brisa listened really as Jenny and Kara spoke about old times they had together. She put in a word every now and then, but nothing as substantial as what they were. Then she heard it, carried to her on the wind. It was the splash of water. It could be Kai taking a quick swim, he did say he was getting fish, but something seemed off. Today wasn't a windy day. "I think something is wrong." Brisa said, looking where Kai had walked into the woods.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Kara and Jenny immediately halted their conversation and looked at Brisa. "Do you think it's..."

Suddenly a water bender used the water like a drain and sank Kai to the bottom of the lake, keeping him there, when he tried to filter in air so Kai could breath, the air bender cut it off.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Kai kicked at the water wanting to return to the top. He couldn't get air no matter how hard he pulled for it. So instead he started to push the water away from him. He pushed it until it broke the surface and splashed ashore. He got a breath in before the water bender, more like water benders, pushed the water back into the lake. Kai tried it again but they were expecting it. He could hold his breath for six minutes, leisurely. He just hoped that someone noticed before then.

Brisa was listening for it now, making the wind bring her the words. "Kai's in trouble." She announced. She got up and started in that direction.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Jenny followed after her in a hurry and Kara called Hayden before they too made their way over there. They made it just in time to see a glimpse of Kai before the water was forced back into the lake. "Kai!" Kara screamed but many benders jumped between them. About 10 of each kind of bender, resulting in four against 30.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Brisa looked at the benders, deflecting the air bender's attacks.. She slowly made her way to the water, making her an easy target for the water benders, but she needed to get air to Kai. She sent an air breath of air to him. The air benders tried to stop her, but she was stronger than them. The water benders used the lake water to hit her. She was knocked off her feet but she pushed the air until it reached Kai. Once it did she got up and started to defend again.

Kai saw the air bubble coming and he helped it forward taking the breath. He was thankful for them noticing he was gone. He continued to try and get above water. It was a little easier, the fighting above the surface must be distracting them. He broke the surface and gasped for air. A water bender sent drops of water into his mouth causing him to cough. As he coughed and air bender sent a push of air causing him to go under. Kai breathed in water, but he kicked to the surface coughing harder.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Kara was sending boulders at the attackers but the air benders would use slicing winds to break them up. Suddenly she was frozen along with Jenny. While the fire and air benders kept Hayden and Brisa busy a couple of the water benders began to drag Kara and Jenny away.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 pm

As soon as Kai caught his breath, he made his way to the shore. He had to fight off the water bender trying to send him back under and a few times they succeeded, but Kai rose to the surface quickly. He was almost to the shore.

Brisa continued fighting, a few water attacks hitting her but nothing bad. She didn't want to come out of this the most hurt. She wanted to prove to them that she could hold her own. With this in mind, she fought hard, dodging or counting most attacks.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Hayden was the first to notice that Kara and Jenny had disappeared. "GODDAMMIT!" He sent a blast of fire at the nearest attacker, giving him horrible burns. After a little while the attackers disappeared and one could see an orb of air carrying two air benders and the frozen Kara and Jenny away and above the clouds before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Brisa looked up at the floating ice sculptures of Kara and Jenny. She tried to stop the air, but an air bender sent her flying back. Brisa hit a tree but got up quickly, by the time she looked up again, they were gone. Brisa looked to the benders ready to defend herself, but it seemed they were backing off.

Kai finally got to the shore to only see Brisa and Hayden. He noticed them looking to the sky and he did too. There they were floating away, before he could even unfreeze them, they were hidden by clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next