RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Guardians <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 am

Guardians
~When order is a thing of the past~

Together, they would watch everything that was so carefully planned collapse, and they would smile at the beauty of destruction.”
― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Nahran is being corrupted. Day by day, the government grows weaker as the citizens protest against the war that is arising. Earlier, in December, the idea of super soldiers was proposed to the government. They willingly took up the offer and soldiers were put in the making.

A year later, the process was completed and a few prototypes were used in the army. The super soldiers were strong and smart, along with being equipped with high-tech state of the ark weapons.

The super soldiers were found to be a success, so the Nahran government brought them into the city, replacing most soldiers and police officers which previously lurked the streets of Nahran, enforcing top-notch security. The soldier's were thought to be trusted and apparently coded for good. They were wrong. They were programmed to have the intelligence of a human, due to this, they are able to make their own decisions.

The super soldiers turned on the citizens of Nahran, going on a killing frenzy. Hundreds have already died and evacuation is a difficult task due to the amount of super soldiers which were placed into the city. Hundreds of citizens have protested against the government, angry at the decision of allowing the bots in the city in the first place.

These super soldiers are known as the guardians.

The city of Nahran is an enormous town, populated with hundreds of species, all trying to fit in the overcrowded city which is well known for its low prices in herbs and spices.

Nahran is clouded with massive, grey clouds and rain is a common thing.

Nahran - The capital of Tex:

Spoiler:

The supersoldiers are equipped with the latest military weapons and armor. They come in different designs and version, but the most common is located below.

Guardian. V.2

Spoiler:

Character Application:

Code:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

I look forward to any applications.

-Anorak.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:44 am

Full Name: Jason Denoz
Race: Human.
History: Jason has been an overall intelligent student at school and is very good with scientific involvement classes. In Grade 11 and 12 of his schooling career, he was top of the school with technological sciences.
Occupation: Jason currently works in a bakery as a 'phone-boy.' (His job is to pick up the phone when someone rings, answering accordingly.) He is paid a low wage but he is satisfied.
Age: Jason is 21 years old, he is readying to enter university and study to be a science teacher.
Appearance:

Guardians <OoC> Eeeeb5f7ef41c1fa185dd7e79aa08ecc

Due to the high amount of pollution, Jason wears a light weight mask and has two gas cylinders around his neck which provides a sufficient amount of oxygen throughout the day. However, he has to buy new cylinders once every three months.

The pollution in Nahran is very large and has killed hundreds of people in the past, thus the creation of breathing masks.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:30 am

Full Name: Alek Temrite
Race: Human
History: Was given up by her parents and when her intelligence was discovered by the orphanage, they quickly gave her to the government. They put her to work in the factories, making the guardians. She grew up into an inventor and was one of the governments top inventors. She worked with the guardians, but mainly made other things. When the guardians went rouge, she was one of the ones blames. Since then, she has been in hiding and has been working on her own project. She is a bit of an air head and lives in her own world of circuits and wires.
Appearance:Guardians <OoC> Steamp10
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 am

Full Name: Mary Cartrage
History: Mary was not the brightest in her class at school. She dropped out when she was in grade ten and decided to do her own thing. She imediatly found work as a waitress in a resturant but decided that that wasn't good enough for her.
Her parents suicided when the super soldiers went rogue. She ran and hid for two weeks, doing nothing but crying for her dearly departed. She is a delicate creature but has always wanted to find those responisible for creating the soldiers and tell them how they have made people suffer.
Appearance: Straight, black hair that reaches her waist. Her skin is English white and she has blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8113

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 am

Full Name:Officer E. Oke Cornally
History:Raised into a military family, He knows whats right from wrong.
Appearance: Guardians <OoC> 1-61
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Name Simika
Gender F
Age 7
Race Android
World Guardians

History Simika was created during the same time as the Guardians were constructed. However, her creator put in a governor that prevents her from going rogue. Now, she hunts the streets of Nahran; raging a one-person war against the Guardians.

Personality Very focused on the task at hand; however she is willing to go out of her way to help others when they are in need.

Fears Her only fear is the discovery of her true nature; and the repercussions that would entail on that discovery.

Physical Description Simika appears to be a young woman in her mid-20s with an athletic build. Her hair coloration is bright red (almost orange) and her eyes are an indigo blue in color. She wears a red bustier underneath a leather long coat with jeans and a pair of combat boots

This is Crazyleo's application.

Last edited by Mr. Rabbit on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4788

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 am

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 am

Not at all. C:
Back to top Go down
Crazyleo
Crazyleo

RPG Tokens : 3797

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 am

Was just wondering if we're going to combine all our individual stories into one big story?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 am

Yeah, soon all the characters will end up meeting.
Back to top Go down
Crazyleo
Crazyleo

RPG Tokens : 3797

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:22 am

That's cool. Beyond the introduction, I didn't know where I wanted to go
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5074

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:43 am

Full Name: Sukoshi Chotto Hansamu
History: Sukoshi Chotto Hansamu
Appearance: SUKOSHI CHOTTO HANSAMU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians <OoC> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians <OoC> Guardians <OoC> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1