RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

「Demon Hunters」«IC»

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

RPG Tokens : 4127

「Demon Hunters」«IC» Empty
PostSubject: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:17 am

«Prologue»
It has been 7 centuries since the catastrophic event that nearly exterminated all life on Cornelia, the Rupture. Cornelia split into 5 parts with floating islands floating in between each other all rotating around the «Orb of Satan». The humans did not recover as quickly from this event and so almost half of the human population was wiped out from what came next. Humongous creatures of varying shapes and sizes. These great beings were called Demons by the humans. After 3 centuries of survival humanity had re-established itself with the threats of Demons very much downgraded since they became docile once humans released it was them who were angering them. Since the demons became submissive a guild was created the Demon Hunters who were a set group of elite hunters who could terminate any threat of Demons at a moments notice, terminating the threat could be calming it or killing it, all up to the hunter.

«Present»
We have all been sent on a mission to the kingdom of Narshe and the town called Jidoor.
「Demon Hunters」«IC» LRFFXIII-Oasis-Town The desert oasis. There have been rumors of a great Demon that terrorizes the villagers it allegedly looks like a giant snake with 2 forearms. The village is known for containing secrets in it's central monastery that outdated the Rapture but humans are yet to find the secret library.

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 am

Blaze sighed, flicking away the specks of sand that seemed to find their way onto the dagger he held in his left hand. He lay back on a stone pillar as the sun begun to set slowly, ending the long day of heat. A flick of his wrist brought his dagger into hois right hand. A simple move he had learnt to do over the past three days into his training. At first, he had seen his master doing it continuously, his crimson blades cutting into the dojo Blaze had trained in all his life. He tended to copy a lot of his masters moves, actions and sayings. Once of the sayings his Master would always say would be, 'don't watch your life as it moves -- act.' He liked that one, except he had never used it properly in a sentence.

He dismissed the topic, slicing his hand through the air, adjusting himself into a comfortable position on the sandstone pillar. The past few days had been hell for him... All the demons.. He shook his head, he didn't want to reminisce over the moments. They were horrible creatures... Especially when they killed his Master. He witnessed it right before his eyes.

Blaze sighed again dramatically, taking back out his knife, flicking it in between his fingers and from hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:04 am

Touya walked into the inn and was greeted by the emtpy looks of the locals. "Is this a funeral?" Touya thought to himself as he pulled out a seat from under one of the tables. He looked around the room and saw that they had odd ornaments hanging around probably their traditional stuff but none of this mattered to Touya for he was here for one thing... to kill Daemons and get payed. He exchanged a few odd glances with some of the townsfolk before the inn keeper was game enough to approach him. "Mighty big sword yer got th'ar. You must be from the Demon Guild, am I right?" he asked in a shaky voice. "Well, I may just be one of the hunters here to save your sad town. Can I grab an ale please and do you have any rooms available?" Touya replied looking the inn keeper dead in the eyes. "Y.. yes, we have a few rooms want me to reserve one for yer?" the inn keeper stuttered. "Good, I will pay you in the morning." Touya replied before going back to looking around the room.

Touya walked outside after drinking the night away, it must have been 10 10:30 ish. *SCRAWR* A defoning screech could be heard only a few kilometers away. "Demons!" Touya muttered running to the noise.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 am

Blaze heard the sound, startled by the horrible screech, he took out his other dagger, running forward towards the sound. He caught disturbed glances around him and feint yelps of children as he passed. The sand flew in the air as his shoes skidded to an abrupt halt; the other demon hunter... What was his name!? Blaze walked forward, towards the hunter, a grim smile over his face.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 am

Touya at the edge of the town looked around and heard the screams of the townsfolk and saw a figure walking towards him in the distance with a smile on his face. "Oh god, I think he is the one who I was paired with for the mission but I swear there was someone else." Touya thought to himself before giving a nod to notify the man that he knew what was going on. "Okay let's keep introductions till later, we should get this over and done with. The sooner the better. I will keep it's attention and you should strike from the back. From the reports of the townsmen it is a snake like demon with two arms at the front, the didn't go into detail because it attacks at night where it can distinguish heat signatures easily. got it?" Touya said pulling his sword from the sand and running after the sound making slight squeaks as his feet hit the sand.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 am

Blaze nodded, 'understood...' He mumbled, he didn't talk much, and didn't have a tendency of being social. He adjusted his mask and followed... Ach... What was his name... Wait! Touya! Blaze sighed as the screeching grew louder. God, these poor townspeople, He thought, shouldn't the town be in lockdown anyways? He shook off the question, fearing the worst, hoping for the best.

The demon didn't sound too nice, especially its looks. Blaze generally hated the looks of demons; ugly fellas they were, ribs poking from their belly, random arms extended from joints on their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Jack had heard the screeches of the Demon and seen the other two men she was paired eith meet below her. She sighed and ran across the rooves of the buildings around her. She made no noise as she did so. She remembered their names. Blaze and Touya. She didn't know either of them very well. She had met Blaze once. Only to learn his name. She had never met Touya before, but from what she had heard, he was one tough cookie.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 am

Touya ran before the sand in front of him began to sink into the depths of the desert and a giant Cobra with 2 hammer-like arms emerged. It's defening screech would strike fear withing the strongest of warriors. Touya pulled his Great sword over his shoulder and jumped into the air striking down on the creature.

«This Cobra demon has 3000 HP and can deal up to 100 on a clean hit.»
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 am

Blaze spun on the balls of his feet, striking at the Cobra rapidly with his daggers. Abrubtly, the monster's tail, flipped at his legs, sending him stumbling to the ground. Citizens around them yelled and screamed, rushing for safety.

Gandal sprung back to his feet, anger flaring through his body, converting into a solid determination. He struck again; this time... For the eye.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:02 am

Jack stood at the top of a building, watching the cobra demon. She grabbed an arrow and her bow, then loose the arrow. It struck the creature in the neck, her arrow whistling through the air before it did.

She jumped down from the building and hit the ground running. She almost fell over stalls from the street market as she ran. Bumping into people as she went, she ran and stodd beside Blaze. She loosed another arrown and hit the creature in the chest. "What did I miss?" she asked while she aimed another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:47 am

Blaze thrust the dagger into the monster's eye; his reply was was a loud, deafening screech crossed with a hiss. He dropped back to the floor, air dropping from his lungs. Blaze moaned in pain, attempting to reclaim air.  

- 100 HP FROM DEMON
-(eye removed)
-damage dealt from: Blaze
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:10 am

"Alright then," she mumbled. "Not much I take it." She grabbed one of Blaze's daggers and launched herself at the demon. She ran behind it and cut off a bit of it's tail. She returned to Blaze, cleaning blood off his dagger. "Here," she said tossing it back to him. It landed with the tip in the ground, beside his ear.

-100 HP From Demon
-(Missing part of tail)
-Damage done by Jack
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 am

Blaze picked up his dagger, not appreciating the blood over it, nevertheless, he got to his feet, preparing to strike again. 'God, this thing is hard!' He moaned miserably, stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:16 am

Jack laughed. "They aren't meant to be easy." She cocked another arrow and loosed it. It hit one of the demon's arms. It screeched in pain and threw what was left of it's tail at her. She dodged and rolled.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 am

Blaze smiled grimly, spinning around, finding a nearby wall to run up, he flipped at the top of the wall, landing on one of the demons shoulders. Now for the other eye, he thought to himself, thrusting his dagger into the Snake's left eye. He was replied with a yelp, the creature was now blind. Blaze did a back flip landing on the ground with a soft thud.

-200 HP FROM DEMON
-(left eye)
-Attack from: Blaze
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:35 am

The eye fell in front of her. She was mildly grossed by it. Boys, she thought. She stood and loosed another arrow, hitting the demon in the ear on the left side. She jumped onto it's hand and ran up it's arm. She reached it's ear and pulled the arrow out. She climbed her way to the beasts face and grabbed a dagger she always concealed on her right leg and plunged it into the roof of it's mouth.

-250 HP from Demon
-Damage to the roof of mouth
-Done by Jack
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:38 am

'It's blinded!' Gandal yelled over roaring. 'Find a rope -- a long rope and tie it around its body.' He suggested, moving out f the way so the demon didn't slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:41 am

(I thought you're name was Blaze in this RP)

Jack jumped off the beast and landed in a crouch. She rose and ran to a wall. She wiped some of the blood off her arm and found a small wound. "No, not now," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:47 am

((Woops))

Blaze cursed, dismissing the idea, 'we're gonna have to do this the hard way.' He sighed as he stepped forward, he slashed freely at the snake. The groans pierced the air, Blaze could feel his ears pop as the sound GRE louder louder with each strab the demon received.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 am

((We should probs let Chuckles do some fighting.))

Jack ripped a bit of cloth and tied it around her wound. She couldn't stop. She grabbed another arrow and loosed it.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:51 am

((sorry my internets been a bit hazzy))

Touya jumped into the air shoving his great sword into the other eye of the demon, Touya tried to tear it out but he was greeted by a great shower of blood that burst from the destroyed eye socket. "Must have hit a vein." Touya though to himself as he jumped onto the ground wiping the blood from his face.

-300 HP
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 am

Gandal turned his head at the horrible sight. Once he had regained and collected himself; mentally and physically, he ran up the wall once again. The heart. The heart. he repeated to himself, breathing deeply. He slid his left foot back, sand swirling around his legs. 'Okay.' He muttered, preparing to leap...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Jack grabbed her dagger from her leg. If there was one thing she hated, it was snakes. She pulled herself away from the wall and walked toward the demon. It's arms were flying around. She stood still and waited for something t grab on to. The arm came toward her and she jumped, grasping at it's thumb and climbing it's arm. She got to thhe crook and stabbed the dagger into an artery. Blood spurted onto her face and upper torso. She jumped down and began to clean her blade.

-500 HP
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 am

Gandal suddenly leapt... The blade flying through the air, catching the light of the blazing sun. Abrubtly, the blade dug into the snakes heart. He heard a terrifying squelch as he flipped to the ground, taking his blade out in the process.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:24 am

Jack looked up non-chalantly and smiled softly. This was making life so much easier. She put the blade back in it's scabbard and straightened. She grabbed her last arrow and aimed it between the snake demon's eyes. It was moving a lot and she couldn't miss. She closed one eye and concentrated. Everything around her seemed to slow down. The demon was the only thing she saw. She loosed the arrow. It hit the demon square between the eyes. It fell face first onto the ground.

(I take it the demon is dead. Yes?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 「Demon Hunters」«IC» 「Demon Hunters」«IC» I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

「Demon Hunters」«IC»

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next