RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

From Dust

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

From Dust Empty
PostSubject: From Dust From Dust I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:21 am

From Dust FromDustLogo

Have you played From Dust before? I am playing the game now, so I don't think I can set a full opinion on the game as of yet.

Quote :
From Dust is a video game, designed by Eric Chahi and developed by Ubisoft Montpellier. Ubisoft described it as a 'spiritual heir' to Populous, a British game developed by Peter Molyneux and Bullfrog Productions in 1989.[6][7] Announced on 14 June 2010 at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft published the game on Xbox 360, 27 July 2011 as a part of XBLA Summer of Arcade event.[8][9] The PC version was originally scheduled to be released at the same time but was delayed to 17 August due to undisclosed reasons.[10][11][12][13] A PlayStation 3 version was released on the PlayStation Network in September 2011.[3][4] On 7 March 2012, Ubisoft announced that the game will be made available as a browser game for Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8121

From Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dust From Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 am

I have played it before with Google Chrome, it is a hard game. I don't think I have passed the third level, lol.
Back to top Go down

From Dust

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Extra Forums :: Other Gaming-