RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5034

Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:47 am

I have seen that many users have shown a general dislike of Lord_Diamond and his ways of moderation. So, from henceforth, Lord_Diamond will no longer be on the staff. The RPG Lounge staff would like to thank him for his contributions and wishes him further success in the future.

Ahaha, oh that was funny. As if I would seriously say that. Look, guys, Lord_Diamond is doing his job. He is a moderator, and is enforcing the rules we have in place. If you don't like how he's acting, or his moderation style, you all need to bring that up with me. Everything that Lord_Diamond does, he runs by me. I approve all of it. I made these rules, and Lord_Diamond is simply enforcing them.

So if you guys really have an issue with some rules that are in place, please, I am serious, take it up with me. Getting mad at Lord_Diamond is completely counterproductive.

Thank you,

Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4528
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm only mad at Snap whenever he is chatting me and becomes afk.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner

RPG Tokens : 3606

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am

Cyrus wrote:
I have seen that many users have shown a general dislike of Lord_Diamond and his ways of moderation. So, from henceforth, Lord_Diamond will no longer be on the staff. The RPG Lounge staff would like to thank him for his contributions and wishes him further success in the future.

Ahaha, oh that was funny.

Cyrus

Was gonna say...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 am

I went to give Cyrus good Karma, or whatever it was called. But then I remembered that that was a thing of the past...either way, that was a rather enjoyable read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Lord_Diamond, our Newest Moderator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1