RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Sword Art Online <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

Sword Art Online <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 pm

(Prior to displayed interest in this topic: https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/t985-sao-rp )

A world plunged into peril and fear - a world which is considered fake except one wrong move could lead to instant death, not only virtually, but in real life also. The only thing driving in the players is freedom which is only accessible if all one hundred floor are completed - such a feat which could take years to make, only if you achieve survival.

You find yourself on the first floor of Aincrad (Black Iron Palace) after being introduced to SAO's creator and his evil plot to have you trapped in this world until you escape.

Character Application Form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Current Equipment:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4023
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 am

Name: Just Nightingale
Spoiler:
History: she's gamed most of her life. Her mother gave her her old console when she was 7 and has gamed all her life. when she was 10 her mother died in a car crash. she had no family so she was put into the foster system. she's been in and out of foster homes for 4 years always being sure to take good care of her mother console not playing it much but looking after it like it was a delicate flower that would wilt any second. truth be told the old PSSix(made up) caused may of the fights that caused her to be moved. when SAO's bata was announced she jumped at the chance and coned her current foster family into buying her a Nervgear. she aplyed to the Bata and a week later after she'd lost hope she was accepted. Her code in hand she activated her Bata profile and pluged herself into the game.
Personality: Nerdy, she's a total Otaku, gaming, anime, Manga you name it if it has something to do with an anime then chances are she's into it. brave when faced with danger however very shy around people she don't know.
Current Equipment: beginner's sword, black hooded cape.
Anything Else: she was a bata. solo player. she's never had a boyfriend or her first kiss.

Approved!

Your character application has been approved by Anorak on the 8/03/2014.

Last edited by JustTopaz on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7801

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 am

Name: Sasuke Kuringa
History: She was adopted by her sister after their parents were killed in a car accident. Shortly after this event, Sasuke Found VRMMO and plunged into it, without a second thought.
Personality: Generally shy, but if she likes you she is quite a talkitive person. She can quickly switch her moods depending on her situation.
Current Equipment: A sword that's scabbard sits on her back. White cloak with a hood.
Anything Else: Has a house on the first floor.

Approved!

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:17 am

Name: Mihoko Mitsuharu
History: Mihoko is a bright student at school and his report cards consisted of great marks until VRMMO's were released and his life was taken away by the glorious virtual world. He would game constantly and turned into something people would consider as a 'nerd.' The marks on his report cards dropped majorly and he recieved many detentions due to the lack of homework he completed.

Mihoko was one of the people whom were lucky enough to participate in the SAO BETA test.
Personality: Mihoko is a bright person whom is very tactical when it comes to fighting in the world of SAO. He tends to be calm about situations and he tries to help out whenever possible.
Current Equipment: Mihoko possesses a sword and one dagger which acts a boomerang when it is flung through the air. His armor is currently considered as basic but much better than most other playes due to him playing the BETA.
Anything Else:

Sword Art Online <OoC> Anime_Boy3

Mihoko hasn't received a hair cut for quite some time and his eyes a large, round and brown. His body frame is generally skinny and his knuckles tend to be larger than most.

Approved!

Last edited by Anorak on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3898

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 am

Name: Player Lone

History:  Lone is the player's alia's name. People in Real life call him RJ. He is mostly a solo player. But Tends to jump in when he sees others in grave peril. He lives in Japan and his grades in classes are just passing. The one class hes excelling in is NJROTC. Hes mostly quiet and keeps to himself. He doesn't trust anyone at first for he was so harassed through his years of growing up hes grown to keep to himself and be way to mindful of others. He is super observant. Making him most of the time able to tell what your going to do before even you do. He was lucky to be able to join the list of beta testers. He didnt play the beta to beat the game or to go as far as possible. He played to make the most fun. Finding all the cool spots levels battles etc. He memorized the first few floors just because he took the short cuts an hidden routes most than anyone.

Personality: Shy, intelligent, observant, Strategist.

Current Equipment: Is adapt at most two handed or one handed weapons. He likes to use swords but weapons similar to katanas most. He carried around hidden throwing knives and one dagger. He wears a nightshade cloak that can morph appearance for the wheather or situation. He was awarded it for accomplishing a hidden mission. By exploring and locating it.

Anything Else: One of the odd twerks he had during real life was he was very empathic. Sensing the emotion of others. In the virtual world. The game changed that allowing him to sense the items of other players also the many things they have done in the past. Also allows him to slow time down 5 seconds in emergencies. The ability is called foresight in the game world. He hasnt met anyone yet that has the same ability.

Sword Art Online <OoC> 540532_281351738609848_1389954879_n

Approved!

Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8497

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:09 am

Name: Trinity Hoss but her name in the game is Three

History: Trinity grew up with her parents more focused on their work than raising a kid. She did ballet, dance, karate, playing an instrument, any and everything to get their attention. She was great at it all but it was in vain, she wasn't noticed. She got good grades and the only relationship she had was with her best friend. She turned to online gaming to fill the hole in her life. When VRMMO's came out she dove into that world. Of coarse her parents didn't notice her sudden reclusive behavior. When Sword Art Online came out, she grabbed it, plugging in with excitement.

Personality: She is a brilliant person, she inherited her parent's brilliance with science and most everything else. She love getting attention, but she doesn't like to show it. She doesn't know how to act to compliment or hugging, because of her neglect, but she tries her best not to seem awkward. Despite that, she is a nice person who can make anyone smile and is a strong person mentally especially.

Current Equipment: She has been working on her swordsmanship so she has three swords in her inventory. A two handed sword that is heavy for her, a single handed sword that is light and quick, and a beginner sword she is ready to switch from. She has a dagger for emergencies and a shield if she feels the need for it.

Anything Else:
Sword Art Online <OoC> 1020521-bigthumbnail

Approved!

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3898

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:23 am

(fallchild i love your picture)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 am

hey every one I finished my character!
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 am

so...are we gonna start anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Created: https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/t1050-sao-rp#26758

We have just been introduced to the creator of Sword Art Online in the first floor.

Enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Sorry, I haven't been posting much lately as I have been busy with school.

Just a reminder, in your posts, could you guys please use the tagging system? (Example: @Mr.+Rabbit It would help for players to see who is involved in which post.

For example:

{A role play post which involves Demyx and Anorak. At the bottom of the post I will put:

@Anorak @Demyx }

{A role play post which ONLY involved Anorak. At the bottom of my post I will put:

@Anorak }

Thanks guys~
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3934

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 am

Hopefully I don't screw this up

Name: Lucy
History: Gamer most of her life. She keeps her past a secret but she lets some out every one in a while. In the game she looks out for “beaters” even though she isn’t one herself due to her dead sister being one. Most likely to be found in a place with coffee.
Personality: Silent, easily angered and extremely protective of those she becomes close to. If pushed past a certain limit in battle she becomes a different person (in a bad way) and doesn’t realize it until damage has already been done. Sometimes nice but mainly prefers to be alone.
Current Equipment: Black hooded cloak with armor underneath (armor has large hole-dent-thing across/down chest) and a decent sword
Anything Else: Mainly drinks coffee whenever possible and is most likely to threat anyone causing meaningless trouble to a beater.

Approved!

Your character application has been approved by Anorak on the 3/05/2014.
Back to top Go down
Micrathena
Micrathena

RPG Tokens : 3922

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Thinking of joining this, just wondering though - how many days have passed if any?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 pm

It's still the first day in the world of SAO. @Micrathena
Back to top Go down
Micrathena
Micrathena

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am

Awesome, will start on a character soon Smile Is it 1 character per person?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:41 am

Good to hear @Micrathena

Also, you may make as many characters as you want, just try to create a suitable amount. Wink
Back to top Go down
Micrathena
Micrathena

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Quote :
Image of Amalthea:

Name: Amalthea (Her real name is Amy)
Current Equipment: Katana, 2 kukri blades, longbow, robes

History: Amalthea had a peaceful and natural upbringing with a large loving family. She kept herself busy with extra-curricular activities and went to regular Kendo and archery classes. She actually wasn't much of a gamer, though she did enjoy playing sometimes with her younger brother and sisters. When SAO came out she decided to gave it a try, and lost everything. Enraged by the announcement from the game maker, she made a vow she'd make it to the top level and get back to her family.

Personality: Amalthea was always quiet and responsible, having many younger brother and sisters that she helped take care of. Now she can come across as rather cold, but that's mostly due to her determination to win the game and get out alive. She's definitely a fighter, determined, but can be stubborn depending on the situation. She may not be very trusting at first. Being the eldest sibling in her family, she's naturally protective of kids.

Anything Else:

Quote :
Image of Kurtis:

Name: Kurtis (Kurt)
Current Equipment: Double bladed sword, shield, armour

History: Kurt didn't have much going for him in the real world. His grades were terrible due to his lax and carefree attitude, his parents weren't around much so he was usually hanging out with his friends doing whatever he pleased. He had been looking forward to SAO for awhile and plugged in as soon as he could. After the announcement, his first worry was that no one would ever find him. But as he thought about it, he felt like he could do more in this world.

Personality: Kurt is upbeat and lively, but he's a bit of a joker which can sometimes come across as rude or ignorant though it's usually unintentional. He's smart and strategical though he doesn't show it often. He's always had an easy time making friends, but he's quick to judge if people have a bad attitude or treat him and his friends with blatant disrespect. Because of this, he can have quite the temper with people who get on his bad side.

Anything Else: Kurt often gives nicknames to people, even if they're good friends. He likes the bar-atmosphere and fighting.

Approved!

Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4449

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:57 am

Name: Atlin

History: Atlin's been gaming since he was old enough to talk, so of course when SAO came around it was an absolute must. His mother wasn't always the biggest fan of the games he played, but after a while she came around, and believed SAO would be a wonderful chance for Atlin to make new friends of similar interests, as he only had a few in school. Atlin had wished several times throughout his life that the world were more like a video game. Getting trapped in SAO was the greatest thing that had ever happened to him.

Personality: Atlin's a fun loving, friendly guy, but he's not big on groups. He's not exactly a loner, but you'll never see him in a group of more than five people unless he's in a raid party. Atlin enjoys the scenery almost as much as the fighting, and will often sleep in the fields, much like he did in his other life.

Current Equipment: The cheapest leather armor he could find, and a long sword he was given by a beta tester. He also has a machete sized dagger that he used to hunt lower level monsters. His armor is on par with the starting gear, but he felt a need to be a little different.

Anything Else: Sword Art Online <OoC> Img_2010

Approved!

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3779

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:21 am

Name: Stoutfat Beafbrave

History: Born to a small family of no particular distinction, in a yet smaller town, young Stoutfat(at this early point, not as robust as his name might suggest, but he was a good boy who wouldn't prove his parents dishonest) spent his formative years pursuing the somewhat limited array of hobbies his region would allow for. Hunting, fishing, woodcarving, umm, he's been on a boat on a few occasions; each of these time-honored traditions laid the foundation of the hale and hardy fellow that was to be. As for the man behind the character, local authorities have yet to find anything conclusive.

Personality: Ever likely to live up to his namesakes, Stoutfat can oft be found prowling the woods in search of challenging game or enjoying the freshly seared spoils of his hunts at the fireside. Despite a relatively solitary lifestyle and rough demeanor, he's always happy to share a seat on the log and a leg of beast with the few that earn his friendship.

Current Equipment: A stone greathammer and his Sunday best.

Anything Else: Sword Art Online <OoC> Stoutf12

Approved!

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:22 am

@Natsu @Micrathena @Atlin @Elbeck

Approved all those excellent character applications. The RP is currently progressing at a slow rate as of now, but it should pick up over the next few days.

(I kinda approved everyone's applications - I have no idea why I implemented an application process. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4820

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:01 am

Still thinking of joining..even it's sorta late..
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3779

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:24 am

No worries, there's still plenty of room for more. Feel free to fill out a sheet and join in whenever you fancy.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4820

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:56 am

Oh okay.. I am currently fixing my character application...
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:18 pm

@FallChild I'm just waiting for you to post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:42 pm

@Elbeck currently waiting on you to post, I think it'd be best that we wait for you instead of continuing further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online <OoC> Sword Art Online <OoC> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1