Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers
 
HomeIRC ChannelGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Share
 

 Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which regions do you want it set in?
Kanto
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap50%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Johto
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap25%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Hoenn
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sinnoh
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap13%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Unova
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kalos
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Original Region
Pokemon RP I_vote_lcap12%Pokemon RP I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

Posts : 792
RPG Tokens : 2473
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 20
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:26 am

I've been thinks about starting one of these for a while so here it is.
I can't tell you anything about the plot/plots because that might effect which region you choose. I want it based purely on where you'd rather be from. well actually you can be from any region.

I'm gonna want at least 2 or 3 other people min foe me to be bothered to start this.

I have nothing more to add so see ya!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 1a9

Human: Go to hell
Me: Guess i'm staying at Dad's tonight 
[/color]

HTTYD The Aftermath RPG(A How To Train Your Dragon RP): https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/HTTYD-The-Aftermath-RPG/141552/

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither.
Back to top Go down
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

Posts : 527
RPG Tokens : 2197
Join date : 2014-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Here, of course.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 am

This sounds interesting

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Girl you know that I've been waiting, for a girl as amazing as a girl like you, I may just be a crazy dreamer, but you can make a dreamer's wildest dreams come true
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglounge.net/u336
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

Posts : 980
RPG Tokens : 3532
Join date : 2013-08-20
Location : Australia

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:18 am

Are we Pokemon or trainer? WE NEED ANSWERS, SHEEPLE!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

Posts : 792
RPG Tokens : 2473
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 20
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:32 am

Yes that was the plan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 1a9

Human: Go to hell
Me: Guess i'm staying at Dad's tonight 
[/color]

HTTYD The Aftermath RPG(A How To Train Your Dragon RP): https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/HTTYD-The-Aftermath-RPG/141552/

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

Posts : 792
RPG Tokens : 2473
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 20
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:20 am

It appears that we are not going to get any new members and vote had deemed that the RP will be set in Johto. OK now I need to think up the plot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 1a9

Human: Go to hell
Me: Guess i'm staying at Dad's tonight 
[/color]

HTTYD The Aftermath RPG(A How To Train Your Dragon RP): https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/HTTYD-The-Aftermath-RPG/141552/

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

Posts : 980
RPG Tokens : 3532
Join date : 2013-08-20
Location : Australia

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:53 am

Johto gets invaded by grown men in banana suits.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

Posts : 792
RPG Tokens : 2473
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 20
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:04 pm

.... I have nothing to say to that

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 1a9

Human: Go to hell
Me: Guess i'm staying at Dad's tonight 
[/color]

HTTYD The Aftermath RPG(A How To Train Your Dragon RP): https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/HTTYD-The-Aftermath-RPG/141552/

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither.
Back to top Go down
Kai the Wolf
Active Member
Active Member
Kai the Wolf

Posts : 53
RPG Tokens : 2230
Join date : 2014-06-11
Location : Australia Queensland

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Yellow Snow wrote:
Johto gets invaded by grown men in banana suits.
Charming

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 2104205909 Pokemon RP 2434740253
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

Posts : 890
RPG Tokens : 3513
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 pm

JustYuki wrote:
Yes that was the plan

"Where are you from?"

"Yes"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...

Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

Posts : 792
RPG Tokens : 2473
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 20
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 am

Pardon Cyrus? I don't understand what you mean?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon RP 1a9

Human: Go to hell
Me: Guess i'm staying at Dad's tonight 
[/color]

HTTYD The Aftermath RPG(A How To Train Your Dragon RP): https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/HTTYD-The-Aftermath-RPG/141552/

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

Posts : 664
RPG Tokens : 3143
Join date : 2013-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Probably hiding in a closet or something TBH

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 am

It's a piece of dialogue in oras. Someone asks you where you're from and you can say either yes or no. If you say yes, the guy will reply by acknowledging the fact that he has never heard of such a town. If you say no, he will say that you must have come from somewhere.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I don’t like the terms ‘good person’ or ‘bad person’ because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
-- Armin Arlert, Shingeki no Kyojin

Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

Posts : 953
RPG Tokens : 3656
Join date : 2014-07-05
Age : 21
Location : On the Land of Growth and Health.

Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 am

@Shibe wrote:
It's a piece of dialogue in oras.

It's also in RSE.

Though I think Cyrus said that due to Joe asking
Yellow Snow wrote:
Are we Pokemon or trainer? WE NEED ANSWERS, SHEEPLE!
Which was answered with yes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
...The flowing pants... The expanding shirt... I will make it all mine one day... Miley Cyrus is my name... Don't mention it...

♥️ ♦️
♠️  ♣️

helo it is me the admin creating a thing called an easter egg

♠️ IRC Channel ♠️ Gallery ♠️ FAQ ♠️ Chatbox ♠️ Twitter Page ♠️  Steam Group ♠️ In Licentia ♠️
>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Diamond/
Sponsored content




Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Pokemon RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Improvement Lounge :: Interest Checks-