RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8516

Pantera's Death - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:13 am

Brisa was looking at the dirt, making patterns in it, when he finally spoke. He thought she didn't want to be with him because he was unlovable.
"Hayden." She said, making him turnaround and pushed him in her direction. "You don't understand." She bit her lip, wanting to explain so he wouldn't think it was him pushing everyone away but not knowing how to say it. She peeked up at him through her lashes, "I can't let you like me, I'm not someone you want to love." She cringed at the way it sounded. It didn't come out the way she wanted it to. She just wanted him to know that she was broken inside from being rejected for most of her life, but she didn't want to outright say it, she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10510

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 am

Hayden looked down at her and sighed, squeezing the bridge of his nose, as if to relieve a headache. "You got that right. You're extremely troublesome, clueless, and a bit of an... air head." He looked at her, his eyes softening ever so slightly. "But that's not something either of us can decide. If I could go my whole life without falling in love trust me I would, but I can't control it. Whether you want me to or not I'm going to love you." He sighed. "But don't worry, I won't burden you with my feelings anymore." He turned about to head back again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:36 am

Brisa watched him, sad. She felt rejected by him, like most of the people in her life, but this time, she was the cause of it.
She stomped her foot, angry with what she was doing to herself. She wasn't sure how she felt about Hayden, but she did know she didn't want him walking away with those words.
She knocked him to the ground, making sure he didn't land too hard. Then she sat cross legged on his chest. Brisa needed time to think, to let her feelings settle a little bit, before she said anything, but she didn't want Hayden walking away. She wanted him, she didn't want him walking away.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:43 am

"H-Hey!" Hayden fell to the ground and looked up at her as she sat on him. "What is wrong with you? I thought you said you didn't want me to love you."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 am

Brisa considered it, she didn't ask for love, she never really wanted it. She had loved her mother and after her death, Brisa was heart broken. She didn't know how to get on, but slowly the pain nulled and Brisa went on. She tried to be friends with the people of her tribe but they rejected her. Brisa hasn't been loved or loved since she was four. I guess I forgot how. She looked down at Hayden, she knew she liked him even if she hides it away. He says that he will always love her, but how does she know. How does she know he won't find another girl like Kara that suits his fancy? Because he is too loyal... Part of her head said. She could see herself easily loving Hayden for the rest of her life, but how long will that life be? He is already upset that she is so 'carless'.
Brisa was getting annoyed with all this thinking, she has never been much for thinking things through. She looked down at Hayden, he seemed annoyed himself. "I never thought that I would be loved and so I have never allowed myself to." Brisa slowly leaned down. "You can't decide who you love like you said. It isn't really a conscious thought to love someone." She was getting closer, she was inches from him now. "I think I'm too broken to love, but you said you do. You give me hope to one day not be broken. But more importantly, you make me feel, whole." She finally ended the space between them, touching her lips to his. She kissed him, allowing herself those emotions that she hid away.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 am

Hayden's eyes widened in shock and he froze for a moment, then he slowly lifted his arms and wrapped them around her, holding her close as he kissed her back. He could feel his heart slowly filling with something different than the painful emptiness he usually felt, he felt... joyous, happy, complete.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am

Kai was worried he was giving them too much time together. The fish had already gotten cold, and he kept poking the fire with a stick. He knew Hayden needed a chance to unload things, but Kai was getting anxious to get to Kara.
Kai got up, and walked into the woods. He came upon a sight that he was a little surprised but was happy to find. Brisa was sitting on Hayden and they were kissing. He thought they looked like a good couple, but hoped for Brisa's sake that he didn't fall for every girl who he saw. Kai cleared his throat, he thought that them going on to the Kingdom was a little more important than them making out.

Brisa was enjoying the warm embrace of Hayden, loving the feeling of his lips of hers. Then she heard Kai clear his throat. She hadn't even heard him approach because she was so preoccupied. She reluctantly ended the kiss, poking his nose before getting off his chest. "Is there still some fish?" Brisa looked toward camp, her empty stomach complaining.

Kai rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yes, but it's cold. It would have been warm if you would have, um, come back earlier."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am

Hayden laid on the ground for a moment longer, his eyes wide, as if he couldn't believe what had jsut happened, then a huge smile came across his face and he stood up, smiling as he watched Brisa hurry off to get the food and he slowly followed after her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 am

Kai noticed the smile on Hayden's face and he was happy for him, but he couldn't help but kid. "You know if you break her heart you'll be dead meat right. She will pummel you to the ground and you would have no chance."

Brisa turned around, hearing what Kai said. She stuck out her tongue. "I don't pummel people to the ground. I make them trip." She made Kai trip over his feel and smiled. She was light as air and the happiest she had ever been in her life.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:29 am

Hayden glared at Kai though he was still smiling and laughed as Brisa made him trip. "Serve you right water boy." He laughed as they made it back to camp and started eating.

Kara in the meantime was trying to get passed Rasp. "Let me out of here. You have no right to keep us in here!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:36 am

Rasp knew they would want to leave, but it is not their decision. The world needs them and the only way there are going to be safe is here. "I can't let you leave. It is unfortunate but it is for the good of us all. You do have rights, but in times of war, those are suspended." Rasp turned to leave, he gave them the explanation he wanted to give them.

Brisa ate, not caring that it was cold. She was so hungry. Once she was done, she looked at the cave unable to be returned to the earth. She jumped on top of the nearest one, playing on it. She would glance at Hayden on occasion, a small smile coming to her face when she did.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:41 am

Hayden watched her play like a small child and he would smile back at her.

Kara let out a frustrated scream and looked for a window to pull earth through but there wasn't on, the room had a high ceiling and at the very tops of the walls there was a widow so they could get fresh air but if Kara and Jenny couldn't see any Earth, they couldn't bend it.

Jenny sat down on the bed and began to rub the goosebumps out of her arms, her eyes wear growing fearful and haunted. "Th-This is just like it... Just like when Shakra captured me..." She was trembling and Kara went over and held her in her arms.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 am

Kai grabbed Kara's bag, the only possession they had. "Let's go." He doused the fire with dirt. And began walking to the Kingdom. He was really happy for Hayden and Brisa but he was not looking forward to traveling with two people who just realized their love for each other.

Much to Kai's relief, Brisa traveled in the trees, keeping her eyes open for anything. On occasion she would drop to the ground so she could be a little closer to Hayden. But the wind would call to her and she would jump to the trees.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am

Hayden traveled on foot of course and would smile every time Brisa came down to be next to him. He would hold her hand and squeeze it before letting her return to the trees.

Kara held the crying Jenny until Jenny fell asleep and even then she stroked her back, there was nothing else to do here.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:53 am

Rasp sent in food to them, and nothing short of lavish. He wanted them to realize that they weren't prisoners, they just had to stay here.

Kai stopped out of nowhere, something occurring to him. Where is the stone? He immediately started looking though Kara's bag.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:03 am

Kara finally Jenny down and sat there next to her, she didn't touch the food, she didn't want to, it seemed wrong to eat such fancy food when you're being held prisoner. She sighed and then felt the cool stone against her chest. Her eyes widened as she thought of something. If this stone could nullify any bending powers... maybe it could nullify ruins as well.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:09 am

Brisa jumped down, noticing Kai's strange behavior. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Kai reached the bottom of the bag, fining nothing. "It's-" He began then thought better of it, he didn't want Shakra to noticed. "It's nothing. I was afraid that Kara didn't put her stuffed animal in here. She did so it's fine." He got up, hoping they realized he wasn't crazy and continued on.

Brisa nodded, knowing that he lied. She looked to Hayden for an explanation, but there wasn't one there. She jumped back into a tree, something was feeling off, but she wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:11 am

Kara thought, if it did work, she couldn't just do it at a random time, no doubt there would be guards outside the door and without earth to bend she wasn't powerful enough to fight them. So the first thing she needed to do, was get her hands on some earth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:33 am

The sun was going down, they hadn't made it that far. The attack had taken most of their travel time away. So as the sun set Kai gave up on getting any further. "I guess we should make camp." Though all it will be is gathering fire wood. They wouldn't even have anywhere to sleep tonight. Kai missed Kara, her purple eyes, her wonderful voice. He wanted all of that back, but he had to get to her. He went and got firewood, stacking it nicely for Hayden to lite.

Brisa saw them stop and she jumped from the tree, slipping her hand into Hayden's as she landed on the ground. There was nothing for them to sleep in tonight. She didn't mind, she did after all, sleep outside the night before. Maybe this time she will have Hayden's warm arms around her instead of shivering through the night. "I'll go look for food. I love your fish, Kai, but I am getting tired of it." She gave him a smile. She let go of Hayden's hand and went into the trees. She had lived on her own for year's scavenging, she knew where to look.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:36 am

Hayden smiled as Brisa slipped her hand into his and squeezed it before she dashed off into the trees to look for food. He then turned to the firewood and lit it. He sat down on the ground and let out a content sigh as he laid down and looked up at the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:42 am

Kai looked at Hayden, slightly jealous of how easy it was for him and Brisa to be together. "How long did you know you liked her?" Kai asked, wondering. Kai thought it was when she had to be healed by Shala, but he wasn't sure.

Brisa quickly found a rabbit. She never liked killing things, but she did it. She was so small because she never killed creatures often enough to gain weight. She constantly ate berries though. She killed the rabbit quickly, thanking it for giving its life. She then found a bush that had berries on it, so she stopped to pick them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:45 am

Hayden thought for a while. "Hmm... I guess it started when she comforted me when we found out Jenny was still alive and Kara was thrashing around, but I don't think it really clicked until she was about to die."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 am

Brisa picked the few berries from the bush; the birds seemed to be eating them like crazy. She returned and placed the rabbit by Kai. She never liked to clean them, it was something she would do only if she had to. She also gave him a few berries before taking the rest over to Hayden. She laid down next to him. The sky was completely dark now and Brisa moved the clouds away to allow them to see the stars. She popped a berry in her mouth, happy to be here.

Kai cleaned the rabbit after he ate his handful of berries. He cut it up into pieces that he put on a stick to roast in the fire. He paid attention to that instead of the couple laying just a few feet from him. He didn't want to be reminded of what he was missing out on by Kara not being here.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 am

Hayden smiled contentedly as he wrapped and arm around Brisa and held her close, loving the feeling of her small body held against his.

Kara paced and paced trying to think of what she could do to get her hands on some dirt but all she could think of was slowly gathering whatever was tracked in, but that could take years. She needed to get them out now, she needed to see Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 am

The food finished and Kai gave Hayden and Brisa their share. He ate his quickly and fell asleep. He was happy to fall asleep, wanting the next day to come, because everyday that passed is only closer to Kara.

Brisa bit into the rabbit, not too hungry. She ate as much as she could then handed the rest to Hayden, not wanting any of it to go to waste. Then a soft breeze tickled Brisa's face. She sat up, reluctant to leave the warm embrace of Hayden's arms but wanted to watch it. It shook the leaves on the trees and the leaves were curling. It was going to rain soon. Brisa laid back down, smelling the humid air that indicated the coming rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next