RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8506

Pantera's Death - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 am

After a while of fun tic-tac-toe, Brisa finally yawned her eyes closing for a long time before opening again.

Kai held Kara close, he had lost his game of tic-tac-toe and swore to never play it again. But he noticed Brisa's heavy eyes. "I think we better sleep, we need to get an early start tomorrow." Much to Kai's disappointment, they couldn't sleep in.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10500

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 am

Kara smiled contentedly in Kai's arms, she had won her game, mainly since it was one of her favorites as a kid. When Kai mentioned going to bed she nodded and looked at Brisa. "Would you like me to make a cave for you?" She asked thinking she wouldn't want to spend the night in her ruined cave.

Hayden pulled Brisa over so that her head rested on his shoulder and he looked down at her, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 am

Brisa shook her head, sleepily. "I want to sleep out here. I want the breeze of the night." She laid down on the ground, unable to stay awake any longer.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 am

Hayden smiled down at her and laid next to her, wrapping an arm around her as he watched her drift off. He said quietly to the others. "You guys go sleep in the caves, I'll stay out here with her."

Jenny lightly bonked him on the head. "You better." She said as she went into her smaller cave.

Kara chuckled and stood up herself.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:08 am

Kai smiled, standing with Kara. He kissed her on the temple as he waited for her to make the cave. He was willing to wait.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 am

Kara blushed softly and gave a small smile as she created a cave big enough for two people. She looked back at him with a smile before crawling inside.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 am

Kai followed her into the cozy cave. He gave her a kiss, lightly on her lips. "I would love to do this all night, but I have to sleep." He said, stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am

Kara sighed contentedly at the kiss and looked up at him with a smile. "It's alright, so do I..." She kissed him lightly on the lips. "We'll have plenty of time for that when all of this is over." She didn't want to add in the 'if we survive' part.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:21 am

Kai gave her a light nod. He kissed her longingly one last time before drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:22 am

"Mmm..." She blushed brightly at the kiss then smiled and snuggled into him before she too fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 am

After a while of watching them sleep, the Smothers thought it was time to strike. They weren't going for Kara, no they were going for someone else. The power Brisa had shown spiked Shakra's interest. He still wanted Kara, but he first had to take care of Brisa.
The air benders slowly brought her away from Hayden, ready to knock him unconscious should he wake up. Brisa woke only after they began binding her. She was about to air bend, but they covered her eyes. In the few moment it took her to reacquaint herself with air, they froze her.
Brisa was dragged away, into the night, without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 am

The next morning everyone was woken up by Hayden's shouting. "BRISA!!! BRISA WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 am

Kai heard Hayden's cried and jumped from the cave. "What is it?" But he already knew. He looked around, trying to find Brisa, but she was no where. "Maybe she's up in a tree?" He hoped, but knew better. She was gone.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:29 am

Kara and Jenny searched looked around fearfully as Hayden continued to call until his voice was hoarse.

Meanwhile Brisa was being thawed out.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:34 am

Kai sighed. "She's not here. I don't know where she went. But we have to find her and looking around here isn't going to help."

Brisa shivered as the cold water began to drip down her skin. Her cold breath visible in the air. She tried to air bend, but the attempt was quickly deflected. She was too tired to try much else. She looked at several of the air benders lining the room, to keep her in there. "W-w-what am I d-d-doing here?" Her teeth chattered as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:39 am

"I told you that you would join me or die did I not powerful little air bender?" Shakra spoke stepping out from behind them. "Now I will follow up on my promise. Your powers are exceptional. You must join me."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:45 am

Brisa looked at Shakra unable to put on a stern face with her jaw shaking so much. She rubbed her arms. She didn't know what to say. She needed to live, more for her friends than herself, but she didn't want to join them. Brisa closed her eyes, her whole body moving from her cold skin. "I don't have to do anything." She sat down as a way to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 am

Shakra sighed. "What a shame, you would have been a great asset. But you are right. You don't need to do anything..." He smirked. "To die." He waved a hand and the air benders began to attack.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:53 am

Brisa tried to fight them off, but she was too cold and too weak. The attacks landed on her cold skin making it prick in pain. Tears began falling from her eyes as she thought of Hayden, she didn't want to leave him behind.
Brisa's cold body helped in keeping the pain away as the air benders attacked. She was going to die at the hands of her own element.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:56 am

Shakra stopped them and smirked, kneeling down in front of her and lifting her head up to look him in the eyes. "You could give in you know. If you join us you can live. You can change the world."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 am

Brisa looked at him, her body not her own anymore from the cold and the attacks. "I'd rather live in a world without me in it then see the world that you force me to make." Her voice was low, weak.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:02 am

Shakra sighed. "Suit yourself." He stood and turned, on his way out he said. "Finish her." The door closed with a promising finality.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Brisa heard the door close and waited in anticipation for what was to come. The air benders started attacking, whips and air streams ponding her small body. She finally felt the pain of the attacks. Every inch of her body, broken or hurt. She held on longer than what she though she could. But finally, the pain ended and Brisa's last breath was a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:23 pm

But as Brisa's personality died, the one she pushed down so hard rose up. It was hurt and broken from loosing something so close to it. It opened its eyes, repairing the broken body of Brisa. The attacks had stopped because they had thought she was dead. There were sounds of astonishment as Brisa's wounds closed and she opened her eyes. They were no longer the light blue of Brisa's but they were an even lighter white with a light hint of blue before they started glowing. It stood up and the confused and astonished air benders that had killed Brisa didn't know what to do. One tried to attack by before he could even summon the air, the attack fell dead. Some fled the room, afraid of this being while others couldn't force their legs to move. There was a second of silence, where nothing moved, nothing was able to. Then It released its hold on the people and threw them all over the room with the whirl wind it created. None of them were on their feet. There were painful gasps from the hurt air benders, but one was able to croak out, "Who are you?". It walked over to the man, crouching down next to him because he couldn't get up due to his broken leg. The voice was like Brisa's but completely different. "I am Thyra." Then she stood up and disappeared on the wind.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Back at the mountains the four who remained had broken into teams of 2, Kai and Kara, Hayden and Jenny. They were scaling the mountain, keeping within hearing distance of each other but separated to cover more ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next