RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ten Connective Planets information!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like the sound of my RP areas??
Completely
The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_lcap25%The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes
The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_lcap50%The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
A bit
The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_lcap0%The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Half-Half
The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_lcap0%The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unsure
The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_lcap25%The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
It is horrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5268

The Ten Connective Planets information!! Empty
PostSubject: The Ten Connective Planets information!! The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 am

Earth
No humans (That we know of) know about the other 9 realms.
............................................................................................................................
Hydronear
This was once a mythical planet. Hydronearians were very advanced builders. Hydronear is part of the connective system; which earth is part of as well. It was peaceful until other planets turned evil and raged war. Hydronearians have struggled to keep their place secret from humans.
............................................................................................................................
Pyronear
This planet is covered in lava, volcanoes and magma. Pyronearians are bad tempered and are usually trying to take over other planets. The constant lava flow means it is not the nicest place in the ten realms.
Leafonear
This is a place full of life. Leafonear was a peaceful place until Pyronearians took over. This place was full of Zen gardens and the best place to calm down.
Electronear
This planet was destroyed by a meteor storm, and there were very little Electronearians left. All records were destroyed in the destruction of the planet. All it is, is a deserted rocks and stormy planet.

MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON....

Last edited by zombiehunter117 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New areas....)
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

The Ten Connective Planets information!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ten Connective Planets information!! The Ten Connective Planets information!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 am

Looking good, hunter!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net

The Ten Connective Planets information!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1