RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Halo 3 ODST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5276

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 am

Price:$20-$65

Halo 3 ODST is set after Halo 2 and before Halo 3. Yes, it was created after Halo 3 (which was the first Halo game to come out for the Xbox360). In this game; there were no elites because most of them were eliminated by the brutes (If you remember from Halo 2, brutes took the high position off the elites). Instead if playing as the normal character; Master Chief; you play as a squadron of ODST. ODST stands for Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. These are highly trained marines who are meant for stealth and get dropped into the battle Via a marine Drop Pod. The campaign is lots different to all the others.

CAMPAIGN
As I said earlier, you play as a ODST. You ate on a secret mission that only your commander knows the plan. When they got dropped, they got split up accidently. You play as Rookie, a ODST that cannot talk. In this, you walk around the city finding things that relate to your team.
Eg. The first thing you find is tour commanders drop pod, and then you play a mission of a character that relates to that object.
This campaign has an unexpected ending and a great storyline.

FIREFIGHT
Halo 3 ODST was the first Halo to have firefight missions. This us where you play on a big map and fight waves and waves after enemies until you lose all you lives. Unfortunately, you can't change many settings to play it the way you want.

FORGE
This was the second game to have forge. It only had a few more features than Halo 3.

MULTIPLAYER
This Halo had all of the Halo 3 maps including some new ones of its own. It also had its own types of battles, which were very enjoyable.

Out if all of these facts, I rate this game.

9/10

Thank-you

hunter117

Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 am

Looking good, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:35 am

Shouldnt this be in tye review section?
Back to top Go down
lorcan
lorcan

RPG Tokens : 3925

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm

I really enjoyed this game, when I first played. Th storyline was completely different to the other games, that it could be interested in it again. I thought the graphics were great as well as the optimisation, which made the game so much better than the rest. However I didn't really like the ending of the game it was not that great. But all in all it was fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5063

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Prisoner#627 wrote:
Shouldnt this be in tye review section?
No, as Halo is a FPS dude-shooter, not an RPG.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5276

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 am

Thanks for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST Halo 3 ODST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 ODST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1