RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Let's Go DEFY TERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4528
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Let's Go DEFY TERROR Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go DEFY TERROR Let's Go DEFY TERROR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi. Welcome to the city ruins of Kale! Or rather, what used to be Kale. The ground is bashed in many places, from the bombs when the city was attacked by some freak's bomber airplanes. The sewage runs in the Twin Forks, the rivers that flow under the cement, through the city. Everything around here is dirty, foul-smelling, unclean. Food and water is scarce, and I mean clean water, not the sludge in the rivers or the oily puddles in the cement. All this is quite stressful enough, minus the dangers that lurk within the tumbling, ruined buildings.

As you make your slow way out of the city, beware of the gunmen. They are bent on killing every survivor that they find. If you look strong and fierce enough, they will give you one chance to live-- and join their quest for bloodlust. If you don't, they kill you. So don't get caught by them!

If you're a girl, beware of the ditchers. They don't bother boys, usually just girls. They're named for taking girls into ditches and doing stuff to them. So, unless you like being tortured by someone's male chicken, you probably don't want to be caught by them either.

The last major kind of terror you might be worried about is the collection of Experiments. They're animals who have been treated with some odd gene that makes them all terrifying. Some of the survivors who already got out of the ruins say that there are tiger-sized dogs with normal red eyes and oversized teeth who literally live on blood, and rat-sized cats that come out at night, creep up to you, and bite you (they're poisonous).

A few minor sorts of terror are the poisonous vegetables and the mouse-sized mosquitos. Not kidding.

You go through all this, watching your friends die terrifying deaths, and you're almost there... just the bridge and then you're free...

Then you hear a little girl's voice singing softly, "It's raining tacos, from out of the sky, tacos, no need to ask why..."

And you know that you're dead if you don't get across the bridge before that taco song ends. Because the Warlock has come to see if you're worth living. When it ends, time's up. Either you're out or you're dead.

Finally, I will shut up and let you go try to get out of here (you must be really glad to hear that I've stopped explaining most everything). If you're reading this on a device (that is almost out of battery), bash the screen in and throw it in a puddle or something. It's useless now, plus the light and electricity attracts the Experiments. If you're reading this on some paper sign, clean it up a bit and leave it for some other survivor to read.

Welcome to dangerous times, and good luck getting out of the city!
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4528
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Let's Go DEFY TERROR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Go DEFY TERROR Let's Go DEFY TERROR I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Omg, that was actually really long. xD
Back to top Go down

Let's Go DEFY TERROR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Improvement Lounge :: Interest Checks-