RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8519

SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 am

(She did but she left. She sitting in the ally outside it now.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:16 am

He made a slight turn and noticed a girl - she looked young and fit - someone who would make good for the starting of a clan. She stood a few meters away, not doing anything - to be honest, she looked bored. Mihoko made a move, forcing a smile, "Hey." He said, his voice slightly cracking from nervousness.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 am

Three looked up at the person in front of her, but she only saw a silhouette because he was blocking the sun. "Hello." She got up, being dragged from her sad thoughts. Three did not need to be upset, she was not really that sad, but being around such a mass of tearful faces made her feel the same way. She took a deep breath looking at this dark figure, wondering who he was.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm

He stepped forward, extending his hand, "My name's Mihoko." He continued, getting the formal part out of the way, "Nice to make your... erm... acquaintance." Mihoko's words turned to a soft murmur as he was reminded of his childhood and the girls he used to talk to... Not many females had liked him, especially Jenna.

Mihoko shuddered, blocking away the thoughts as his concentration returned on the female who was standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Three grasped his hand firmly, giving it a shake before dropping her hand. "I go by Three." The corners of her mouth turned up but she did not truly smile. "Nice to meet you, Mihoko." She squinted in the sun, trying to make him out. The shadows of his face exemplified by the sun behind him. "How is the game treating you?" She said mainly to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 am

Mihoko smiled, recoiling his hand instantly before wiping sweat onto his trousers - nerves were getting to him again. "Fine." He shrugged, looking back at the shop he had recently exited, "It's been a shock with this turning into something... so real. How about you - how's the game treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:23 am

Sasuke walked a little faster after Lone didn’t stop her. She walked back towards the Inn. She needed some sleep. Her eyes were stinging and dry. She rubbed them, trying to give them some more moisture. When she looked up, she had made it out of the village and was on the right track for home.

It didn’t take long for her to make it back to Aincrad. She walked through various alleys, slightly forgetting where she was going. She stopped, resting her hand on the wall of a building, her head hanging from exhaustion. When she looked up, she saw the girl from before, the one who had been standing in the doorway to a building, obviously trying to relieve herself from the rush of panicked people. She was with someone else, trying to make a friend was Sasuke’s guess. She giggled at their interaction. It was so awkward.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 am

Three shrugged. "It's a little surprising, I did not want this to happen, but since it has, I have to o something about it. That's the only way to get out of here." Three knew it was going to take a while and she mainly wanted to get back home for her friend, Rachel. She knew that Rachel needed her, especially with her parent's divorce. But she liked it here, she did not have to work hard to impress people or get attention. She did not want to return to her parents for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:39 am

Mihoko gave a slight nod, "Uh...I was wondering..." He gulped, proceeding as he moved his hands behind his back, sweat starting to form on his palms instantly, "If you want to start up a clan... of sorts... I have been thinking about it... and a solo player wouldn't be the most fun... and stuff." The boy gulped once again, not saying any more as he noticed how much he was babbling on.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:43 am

Three laughed at his awkwardness, knowing she had to be just as awkward at times. She has yet to see this guy with out the sun hindering her, but he seemed nice enough. And who said 'clans' ,as he put it, were permanent. "Sure." She brought her screen up and sent the request. It appeared a second later in front of Mihoko.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Sasuke smiled. She didn’t want to be a part of a clan but it was nice that alliances were already beginning to be made. She shoved her hands in her pockets and started to walk past them, her hood concealing half of her face. She had remembered where she was going. It wasn’t too far from where she was now.

As she walked past the two, she glanced at the boy’s screen. Mihoko. She hadn’t heard the name before. The request was still on his screen. She smirked and kept walking, turning at the next alley and walking further to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 am

Mihoko laughed also, muttering a thanks before accepting the request. "It's much appreciated, really." Unsure what to say next, he placed his hands behind his back once again, "I know of a shop around here... wanna follow?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:36 am

Three stepped out of the ally, seeing a girl walking down the street. She looked familiar, but Three always had a knack for remembering faces. "Yeah. I'll follow." She looked at him, eager to eat, and her stomach grumbled to reiterate her point. She looked down at her hungry stomach and laughed at it, but looked back up at Mihoko. "Just relaxe, there's no need to be so...nervous."
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3956

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:21 am

Lucy was looking at the sky as she leaned against a tree. She looked around for anyone nearby and saw no one. Even though she risked the chance of Sleep PK she allows herself to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Sasuke opened the door to the Inn, resting her hand on the frame. The Inn was empty, as she had expected. She had to work tonight. Being a bartender wasn't going to be easy anymore. She walked up to the room she had bought for the night. She would go home tomorrow. But for now, she needed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:28 am

(We shall gain entry to the place where Demmy works.)

Mihoko gave off a slight chuckle, her soft words only bringing his nerves to a climax... "I'm..." He tried his best not to stutter as he held the inn door open for Three, "I'm just not used to girls. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 am

Sasuke stirred and turned onto her side. Were there footsteps downstairs? She stood and rubbed her eyes. It wasn’t her shift but she would check anyway. Her shift started in an hour.

Sasuke crept to the base of the stairs. She peered from behind the frame and, of course, there were two people. Ironically the ones she had seen in the alley earlier that day. She rolled her eyes as she saw that the space behind the bar was unoccupied. Sasuke couldn’t be bothered to find the manager who was on shift and so walked behind the bar in her half sleepy state. “Can I help you?” she said glumly.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4045
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

(damn lone. Oh and @XEaster_Bunny Aincrad is the whole place not the town of beginnings.)
The old man stood exactly where she remembered him to be. The gold Exclamation mark above his head. Topaz walked over to the man.
"Hello sir, I hear you might know of a way I can hide certain things?" She said to him, her face concealed my her cloak.
"Well I might but I need something before I can tell you." He said, his voice croaky and frail sounding.
"and what might that be?" She replied the same words she'd said in the beta. I'm getting a bad case of Deja Vu
"I need you to collect a parcel form one of my friends in the Town of Beginnings." he said.
"where would I find him."
"He spends his nights in an Inn."
"wow not very descriptive are ya." The NPC fell silent. he didn't have an answer for her, "fine I get it. I was only playing along with the game." Sighing Topaz headed back to the town of beginnings.

I hate this town. It's filled with chicken noobs She thought walking into the inn where she'd find the old man's friend. To her great displeasure it had three players inside along with the hooded NPC in the corner.
(on and Natsu is your character's name being Lucy done on purpose or is it just a coincidence?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 am

(Lol. Sorry)

Sasuke looked toward the door as another player walked in. Sheesh. Don't these guys have better things to do? she thought in disgust. She turned and started to dry some glasses that the manager had, for once, cleaned for her. She turned back to watch what was going on in the Inn. She had another few hours of this.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 am

"Yes, could you get us something to drink?" Three asked and smiled at the bartender. She seemed nice enough even if she did seem a little annoyed at being here.
"Don't worry, Mihoko, I'll pay." Three wasn't worried about money, she planned on making much more.
Just then a new girl walked in and made her way to a guy in the corner. She seemed to be completing a quest. Three watched, wanting to learn all that she could.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:17 am

Sasuke put the glass down and leaned over the bar. “In specific, what do you want to drink?” She wasn’t supposed to be doing this. It wasn’t her shift. She crossed her arms and placed them on the bar so she wouldn’t have to hold herself up. She was tired and annoyed and really itchy behind her left ear. She reached up to scratch it but stopped herself. It wasn’t hygienic to do such things.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:05 am

"hello sir. I'm here to pick up a package." Topaz said.
"beer." was all he said.
Sighing Topaz walked over to the bar. "beer for the man in the corner and something light for me."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3920

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:45 am

(O.o i though i had this form set to notify me when someone posted on it.. So terribly sorry!)

Lone stood a moment far to long as the game suddenly responded an logged him back in due to some error or lag in the data stream. He wasn't sure why all of a sudden he couldn't move or anything he could only wait. He walked down the alley opening up the mini map moving to the closest portal location. He chose to just see what the others were doing since he was missing for so long.. Once he was on the portal he stated the location an he reappeared there. Following the map he closed it, when he reached the spot the player ID showed where the girl that followed him was. He stopped at the door. Pausing his hand inches from the handle. Suddenly looking down his coat phased into a hoodie. More like a cloak with a hood but thats all it did. He opened the door quietly head tilted at an angle hearing there voices especially hers. As though he had a feeling all talk would stop the moment he entered he walked to the stairs an started walking up them quietly but quickly. Panic slowly but surely strangling him from the inside out as he stood on the top floor looking down at them in the shadows. Sighing far to loudly. Ya he.. Was no longer wanting to be alone due to how long he was stuck doing nothing for so long in one place for so long. Not having anyone know he was missing or gone.. "Just my luck.. As usual.." He leaned against the railing. He played games because people generally didnt like him for whatever reasons. He just sighed an listened. A look of total loss across his face. Not aware that one of them just one of them could possibly see him up there looking so lost an lonely as he gazed down at there table. Almost like a spooked cat. If startled it'll bolt.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 am

(hi lone. *waits for Demyx*)
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3956

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:37 pm

(my character's name is Lucy because although my name is Natsu in Japanese -Summer- I have a friend who I call Erza, who calls me Lucy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-