RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The New Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:08 am

Hi everyone, Prisoner#627 here. I am now opening my new game called. The New Game.
Pretty original I know but... Anyway so far our characters are Aragon Ravenshield (Prisoner#627), Gandal (Admin) and Prince Dakkar (Cpt. Nemo) Remember those who would like to join plz post characters in Late Entries. (Remember the fun little penalty that will be given somewhere in the game) Anyway here is the storyline. It was given to me by a good friend of mine. Came to him in a dream actually... Anyway here it is.

You are stuck back in Time, back during the medieval times. Back in the world of bow+and arrows and swords. A world full of magic and wonder. Mystery and deceit. You have to survive from monsters and fools. Robbers, thieves and dragons. It will be hard but you will survive, given you make the right choices. You start in a bar in a group trying to find a place to stay. Enough now, begin your journey...

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:13 am

"Where are we going to stay?" Aragon asked Gandal as Prince Dakkar was drinking himself to misery. He missed his own time, his own world. "What are we going to do for weapons as well? I only have a few pieces of gold enough for me and you, but I don't know about Dakkar over there." Aragon said, pointing to Dakkar as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 am

Gandal didn't reply. Instead, he shuffled on his stool, letting a blanket of darkness fall over his large body.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 am

"Gandal!!" said Aragon. "Answer me please." Aragon walks over to the door and is knocked to the ground by a hooded stranger. Aragon got up. He punched the stranger and knocked him down. He was out cold. Aragon took his gold and dagger. Aragon shares his gold with Dakkar and Gandal and gives them 10 pieces each.

Aragon
Gold: 12
Weapon/s: Dagger
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:31 am

Gandal grabbed the money, a smile escaping his lips. 'I have a friend...' He mumbled, scratching his beard. 'He has... Weapons...'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am

"Awesome" said Aragon. A smile broke out on his face at the prospect of proper weapons. "Dakkar, come on we're getting weapons"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Gandal rose, the stool falling to the ground and he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Aragon followed, not knowing of Dakkar was following, but he found he didn't care. He followed Gandal down a dark alley and into the next waiting for Gandal to say something, like where they were going. But he kept quiet and followed. But then 3 dark figures stepped into the alley, blocking their path. Aragon thought one of them looked familiar. Of course, it was the guy he knocked out in the bar and stole his gold and dagger. He must've brought friends, Aragon thought. "Hey kid, how are you. Hope you weren't planning to spend my money are you?" he asked, as they closed in on Gandal and Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Gandal smiled and his eyes flashed red, wind gushing, knocking the three to the ground. Gandal then pulled a dagger out, slicing one of the hood mans necks then picking up a rock with his mind, pegging it at the remaining two.

Gandal resumed his way through the streets as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"Wow that was amazing." said Aragon as Gandal continued to walk. "Where are we going anyway?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 pm

They finally arrived at Cumbert's weapons. They went in and had a look at the weapons. Aragon bought a bow for 3 pieces of gold and 20 steel tip arrows for 4 pieces. He waited for Gandal to pick his weapons and give his gold. Aragon tested the flex of his bow and found it was perfect. "Wicked. Come on Gandal after this we have to find a place to sleep."

Aragon
Gold: 5
Weapon/s: Dagger/Bow+20 arrows (Steel tip)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Gandal bought a tiny dagger and left...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:32 pm

"Huh, what? All that gold and you bought a tiny dagger, what the heck. I don't understand you sometimes Gandal." said Aragon as he ran to catch up with Gandal. Oh what the heck. (Remember to keep an eye on what weapons you have and how much gold you have.) (Cpt. Nemo where are you)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Gandal smiled, putting the dagger into a small satchel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:22 am

"Whatever then. Feel free to explain whenever"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 am

Gandal started walking down the street as a storm broke out and th e moon dipped behind a large cloud.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 am

"Brilliant, now its gonna rain. Seriously where are we going to stay." Aragon asked as he walked with Gandal. Then suddenly a great green dragon came down from the sky and snatched the local baker, leaving a piece of papper that said 'The secret to the heart of the chest is filled with treasure only the fittest can find' "Sounds like a treasure chest to me, should we try and find it" said a stuttering Arago
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 am

Gandal then ran into a wall, dissapearing intop the bricks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:34 am

Aragon quickly followed him, not sure what they were doing. "I'm guessing thats a yes"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 am

Gandal stepped on the other side of the wall into the floating city and into a bustling market.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am

Aragon followed, completely mystified by Gandals mysterious behaviour
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 am

Gandal pointed at the markets and then slowly started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:28 am

"You mean you're fascinated by markets?" asked Argon, astonished. But then Aragon realised, that people in the market were slowly dropping to the ground, dead. Everyone had a blue face and was sweating, mumbling about dragon gas. "Why aren't we affected by it Gandal?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:27 am

Aragon followed as Gandal continued to walk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 am

Aragon was horrified as they walked they found more and more dead bodies."Gandal, what should we do?" he asked, his voice filled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game The New Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next