RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Concerning Karma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5075

Concerning Karma Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Karma Concerning Karma I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to bring up an issue concerning RPG Lounge's karma system. Lately, users have been receiving bad karma for simple posts such as 'hey' or a post in a role play. I'd understand if it was a post which could fairly be judged as something someone could dislike, but the majority of these instances are not.

If you're giving someone negative karma just for the fun of it, we ask you to stop. No one has the right to degrade someone's reputation through our karma system by giving a majority of their posts negative karma. It's not funny nor nice.

No one is being blamed here; this is just a warning. Hopefully we can find a way to reset a user's karma points.

- RPG Lounge Staff
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5075

Concerning Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Karma Concerning Karma I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:00 am

I would like to reiterate:

Do not give negative karma based on personal opinion. If users continue to abuse this feature, we will remove it entirely. This is supposed to be a system where users can tell how reliable a member is, but if you continue giving negative karma based on opinion, THIS FEATURE WILL BE REMOVED.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Concerning Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Karma Concerning Karma I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 am

Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason I have -50 karma or less, dunno haven't checked, Nd most of it came from Nemo anyway so yeah. I dunno what to say to that one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerning Karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Karma Concerning Karma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning Karma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1