RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Legend of the Djinn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

RPG Tokens : 4127

The Legend of the Djinn Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 am

The Legend of the Djinn Four-elements-12
The Legend of the Djinn
The Legend of the Djinn SirocMoving
In the Beginning there were Four Elements, Fire, Earth, Wind and Water. These four elements make up everything in this world from the food that we eat to the clothes that we wear. But there is also another element, an element that was sealed away in the beginning but it was never really sealed it only needed to be awoken from it's sleep and now it has. The Dark Magician Trannyth, has risen an army of the dead and wishes to harness the dark element and with his army of death has brought chaos to the world and in turn has brought unbalance to the four elements resulting in natural disasters. The only ones who can stop them is if the four Djinns reseal the dark element and bring an end to Trannyth.

Rules~
- All Forum wide rules apply
- I am Law
- be fair
- Do not Godmod!
- Be nice to other people

NOW!
The Queen of Esteria has summoned many young warriors to find who can save the land from Trannyth and his evil. The Capital of Esteria, Seed looks a little like this
The Legend of the Djinn Zelda_classic_hyrule_town__tloz_le_monde_inconnu__by_linkael-d4tobl2
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:07 am

Blaze moved nonchalantly through the grand streets of Esteria, taking in the smell of fresh air, hundreds of smells drifting through the air combined with the sounds of a bustling town. The clash of metal in the blacksmith, the smell of yeast drifting from the bakery, the sounds of chatter coming from the markets. He smiled. Blaze was used to the quiet country side filled with only trees and the long, winding grass.

At first he was nervous of this quest but as he got to know the members of his 'squad' he started developing a new-found confidence within himself. The team he was with all had their talents but most of all -- they all had their stories.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4798

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 pm

A girl was at the edge of town, sitting on the drawbridge. She stared into the water and thought many things to herself. Why did she agree to this? Did she realize she will risk a lot? How is this going to be accomplished? To all those answers in her head she just answered with a simple, "I don't know." She would never say that of course, because the girl never spoke a word to anyone, she just nods and goes her own way. No-one tries to talk to her, because they know she will not answer. She stood and let her bangs cover her face. She walked through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:37 am

Matthew walked around the courtyard thinking to himself.

"When will they let us in? I am really itching to see what the queen will have us do in order to prove to her if we are worthy of this quest?"

He continued to walk around the fountain that spewed out glistening silver water. As Matthew came closer to the fountain he was hit on the back by his two friends, Adol Christin and Dogi. Adol could be easily spotted in a crowd due to his red hair and Dogi the same due to his giant size and blue hair.

"Hey Matthew so you decided to get to the castle early today huh? You didn't even think to wake us up!" Dogi excalimed sitting on the edge of the fountain.

"Well I didn't want you two to slow me down! Plus the queen is going to give everyone a task to complete to see if we are good enough." Matthew said sitting next to Dogi.

"Oh well that's okay besides it's not like we were just going to up and leave so you can get in. There will be other strong people there who might even be better than us two!" Adol said looking to the sky.

"Two?" Matthew asked.

"I don't know a single person who could take Dogi in a fight, do you?" Adol continued putting one leg up on the fountain.

"Ha, I can't say you're wrong there isn't that right Dogi?" Matthew said looking over to Dogi.

"Yep you sure are, I can probably destro a house with my bare hands!" Dogi said clasping his fist together.

"That's our Dogi." Adol said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 am

Blaze noticed a spurting fountain in the distance, sparkling and mingling with the crimson sun which slowly set. Near the fountain he noticed three people gathered around the structure. It wouldn't hurt to meet new people. He strolled towards the small group, giving a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:41 am

Matthew, Dogi and Adol all noticed a young man a little older than them walking towards them waving.

"Who's the blind guy?" Dogi muttered.

"Dunno, he must be here for the quest as well. We better play it smart he might be trying to find our weaknesses." Matthew replied.

"Good thinking Matt. If he tries anything funny then we should be ready to get him!" Adol said eyeing the young man.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 am

"I have quite good hearing skills." He laughed, "I think I inherited them from my Mother since my sigh lacks with skill." He gave off another slight chuckle before leaning against the fountain, a soft spray of water trickling down his back.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 am

*DING DONG*
A belltower chimes before a group of guardsmen emerge from the castle doors.

"The Queen is now ready for the adventureres to meet her. Please stay within the main lobby once you enter thankyou!" one of the guardsmen in the middle shouts looking like he could be the captain due to his red uniform.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 am

Oh great, his ears twitched to the sounds of the guards speaking, now was the time. He moved away from the group slowly. He gave a wave and mumbled a goodbye before running off. He looked around, guards patrolling through the streets. He wasn't fond of the city guards, they claimed to have so much authority and control. I guess that's what life is like now. He though.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:47 pm

She heard the announcement from the guards. She didn't really want to meet the queen, she turned away from the crowd of people and walked.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 am

"I guess that's our call. Roy said he would meet us in the castle!" Adol said before the three ran off into the large castle.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am

Blaze reached the outside of the castle, seating himself on a low, cobbled wall next to a cluster of guards. Surrounding him were hedges elegantly cut into spheres and flowers speckled over the grass. This would be interesting, he thought to himself, curious of what his other team mates would look like.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 am

The girl walked passed Blaze. She looked at him, nodded, and continued to walk, climbing up a tree not far from the castle walls. She never noticed, but a note fell out, it was the paper that said about the queen's meeting for the people taking the quest.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:17 am

Blaze noticed a creased piece of paper float from the tree the girl had climbed up. He jumped down from the cobbled wall, picking up, "Is this yours?" He mumbled, holding the paper in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:20 am

She looked down to see he was holding the paper. She jumped down and took the paper. She looked at Blaze and nodded with a look that said "thank you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Djinn The Legend of the Djinn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Djinn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1