RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:34 am

2 ponies sit in the guard's room, getting ready for what Princess Celestia assigned to them.

One is Lightning Chaser, a Pegasus and first mare ever in the guard. She is very brave, there is no height she wouldn't fly just for adventure or her friends. Her cutie mark is a crosshairs symbol with a lightning bolt in the center.

My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] Lightn11

Last edited by Tasogare on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5081

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 am

My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] Handso10
The other was this bloke, Handsome Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:47 am

"So, Thunder," she stretched her wings, "you ready?"

Princess Celestia walked into the room, "Lighting Chaser, Handsome Thunder, are you ready."

Lightning Chaser bowed as she spoke, "Yes, Princess."
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:50 am

Handsome Thunder bowed, "Yes, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:55 am

The princess smiled, "Thank you for doing this, I know I can trust you two with this duty. As you know there is a banquet tonight and I would like it if the room below the throne room was cleaned and cleared for the party."

"Excuse me your highness, but, cleaning? Whats special about that room?"

"You will see, thank you both." Princess Celestia walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 am

Handsome Thunder looked out the window, at the sun in the sky.
"The banquet's tonight, right?" he questioned, looking at the sun slowly descending towards the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 am

"Yessir, why do you ask??" She walked next to Thunder, staring out the window as well.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:01 am

"It's almost nightfall," Thunder observed, demonstrating his quick thinking skills and his ability to analyse the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:04 am

"Well lets get started now!" She galloped out of the Guard's Room and dashed towards the room below the throne room.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:06 am

Thunder followed.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:22 am

She slowed down as she got closer to the door and stared at the door when she got there.

"Thunder, I'm not sure about this...what if something that's bad in there?"
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:32 am

"Ah well, princess's orders," Thunder said, opening the door. Tens upon thousands of bats erupted from the door, filling the passage and putting out the torches that lead the way to the door, leaving Handsome Thunder and Lightning Chaser in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:35 am

She jumped when the bats flew past her, "Oh jeez!!!" She then looked around, she couldn't see anything, "Uhh, thunder, can you please use some magic to light up the place a bit?" The tone in her voice seemed a bit scared, but still calm.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:42 am

Thunder walked into the room, trying his best to keep quiet, whilst sporting the biggest grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 am

She walked next to him, "So, how long do you think this is going to take?"
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 am

"All depends, just give me a sec'." Thunder squinted, and light erupted from his horn, trailing from it like the Aurora Borealis. The room was quickly lit up, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Cobwebs lay throughout the place, old cupboards were on the floor and covered in dust, the long table in the room's centre had food long forgotten left to rot, and there was a huge pile of what seemed like toiletries in corner that looked like it had fallen from the room above.

This was going to be a huge job.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:57 am

"I'll deal with the webs," Lightning Chaser stretched her wings and jumped into the air, flying around the room and her wings caught the cobwebs as she flew.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:00 am

Thunder started going around the room, standing furniture back up and dusting it off, making it all spic and span.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:10 am

Chaser landed with cobwebs surrounding her wings like armour, she was barely able to move them. She shook off the cobwebs and put them in an old empty trash bin.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:11 am

Thunder grabbed the dusting cloth and pushed it along the length of the table, knocking the food into the bin and piling up the old plates to be washed and used at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:14 am

"Geez, this bin's already half way full." She looked into the bin, then instantly moving her head away from the smell.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:15 am

"Well, we should start to sort out that pile of stuff over there."
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 am

Lightning chaser nodded and started to sort objects.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:23 am

Thunder dug his head deep into the pile, and dragged it out with a pair of knickers in between his teeth. He dropped on the ground in surprise.
"Wow, what's this?" he went to read what was written on it, "The Chamber of... Secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:32 am

She ignored Thunder as she stared at a sword that was on the floor below its case on the wall.

"Cooooooool....." She looked at the sword, it was like the sword was only made days ago, so shiny and sharp. She placed it in the sheathe and attached it to her belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Celestial Guard [1x1]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next