RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Reed Avenue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 am

Reed Avenue Abandoned%2Bhome

Reed Avenue

A 1x1 horror for Demyx and myself. I'm not going to add any description as we've both decided we'll be making it up as we go.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:43 am

Reed Avenue Teenager_boy_by_grace3095-d30952d
(Let's ignore that fact that the guy in this picture is portrayed as a smoker.)

Name: Timothy Torpy
History: Timothy is pretty much a school drop out, constantly skipping classes and getting detentions in nearly every class. His father passed away in a car crash when Tim was at the age of four and his mother has an extremely bad back disability from the same car accident. Timothy doesn't have many friends and doesn't talk much. He likes to hang around an abandoned train station in his free time, using it as a place for quiet.

He doesn't communicate with his Mum much, and when he does, it usually involves lots of screaming and shouting. Tim doesn't have any plans for the future and nearly always has negative thoughts on life.
Grade: Timothy is in grade 9.
Age: 15 (He was kept down in grade 8 due to bad behavior.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:22 am

Reed Avenue 32608431
(Please ignore the fact that they look like a guy)

Name: Fae Misaki
History: Fae has a Japanese father who keeps the Japanese culture alive in the family and puts her through extensive education programs so she will get the best marks even though she is already very smart. She has been looking for ways to get out of these "tutorings". Her mother died when Fae was born and she has always felt guilty for it. What pains Fae the most is that she looks a lot like her mother and doesn't carry the Japanese traits.
Grade: 11
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:14 am

Tim inhaled the smoke infested air, staring at the crumbled down house. "I wonder if anyone lives here." Was the first thing he said, "Like, it'd be a pretty cool place for a hobo or somethin'." He commented with all seriousness, his eyes fixated one of the windows, which he half expected to show some spooky figure, or at least some kind of a movement.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 am

Fae rolled her eyes. "You lack imagination. Seriously is Hobo the first thing that comes to mind when you think of this place? Why not ghosts or murderers or something? I mean, even vampire would be a better response than 'hobo'." She looked at the dirty windows and scowled. Gross.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:41 am

"When I think of ghosts and murder, my mind doesn't come to some crap house which is on the verge of tumbling to the ground." He muttered, just loud enough for Fae to hear. After another few seconds of solemnly staring at the window, he turned to his accomplice, a smile tugging at his face, "We should check it out - go inside." Tim almost said in a blue, his words almost a jumble - quite a habit he had attained when he came up with his (mostly stupid) spontaneous ideas.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

"Are you kidding? I'm not going in there. It's too freaky looking. And besides, it's not out property so we shouldn't go in." She looked from the house to Tim. Fae couldn't belive he actually wanted to go into that house. She tugged his shirt. "Come on let's go. I have to get home and so do you."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 am

Tim moaned, "C'mon, you said yourself, that the only people living there could be ghosts." He shrugged off her tight grip and returned to his spot on the destroyed fence. That trademarked mischievious smile covered his lips as he looked into Fae's eyes, "Please. I don't think your Mum is going to ground you if you're two minutes late."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:34 am

Fae rolled her eyes. She didn't like telling people that her mum was dead. It was enough just to admit it to herself. "You don't know my parents. And I seriously don't want to go into that creepy house. But I don't want to walk home alone either. Can we just go?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:37 am

(Do you want Tim to try convincing you?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:38 am

(If you seriously want him to. He could just walk in. Fae is so insecure she'll follow him.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:40 am

(XD Alright.)

"Fine." He said, trying to hide how dissapointed he was by turning away. "I'll go by myself." He walked over to a spot in the fence which had collapsed and stepped over it, turning back to Fae, "Feel free to wait for me." He added, before walking up to the crumbled down, somewhat spooky structure.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:25 am

Fae fidgeted for a few seconds before running after him. "Hey! Wait for me! You can't just leave me by myself in such a scary looking place." She followed close behind him. The atmosphere was dark and the air felt thick and hard to breathe in.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:26 am

Tim let himself smile as she came by his side, "I had a slight feeling you'd follow." He commented in a half-teasing sense. "Who's going to open the door?" He said after a few seconds of awkward silence, the both of them staring at the door which looked as if it would topple right over if anyone touched it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:52 am

Fae hid a bit behind Tim. "You open it. I'm not going to be held responsible if we get in trouble for this," she said, trying to sound authoritiive but failing miserably and sounding like a child. She didn't like the sense that this creepy old house gave her. It made her feel sick just standing in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Tim chuckled, somewhat nervously as he clenched his fist around the somewhat warm doorknob, twisted and... He hastily flung the door open, the action being complied with a deafening creak as it slammed against the wall, to reveal a trashed and littered lounge room, many parts of it concealed by the pitch black darkness which seemed to linger in the house.

"Cool." Tim muttered as he hesitated, before taking a step past the threshold, a sudden feeling beginning to pulse through his mind - a feeling he couldn't place. Trying his best to ignore the goosebumps which ripped up his arm, he continued walking, the floorboards creaking beneath his feet. After his first four steps into the room, he turned back to Fae, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:06 am

Fae stood at the door, her hands clutched. She was half turned away, half keeping an eye on Tim. "I-I guess..." She took a hesitant step into the trashed lounge room. The floor boards creaked under her feet. She swore she heard a mouse. She screamed and ran up to Tim, clutching his arm in fright. "Can we just go? This place is creepy."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:42 pm

"How is this place frea-" He began to say as the door suddenly banged shut behind them, cutting out the cool breeze and light, replacing it with heat and sheer darkness. "ky..." he finished saying awkward, a chill finding it's way up his spine. "Lucky I brought a lighter today." He said brightly as he dug into his pocked and brought out a scrathed metal object.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:10 am

She held his arm tighter. "Sure... It's not creepy at all," she said sarcastically. "We're going to be so late. Can you hurry up and light that?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:51 am

(Any suggestions on how we can be delayed?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:46 am

(The lighter's out? Scary shadows? Cats?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 am

Tim opened up the cap on the lighter and flicker the switch, an instant whisper of light escaping from the canister. And at the exact same time, a ghastly shadow moved across the wall, the sound of something crashing ringing throughout the house. Tim suddenly jumped with fright, loosing grip of the lighter and dropping it the ground, the flame extinguishing itself mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Fae jumped also and whimpered. She attached herself to Tim's chest. "Can we go now?" she asked in a sulky voice. "I'm scared Tim."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:06 am

"Welp, there goes our lighter." He muttered, completely ignoring Fae as he fumbled around on the ground for the lighter. "Could you help me find it?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:47 am

Reluctantly, she detached herself from him and ran her fingers along the ground. She felt something scurry over her fingers. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reed Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reed Avenue Reed Avenue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reed Avenue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Realistic Role Play-