RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

A Wild Geek Appears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ink

RPG Tokens : 3882

A Wild Geek Appears! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 am

Hey, how's it goin'?
I'm a pretty frequent RPer around a couple of sites.

Generally I'm most at home with Superheroes and Fantasy though I can do nearly anything.  I tend to get the billing of "Advanced".  Essentially, long posts, character sign-ups, big information pages for RP's, etcetera.

I read comics a lot, write em for a living, and produce videos for teh Interwebz. Nice t' meetcha.

Last edited by Ink on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://networknexttv.blogspot.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 am

Welcome to the forums. o/

Last edited by Anorak on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Ink
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ink

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 am

Well, as I said, I make comics for a living. The name is just a reference to the process of "Inking" pages...despite the fact that I am the writer, not the artist, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:29 am

Ink. wrote:
Well, as I said, I make comics for a living.  The name is just a reference to the process of "Inking" pages...despite the fact that I am the writer, not the artist, but yeah.

Hope you enjoy your time here. Very Happy

Last edited by Anorak on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Kaynil
Kaynil

RPG Tokens : 3955

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:38 pm

It sounds pretty exciting what you do. I hope we get to see some of your works. In the meanwhile I 'd like to welcome you and wish you a merry stay.

I am sure some us newcomers can learn as more advanced players like you keep active. Smile
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:41 am

Hey. Welcome to the Lounge. Be sure to read the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Reviewer
Reviewer
Ink

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:03 am

Seeing as I went AWOL for about a year...

You caught Geek!  You decided to nickname it "Ink"!

Yo. Nice to meet all the peeples.  I am, of course, Ink, the titular geek of this thread.  I enjoy short walks in quiet suburban towns, am not an animal person, and am an enormous pop culture sponge.  I absolutely adore superhero comic books (I prefer older ones, if you must know), cartoons, and some anime.  My favorite movie is Brad Bird's "The Iron Giant" tied with Pixar's "Toy Story" and the sci-fi classic, "Back to the Future".  With "The Incredibles" as a close runner up.  Before anyone asks, my favorite superheroes (top "5") are Captain America (Steve Rogers), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Star-Girl, The Flash (Barry Allen), and a tie between Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Wonder Woman.

I attend an art school.  Thus, I have a lot of time on my hands...every few months.  I am essentially working towards being a writer for comics and animation.  Most of my free time that isn't spent on these sites is spent writing comic or cartoon scripts or jotting down ideas.  I also produce a web show (a few in fact) dedicated to comedically reviewing subjects of pop culture, mostly comic books.

Anything else?  Hm...I'm kind of obsessed with Pokemon and...oh. I am ruthlessly sarcastic...so, my apologies, in advance.  I am also really into kaiju (ala Godzilla) aaand I do a lot of forum RPGs, but the amount of them that I get involved in here will likely be rather small, for the time being.  I'm in too many across other sites as it is.

And there's your refresher.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4527
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Oh hi! I'm Bruuuuuuuute. (Anorak used to call me Bruh xD but mostly I'm just Brute)

Welcome back to the forums!

I'd like to see some of your work, sounds cool! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Geek Appears! A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wild Geek Appears!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1