RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Prophecies IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

Prophecies IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 am

(no, don't try and find me. Lol.)

Blaze yelped again as he turn and ran. The man dropped the kid and chased after his newly founded prey; Blaze Zaphyr.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:58 am

((fine then, how did you know))

"Nah, he'll be fine, he's always late, seeming reassured by her worry for some reason. He went in and sat down. "Welcome to Maths students, I'm glad to see you all here"  the teacher said. Macintosh though their new teacher was pretty cool.

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4672

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 am

"I hope this is a good maths class " she said quietly .. after their teacher finished speacking
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 am

Blaze turned a corner into the place where he had sat with Mac and the girl. The man was closing in, closer, closer.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 am

(why am i the girl? lol)

Charlotte started writing down the sums on the board
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 am

Macintosh wrote down his sums and did them quietly, and gave them to his teacher. "Well done Macintosh. Can you go outside, and hang your work on the wall outside my door, So forget to grab it this afternnon, so I can mark it. All of you should do the same when you are done!" he added. Macintosh went outide and hung hiw work on the wall. Out the door, he saw Blazze run past then a man in a balaclave. "What the hell is he doing?" he wodered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:15 am

Blaze yelped as he turned another corner, spotting the girl's bathroom, he entered it nervously without hesitation, hiding in a cubicle.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 am

Charlotte showed the teacher her work and followed mac and put her work on the board when she saw blaze running for his life as well.
"Mac why did he just go into the girls bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 am

(you didn't see me go into there Wink )
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 am

(okay)

Charloote walks back into the classroom.. wondering what is going on with blaze..
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:30 am

Blaze stayed quiet, hearing the footsteps of his predator slowly disappearing. He sighed with relief, a ghost of a smile flickering upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:33 am

Charlotte sat there in the classroom and started drawing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 am

Macintosh walks out the door, and sees the man in the balaclava swarch around, and then into the Girl's toilet. Macintoah followed insude. "Now now, we cant have random perbs just walk into schools girls bathrokms. Thats just wrong" he said, abd attacked the man from behind. The man slumped to the ground. "Now, what were you doing in here?" he asked looking around for something interesting that he man might have wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 am

*the bell rang for the end of the day*

Charlotte made her way out of the classroom and waited at the spot that mac, blaze and her had lunch.

Her dad called again this time she answered "hey dad.. i am not coming home staright away.. going to the park with some new friends"
"okay "he said ans she hang up and waited for mac and blaze
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 am

Mac looked around. He saw an occupied cubicle. "Hey, you ij there, what was that balaclava man looking for?" he asked. "Hello?!" he asked. "Are you all right?!" he asked
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:31 am

Blaze let out a whimpered voice, "N-n-nothing. I am fine. Just fine." He faked a smile as he stood and his knees buckled and he fell back to the tiled ground. He attempted to stand again using the walls as support, he came outside to notice the man in the balaclava was gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 am

"What the hell are YOU doing in HERE?" he asked Blaze. "And what did Balaclava want?" he asked him. "I mean, I know you're probably bored, but sneaking into the girls bathroom isn't going to help much" he said. "But anyway, are you ok?" he asked, genuinely concerned for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 am

Bubbles stood there waiting for the boys.. she had been waiting 15 minutes .. maybe the bailed on her.. she decide to wait a little more
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 am

Blaze ignored him, afraid he would embarrass himself if he spoke, her exited the girl's toilets and sat on a nearby seat, covering his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 am

Charlotte decide that they weren't comin and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:01 am

"Hey, man, it's alright, don't worry about it. Just tell me what happened, but if it's too painful for you, that's alright to, just tell me when you're ready" he said. "Anyway, we need to get back to the girl, she'll be thinking we ditched her, it's end of school mate" he said.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 am

Charlotte looked around before she left the scchool was empty.. maybe just a little longer she thought
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 am

(What do you mean? We are outisde?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 am

((Yeah, but bubble's is on the other side of school, and we're in the lunch area.))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 am

(Oh, well it's your turn to post Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecies IC Prophecies IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecies IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next