RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8507

Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Flora had allowed for a moment of relief and excitement for passing as a guy. Upon being asked her name, she paused for a moment, not long. She went with the oblivious thing to do and go with her brother's name. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Charles." Flora sat back in her seat, tying not to sit so prim and popper like most girls. "Do you have an idea why you were chosen?" Flora wandered why Queen Victoria would need so much help. Her stomach fluttered. It had to be something big and that meant much danger.

@Shibe
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4703

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:11 pm

"Well, not really.... I do suppose I have a pretty good aim with a gun, but that's all I can think of...." He stared out at the landscape, wondering if there was anything else he had forgotten. "But then again, is there a selecting process for us? Or are we just all randomly selected?" He glanced as to where the conflict had occured, and couldn't help but sigh once more.
[@Fallchild]
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:34 am

Serenity started to get really bored looking out of the window so she decided to observe other people around her.
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3789

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:42 am

The now hatless boy seemed to take great offence to having his fancy topper taken away. He reached for his suitcase, probably for a weapon to defend his vestigial honour. He wasn't altogether there in the head to think he could unpack his..gun, seems to be a gun, before action could be taken against him. Wesley pointed the hat kebab at the lad's face as he took the gun in his hand. Wesley thought it fair warning but, the boy seemed insistent on continuing this debacle as he cocked his gun and aimed as best he could from behind the cover of his impaled hat. 

"Lets all be gentlemen, now and sit down, This is for queen and country after all" The boy said. Wesley couldn't see his expression, but he certainly seemed pleased with himself. He knew the type, power-drunk from the first sip, playing with his favorite toy. It seemed altogether unlikely he'd put it away before he had a chance to use it. "I think you've already decided to ignore those words." Wesley said, almost regretfully, as he thrust the blade into the boy's face.

@Cpt.Nemo
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8131

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:30 am

Vincent went crossed eyed has he saw the blade at his face, "You 'appen to take me hat, but you still equip your 'epons" he said with courage, "If, you choose to kill me, One less person to help the Queen and Country, Its your choice"
@Elbeck
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:17 am

Flora went to answer but it was drowned out by the stupid scuffle. She stood up, looking at the men and gave them a look of annoyance. She wanted to stay silent and let them be the mature men they could be and work this out themselves, but this was getting out of hand. "I'm sure the Queen would want you there in one piece. Now stop this stupid spat and sit down. You can stand each other for another quarter hour." Flora sat back down, a glare on her face. "And put your weapons away, it would be incredibly dense of you to use them on such a crowded train." She made sure to focus on keeping her voice deep, even while speaking loudly.

{@Cpt.Nemo@Elbeck}
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18958

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:11 pm

The man had no time to run anywhere as Devian strolled forward brusquely and took a seat next to his claimed 'prey', the smile staying on his face. Devian equipped his gun - flipping it from his holster in a quick move of the hand - before pressing it against the man's chest, moving his mouth closer to his ear. "What... What do you now?" The man asked, his voice trembling as he spoke, eyes fixated on the gun pressed into his chest.

Devian rolled his head back and laughed, his long, knotted hair falling to the back of his neck as he did so. "You know exactly what I want, Jack." He said, his head moving back to its normal position as he spoke in a casual tone of voice.

The man shuddered, the smell of alcohol mingling with blood instantly hitting him as Devian opened his mouth to speak. He felt like gagging, but the petrified state he was currently in refrained him from doing so. "I don't have..." He gulped as Devian firmly pressed a hand against Jack's neck, catching awkward glances from other people nearby.

"You don't have enough... what?" Devian spat the words out, making the grip on Jack's neck a little more loose so he could talk.

-"I don't have enough money from when you stole it from myself last time." He said, a small strike of confidence igniting within as he said this. Devian released the grip and threw the man back, scowling.

Other people in the inn began leaving, only remaining a few of the drunk, the bartender - which was in the corner of the room, wiping up tankards - and people on the floor which were unconscious from high doses of beer. Devian pressed the weapon further into Jack's stomach, "Then... I'll just have to go with me other plan, eh, Jacky boy." He said, laughing once again as a shot rang out through the building and the remaining people shrieked, instantly taking cover.

The pirate strolled from the room and placed the gun in his pocket once again. If he couldn't be supplied with efficient money and a train to get him out of here... he only had one choice remaining.

He'd have to hijack a train.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5933

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Charlotte tilted her head towards the window and looked at the sky, she tried to block out the sounds of people speaking and concentrate on the sounds outside.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4459

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:26 am

Amon tossed his hands into the air and scoffed. "Have your fun then." He said in a ticked fof tone as he plopped back down into his seat, almost sulking in his anger. Noticing the other passengers talking he smiled. "You realize you all make terrible men, right?" He ruined the surprise. Oh, who was he kidding, any guy on the train could see through their ramshackle attempts at being male. The voices gave it away, like a little boy pretending to use an adult voice, it was comical.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:26 am

Serenity watched them from the place where she was. She wished that they were already in their destination she cant stand the boys' bickering near her not only that she felt uneasy about something...
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3789

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:24 am

Wesley grimaced as he barely managed to jerk the the sword back in time, having suddenly heard the boy speak up. Was oncoming death all it took to sway the lad's mind? Wesley couldn't help but be frustrated at the unnecessary complication this squabble spawned. He looked the lad over grimly, unwilling to hesitate twice. "Listen boy, I didn't come here to murder my peers, but pointing a gun without provocation is neither to be tolerated nor befitting of the crown you so adulate. I'll spare you on the sole condition that you hand the gun to me. No words, just give it to me grip first and you live". Wesley presented his hand, ready to enforce his ultimatum.

@Cpt.Nemo
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:57 am

Vincent brought out his hand and took his glove off and a bony hand appeared, He shook the opposing hand in agreement of the situation. Once the shaken hands took place, he noticed with his cunning eyes that the above light flicked. Vincent raised an eyebrow and pointed at the light, "Is the supposed to happen?" he asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Devian brushed the back of his sleeve along his mouth, wiping away blotches of perspiration which had accumulated on his chin. He looked across the bridge, then to an elongated and broad set of a rail-way tracks, which had been built in the centre of the road, which divided the two parts of Victoria - North and South. He stepped forward in the middle of the tracks and bit his gum with hesitated, peering down the seemingly endless line which curved around an array of two-storey houses. He then came to his knees and pressed both hands against the trail trucks, being jolted with a vibration which hit his bones.

A smile sprouted on his face as he removed his hands and came back to a standing position. A train was coming his way, and all he had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Flora stared at Amon, she wasn't sure what to do. Her face was surely red from anger. Not having anything to say to the man, Amon, she just bit her thumb at him before sitting back down in a huff. Her eyes turned to the window, leaning her face against it to cool down. Her charade really was not that bad. She had years of making fun of her brother to know how to talk and act. She found it surprising that the man saw through it. Her voice may not have been deep, but with her youthful face, she could have passed for a boy not yet within the grasp of adolescence.
Flora sighed, calming down a little. She couldn't change what has already happened.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Charlotte continued looking out the window sighing curiously.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:14 am

Serenity looks out of the window, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:15 am

"He's a complete idiot." Amon thought as he watched Vincent disregard everything the man had said. Surely he didn't expect to walk away. He had been given a clear option of handing over his gun, or getting a sword in the face. His sword, Amon's sword. He would have been more upset about his sword being used for such things if it were anyone other than the pampered little shit with the stupid looking top hat on.

As he thought about Vincent's imminent demise, he glanced over at one of the girls playing at being a man. "Don't glare at me precious, you're the one trying to hide. We're ruled by a women, Her Majesty the Queen. Why hide that you're a girl? Girl's rule the country already." He spoke with a smile, amused at the girls hiding their gender for no real reason, as well as the idea of Vincent's blood running down his sword's blade before long.

[@Fallchild]
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4703

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm

"Well, maybe they're scared of being judged." The words flew out of his mouth, and he almost covered his mouth in shock; those had been his own feelings, that he had tried hard to cover up. He mentally sighed, before continuing, while placing himself in front of the boy-- well, girl, that he had just talked to. "I mean, there are quite a few men out there who would feel that girls are weak and incapable of doing anything... no offense. Also, there are just those guys who don't enjoy working with girls, so don't blame them for being shy and pretending to be guys." He sighed, keeping and eye on the person who had just talked, while mentally scowling.
[@fallchild @atlin]
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:02 am

"Maybe men don't like working around women BECAUSE they're so bloody insecure. I've worked with women before, confident women that didn't have to hide behind a terrible male voice. I didn't mind it, I didn't even think about it. They're just people, nothing special. They are people everywhere, half of them female." Amon said with a smile, enjoying a less hostile conversation, but still waiting for the stranger to run Amon's rapier through Vincents face. That likely added to his happy mood. He couldn't help it, he had a long, anger filled history with pompous higher borns like Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:10 am

Vincent didn't approve of Amon's actions, "Are we going to save the Queen and Country or not, you pompous snob of a horse" he said fumingly, He then felt the carriage shake and the light flicker, he then looked out side of the window and saw the end of a track, "GUYS, ITS A TRAP" he yelled as he grabbed everyone on the arm.
@tizzyw
@Atlin[
@Elbeck
@FallChild
@Shibe
@Anorak
@Regretsama
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:48 am

(Wait, did you see me or something? I'm not sure how you can automatically tell it's a pirate just with a quick glance, but okay. Some kind of specificity would be appreciated)

@Cpt.Nemo
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Charlottes eyes widened "blimey! What are we still doing here then!" She said greatful she hadn't worn a dress.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:15 pm

((Okay, I have two issues Nemo. 1. You're straight up ignoring Elbeck's posts. 2. You can't grab everyone on the arm))
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:15 pm

((ignore my post then xD)
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:16 pm

(What I am soo lost)

Last edited by Regretsama on Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed some text)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next