RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Modern RP. CHAPTER #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18963

Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:53 am

'No....' John mumbled. 'You check.'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 am

No I made sure off that said Aragon taking off the armor shouting and cheering, glad of success
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:03 am

John took his armor of and layer it on a table, 'what now?'
Back to top Go down
jacktheking
Poster
Poster
jacktheking

RPG Tokens : 4103

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:26 am

''Yeah, what we going do now?''
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 am

We use the supplies
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 am

John smiled, pulling knife from a pocket and jamming it in prisoner's leg. 'We don't need you... Anymore...' John grunted as he pulled the knife out, blood spurting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 am

"Who the hell is prisoner" asked Aragon. "And why did you stab him" holding John hy the arms amd knocking the knife out of his hands and take it, holding it as his neck
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 am

(Dude, you just got stabbed -_-)

John hit Aragon/prisoner square in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:35 am

Aragon caught John in a shadow cage trapping him. "Why did you do that, all I've ever done is help you." asked Aragon as he watched as John tried to escape the cage in which he had been placed. "In case haven't noticed I'm on the run as well, now explain yourself, before I tighten that cage your in and squish you to death."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:39 am

John smiled. 'Me and hunter, we have powers.' His eyes flashed and prisoner was thrown to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 am

John made a shadow knife and threw it at John, making him wounded and then made a shadow tonne block and dropped on John. The he sealed John to wall with shadow chains, and they were impenetrable, immune to Johns powers. "You think your tough John, I am way beyond you, try mage necromancer I was born with the powers just like you. Your powers are puny against mine, jeeses. I think I'll just leave you here, and call the cops." Aragon made a shadow gun and shot John in both legs, then one to the stomach. "I thought we were friends, I really did. I never thought we would have to do this, that I would have to do this. Goodbye John." And Aragon walked out the door, feeling more alone, then ever. Even when his parents left him alone as a baby, alone to fight the world on his own.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am

John's eyes flashed again and now he was someone else... Now... He was... gandal.
Gandal turned to dust, revenge would come soon...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 am

Aragon turned invisible moving with the shadows as he tried to find a place to stay.
He wondered what went wrong with John/Gandal. He wasnt afraid of Gandal as he had already met his kind before. It was John he was afraid of, he was worried bout him, and what had happened, and he was worried about his suicidal personality. He hoped he was ok and came around so they could join forces again. He really thought he was a friend. But he couldn't come to him while he was insane.
He had to find a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Poster
Poster
Zexion

RPG Tokens : 4117

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 pm

The girl finally woke to see the people around her. Her lips and throat were dry and she knew she looke pale. "Can I have some water? Please?" she croaked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 pm

"Yes you may" said Aragob, after finding his way back to the group. "I shall get you some" " Everyone listen plz, John has gone insane, he tried to kill me, I took care of him and left him chained to a wall, but now hes not John anymore, he is Gandal."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Gandal appeared behind the two, grabbing Aragon and throwing him out a window. He then clicked his fingers and set the house on fire.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Aragon watched in horror as the house burnt to the ground. He hit Gandal, but was knocked down and then gandal stomped on his face, he tried again but Aragon rolled away, grabbing the girl amd dissapearing in site

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:38 am

Prisoner, seriously you really need to stop pretending to be some god, stop now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 pm

I am being unrealistic, which I realised 2 minutes ago, and will now stop Very Happy I will edit my post Smile
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 am

Gandal groaned as the flames enveloped him, morning him to death.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 pm

"See what I mean" Aragon said to the girl, " he's insane." Hey, whats your name anyway, we never found out, Aragon spoke as the two of them walked down a cold and lonely alley.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:40 pm

As he walked he heard something, Gandal was close by. He could feel it. He grabbed the girl and quickly dissapeared into the shadows
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4038
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:50 am

(Can someone give me an update on what's happening here?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:04 am

John went insane after a supply grab from a store and now je has rurned insane and he is Gandal now amd he's trting to kill me and evrryonw else. So yep, thays all there is to it basically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 Modern RP. CHAPTER #5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern RP. CHAPTER #5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next