RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4471

SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm

The weather setting was premium. He had a brilliant little wind to catch his scarf as he sat of the roof, watching people. It had been a while since he’d left Stoutfat. He wasn’t sure what the hilarious Dwarf was up to, but he was sure there was a bunch of little pancakes involved. He joked in his mind as he made the same gesture his friend had so long ago.

He had just about finished his people watching when he spotted a familiar face. What was the kid doing in town? Where was the princess at without her knight? So many questions, he needed answers. Deciding to pay his old buddy a visit he jumped from roof, to lower level roof until he had landed behind Mihoko as the boy approached the gathering mass.

“Long time no see Kid.”

He said with a smirk as he saluted the boy. He was wearing a light armor, dark grey in color. A leather pauldron on his left shoulder, and a tasset piece hanging down in right leg. A faded blue scarf hid his mouth as he looked Mihoko over.

[@Atlin@Anorak]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Mihoko paused, one eye raising with surprise, a soft smile arousing his lips as he instantly recognized Atlin's voice. "Hey." He said, his feet scuffing upon the ground as he turned around somewhat slowly, not sure if a returned salute would be necessary. His eyes glanced up at the roofs, unsure if he had jumped from them or had snuck up behind him. Either way, he was glad to see someone amidst the confusion with what was happening with the crowds.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:43 pm

He gave a whistle as he looked up at the roofs with Mihoko, using his hand to shield his eyes from the sun.

“Be some trick gettin’ down from there.”

He stared for a moment longer as he listened to the people around him before lowering his hand and looking back to Mihoko. It had been some time since he’d seen the kid, and he was genuinely curious about Three. Her and Mihoko should have been able to take care of eachother. She couldn’t be dead.

“So...”

He said as he looked around, everyone gathering, the building, the general sense of hurried lives.

“This is happening.”

He continued as he looked back at Mihoko with a serious look in his eyes.

“Why?”
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 pm

"That's what I'm trying to find out." He fidgeted with his hands, finding the hilt of his sword and using it as a distraction. He felt a strange nervousness overwhelm him each time he saw this man; he seemed so perfect in this world, perfectly executing every move, yet a strage aura of mystery surrounded him. His mind then went to Three, he'd need to message her so they could meet up, but he assumed she would be following the crowd, so they could possibly meet up there. "I have no idea what's going on." He said after a few seconds of awkward silence, removing his hand from the hilt of his sword and placing them behind his back.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Atlin smiled behind his scarf has he put his hand on Mihoko’s head. The crowd just kept getting bigger. If it was an event, it must have been meant as a low key deal, otherwise an event message would have gone out to every player.  He looked back down to Mihoko with wide eyes.

“Maybe they beat the game.”

He said as he looked around, removing his hand from the boys head. No. They couldn’t have, not yet. There was to much in the way for them to have won. He shook his head for a moment after watching still more people gather.

“That’d kinda suck. I’m just about to level up.”

He belonged here. Everything about him shouted his love of the situation. He’d been in several dozen brawls because of it, and had seen players die for it. He didn’t know what to do with himself in the real world. His values and ideas were far to outdated to be of any use, but here, where strength of character meant something, he was at peace.

“No, whatever this is, we’ve got a ways to go before we beat SAO. So...How‘s about we do some of this?“

He snapped his fingers as he drew his large dagger and held it in the face of the next player to run by, his free hand rest of the hilt of his sword.

“What is this? Why the massive crowd? Did someone clear the 100th floor?”

His eyes narrowed as he spoke, the thought of losing what he considered to be, his world, infuriated him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Sasuke smiled. "You're quite smart. I like how you think Topaz. Alright, the forest it is then." Sasuke smiled and started to walk towards the forest. She had always enjoyed walking. It never ceased to excite her.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4045
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 am

"mn." She said and began walking. She had always heated walking. It bored her to death. Not smart just knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:35 pm

(Hey quick question: Where the heck are Andor and Atlin?)

Sasuke walked in silence. She didn't have anything to talk about. It didn't take them long to get to the forest. "How's your stealth?" (I can't spell XD)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 pm

(not a clue.)
(goes to check OC sheet)
"If-y but I can manage." she said.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 am

(bump. I'm looking at you Demyx)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 am

(bump. I'm looking at you Demyx)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 am

"Good. Use it."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:28 am

"What for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-