RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Into the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Into the Future - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:06 pm

((...Wow... thats a huge post...))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 pm

U8santascookies wrote:
He moved through each house with gritted teeth, the sight of dead bodies scattered through every building disturbed him. How could those creatures be so... vile? So cruel to humanity as they supposedly had to give Earth a 'cleansing.' Blaze shook his head at his own thoughts as he shut the door of another lifeless house, the creaking of the door sending a shudder through his body.

All this war was horrible; the amount of innocent people that died; that were shredded to pieces by selfish aliens that want Earth for themself. But then the Cyborgs were another thing. Blaze opened the door of another house, the torch on his gun splashing light over the blood splattered walls. "Empty." He muttered into his radio, annoyed at the slow progress.

The cyborgs had been ripping apart Earth; literally. With their stupid nuclear bombs, splitting islands apart. Just when humanity thinks they're done, they start abducting children and turning them into killing cyborgs. Life was never good before this war with all the pollution and politics raging, but war was much worse.

Blaze shut the door, placing the radio back into his pocket, "Freia, have you found anything yet?" He called over the whirring of dust. Most probably a sandstorm nearby -- they would have to hurry things along before it reached them.

((Would you prefer me to make a larger post?))
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Nah, you'd end up taking an entire page worth lol.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Into the Future - Page 5 L4lg3ba (This is my reward Razz )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

((whats your reward))
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4767

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:45 pm

((geez i miss a lot in 4 days.))....((wait are all hunkers male?))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:32 am

(no, Hunkers are male/female. Your choice ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 am

Anorak wrote:
He moved through each house with gritted teeth, the sight of dead bodies scattered through every building disturbed him. How could those creatures be so... vile? So cruel to humanity as they supposedly had to give Earth a 'cleansing.' Blaze shook his head at his own thoughts as he shut the door of another lifeless house, the creaking of the door sending a shudder through his body.

All this war was horrible; the amount of innocent people that died; that were shredded to pieces by selfish aliens that want Earth for themself. But then the Cyborgs were another thing. Blaze opened the door of another house, the torch on his gun splashing light over the blood splattered walls. "Empty." He muttered into his radio, annoyed at the slow progress.

The cyborgs had been ripping apart Earth; literally. With their stupid nuclear bombs, splitting islands apart. Just when humanity thinks they're done, they start abducting children and turning them into killing cyborgs. Life was never good before this war with all the pollution and politics raging, but war was much worse.

Blaze shut the door, placing the radio back into his pocket, "Freia, have you found anything yet?" He called over the whirring of dust. Most probably a sandstorm nearby -- they would have to hurry things along before it reached them.

(I'm still alive!!!)

"Nothing," Freia said into her radio. "It's almost like no-one lived here. Except for the fact that there's blood all over the walls. How can Hunkers be so cruel?" She knew the answer. It had been told in the stories of her childhood and in her training. But she always wanted it reinforced.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 am

Gandal sighed, flicking on the flashlight for his gun, he entered a darker building. He moved his radio to his mouth, 'I think I found something.' He was staring right at a box storing old guns and ammo clips.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:12 am

"I'll be right there," she said and pocketed the radio and walked over to where Gandal was. She poked her head through the door. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:33 am

The hunker walked into a human base without anyone seeing, and went into a house. It changed into different clothes and took off a helmet, revealing long cyan hair and emerald green eyes. "They all know me as either Him, or just me..." She looked into a mirror, "if they catch me, lord knows what might happen." She hid the clothes into an old chest and placed in her ear something that looked like a ear radio thing. This was for if the Hunkers ever "needed" her and she could know. She sighed and sat on the floor, twirling a gun in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 am

He pointed toward the stacks of ammo, sighing as he picked one up, reading the labels aloud, "Pack of 50." With a slight shake of the box, he raised an eyebrow, hearing the movement of metal, "It seems as though none of this ammo has been used..."
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 pm

She walked around the base, wondering about her fellow hunker that got attacked.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:45 am

wow this place is dead ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future Into the Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5