RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Natural War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Natural War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 am

Kristina watched as the program was interupted by a News broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 am

Joseph leaned forward on the seat, gripping the remote in his hand as the new broadcast cut through the show.

The news reporter stood on the edge of the cliff face, holding the microphone to his large lips. "-have reported a category five cyclone on it's way here in the next week." He looked back at the waves which lapped at the ocean below, "This cyclone is expected to arouse large waves which could potentially come into land and cause mild flooding." The camera then swivelled backward, now looking toward a dark collection of clouds which were amassing in the sky, before swivelling back toward the news reporter.

"It's recommended all-"

Joseph turned off the TV, discarding the remote as he came to his feet, "Let's do something else, hm?" He said, rolling his shoulders forward, "We don't want to scare ourself with cruddy news reports."
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 am

Kristina nodded softly. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:55 am

Joseph sighed, "Sorry." He said as the ground began to tremble again, making him fall to the ground. The lights surrounding them flickering before exploding. The windows around them shattered, the curtains billowing in the howling wind.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:59 am

Kristina fell over in the chair and smacked her head off the floor. She blacked out for a moment then groaned and sat up, she moved over to Joseph. "Are you... Ok...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 am

"I'm fine." He asked as he moved behind the lounge, the glass from the windows being picked up by the vicious wind, before flinging itself through the room. He dragged Kristina behind the lounge, a massive crack of thunder bellowing throughout the town, making him shudder. Strike after strike of lightning went down. Joseph gave a shudder, covering his ears from the immense sound as the ground continued to shudder, the world around him shaking.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 am

Kristina screamed and covered her ears, trembling and freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 am

The middle of the ground abruptly began to split apart - the trembling coming to a climax as the roof caved in on itself. Joseph cursed loudly, grabbing Kristina's arm as he moved her away, pressing himself against a nearby wall. Once the split in the ground was large enough, numerous pieces of furniture fell into the crack, tumbling down the black abyss.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 am

Kristina screamed and clung to Joseph as she nearly fell down the gap.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:18 am

Joseph moved his feet to his body, shuddering, "We need to get out of here." He said as the wind howled, carrying the sounds of sirens and the crackling of fire. "We need to do." He began to scramble to his feet, keeping his hand clamped around Kristina's.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 am

Kristina nodded, following his lead, trembling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am

He avoided the crack, moving around it as he passed through the destroyed kitchen, furniture flipped over and half the ground destroyed by the crack in the ground. Joseph finally reached the door, flinging it open in relief before gawping at the destruction which was now revealed.

Joseph staggered, all he could see were the ripped apart streets and the amass of clouds which covered the sky, blocking any sign of the sun.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 am

Kristina stared in horror at the destruction, the tumbling houses, the fallen telephone poles, the rubble strewn everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 am

"How could this of happened so quickly?" He asked, the rain hailing down on them as they stepped past the destroyed threshold, dust slowly starting to accumulate in the air. Dozens of others stood outside their houses, either holding injured ones or marvelling at the destruction.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:29 am

Kristina looked around worriedly. "Where's mom...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 am

Joseph looked away, "She'll be here soon." He said soothingly as he looked down the street where his house would be, "I promise." His voice trembled, unable to blink from the shock which continuously coursed throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:33 am

Kristina looked up at him and took his hand. "We should go check your house." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 am

"That would be nice." He looked down at their linked hand and smiles, an awkward feeling racing through him as he blushed. Joseph gave another nod as he moved down the streets, avoiding clusters of rubble and dust.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:57 am

Kristina walked with him down to his house.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:41 am

He finally reached the house, slightly strewn apart from the sudden tremor, yet still intact - for now. Joseph burst through the door with haste, his boots thudding against the ground as he moved through the quiet house, "Mum?" He yelled, "Dad?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 am

Kristina followed worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 pm

His head swivelled toward a whiteboard which was stuck to the fridge with a magnet. He swept away a film of dust from it with the sleeve of his shirt, falling to his knees at the word. With a silent sob, Joseph cupped his head in his hands, unable to look back up at the note, "I hope you guys are alright..." He muttered, his voice wavering as fear clutched him.

"Going out to get your father a haircut. Be back soon, Joseph. xxx"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Kristina looked at the note worriedly and then knelt beside Joseph, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let's go find our parents..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:21 pm

"What... What if the storm... got to them?" He muttered, unable to keep the horrible thoughts from his head. Joseph began to move toward the front door of the house, expecting Kristina to follow as he moved.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Kristina kept her hand on his shoulder. "That might be the case but they might be alive. We won't know until we find them. Come on, the barber shop's closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next