RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Terraria V.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

Terraria V.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:09 am

Blaze regained his sword and kicked Hunter's away, almost snapping it in half with the ferocity of his kick. "Get out!" He roared, the first time his voice had moved over a subtle mutter, his voice ricocheting throughout the sturdy building. "Get out of this house and never come back!"
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3719
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 am

Jace falling out of the sky after teleporting was dazed as he landed in the small lake, swimming to the top he started to cut his way through the bush heading in the general direction of the house he saw. He was close now and had a clear view. One had the other on the ground. Then as quick as lightning he kicked out the other guy and they were squabbling. To preoccupied to care JAce took out his invisibility and swiftness potions and drank them as to give himself an edge. Unsure whether or not to take the thorns potion he snuck forwards and caught snippets of conversation. "Leave, bitch, never, again." At this he turned away in disgust. As one was knocked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 am

?? Why did it send twice ??
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5298

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:12 am

(IDK)

Hunter was confused after all of these weird events happened in less than a second.
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:19 am

Hunter quickly sliced his copper shortsword against Blaze's armor. Hunter released a few arrows towards Blaze, yet it did not penetrate his armor. Hunter ran out the door, hoping that his raging opponent wouldnt follow. Hunter sliced at a few slimes, then made a few torches.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:29 am

Jace watched from a distance as the smaller of the two stumbled out of the house and killed some slimes. He thought to himself thinking of how easy it would be to just kill him. Then again an ally even a weak one could come in handy if he equipped him. As Jace was thinking this a Pink slime snuck up behind and attacked him. Startled Jace was unprepared and fell backwards causing an easily audible rustle. Unfazed due to his invisibility Jace turned and killed the slime with one quick slash of his Night's Edge. Turning back to look for the other person he found that he was searching for the source of the noise. Deciding that he would rather trail him back to his house if he had one he snuck back into the shadows and became truly undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Blaze stumbled backward, the arrows pinging from his armor and his body rocking into his bed, the sword slightly shattering his armor. He was strong and brave, he had to give him that, but horribly stubborn. That definitely wouldn't help him outside of the house. All he could do for him was wish him luck.

Blaze closed the door with haste, pressing a wooden cupboard against it incase he came back. He most probably wouldn't, and predicted that he would most probably get lost in the forest, judging by how stubborn he was. At least he had an extra arrow he could use for hunting tomorrow, he was horribly low on supplies and would need to start building a new house sooner enough, in a safer area.

He exhaled quickly and sat on the end of his bed. Not soon after, his eyes subconsciously fell closed and sleep overwhelmed him. He'd need it for the day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:05 am

Hunter looked around to see the sun setting over the mountains. He heard the echoes of Zombies every step he walked. After digging a hole in the side of a mountain, he lay and began to close his eyes. Suddenly, a loud growling sound appeared from underneath him. The Eye Of Cthulu has awoken. Hunter pulled out his wooden bow and shot a few arrows at it, yet it did nothing. Suddenly, his world went black, as he lay on the ground, blood pouring from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 am

Jace after watching the poorly equipped newbie sat down to rest and meditate. As he did so he heard a large gurgling noise and looked up to see the Eye of Cthulu attack the newbie. As he started to get up the boy shot some arrows that pinged off and was hit to the ground. Leaping to action he pulled out his Minshark and ran over. Drinking potions as he went dropped empty bottles in a massive line. Upton reaching the eye he sprayed bullets. After exhausting most off his ammo the Eye transformed. He pulled out his Night's edge and jumped landing behind the mouth. Easily throwing his Poison daggers at the eyes servants and watching hem die he pulled his Night's edge and stabbed and his blade pierced and came out from the mouth causing it to explode in a puddle of blood like most major enemies.

Landing in a roll he ran over to the injured player ignoring the allure of the gold coins. Upon pulling out his Greater healing potions and Medicated adhesive badge the boy lost consciousness working furious to heal him Jace revealed his secret. As he drew on his Magic powers he weakened and passed out out next to the fully healed boy.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:31 am

"Wh.. What happened? Did I beat it?" Hunter was confused as he jumped up and hugged Jace.
"Are you my hero" Hunter asked, curiosly, as he sat down as the sun rose into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:38 am

Jace still startled said, "How do you know my name and why did that other guy kick you out?" Thinking now that this guy could be more of a liability asked, "what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 am

"I am Hunter, and you are the legendary character everyone speaks of. That other guy kicked me out for some unknown reason!"
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:07 am

Jace thought whether Hunter could help or could hinder. Realising that he had the perfect house was all by himself save for his pets he decided, "You can tag along with me if you want but if you do not listen to what I say I will be forced to kill you. After you earn your trust then you may stay permanently but for now this is temporary ok. Oh yeah also if you would like me to talk to that other guy feel free to say so."
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:44 am

"Kill Blaze for me!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:57 am

Blaze awoke after a short slumber, the patter of rain stirring him from a dream which quickly faded from his mind as soon as he dipped into the realm of conscious thoughts. He looked over to his door, which had merely touched, the cupboard had been slightly moved, probably from the arousement of a zombie.

He opened his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms until they touched the roof, just noticing how awfully close it was. Lucky he wasn't tall, or he hardly be able to fit in here. Another reason why he needed a new house.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Hunter looked towards the waking man. HE pulled out his bow. He pulled back the string, yet he didnt really want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:34 pm

hunter117 wrote:
Hunter looked towards the waking man. HE pulled out his bow. He pulled back the string, yet he didnt really want to kill him.

(How are you anywhere near me?)
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:35 pm

((Because I did not go far from your house))

Hunter walks to the house regrettinly and apologizes to Blaze
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:39 pm

(Can we wait for Chicka to post, please? Also, if you're apologizing, can you please describe what you doing, such as; opening the door, speech and the such. You can't enter my house instantly when a cupboard is pushed up against it, and anyway, I would be alarmed if you did so and wouldn't even give you a chance to speak. And also, Chicka's character is with you, so I think you need to consider him also, and wait for his reply to your anger filled statement erlier.)
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Hunter walks to the door, but decides Blaze is an ignorant B****. He walks back to Jace. "Thanks for helping me back there, I owe you my life." He walks and looks at the sunset, as a shining light fell from the sky towards the ocean.
"A new person," Hunter though, as he began walking towards the light that fell.
"Are you coming Jace?"
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:49 am

"Hunter just wait," Jace shook his head. "Are you gojng to do anything here (lets just say we travelled) or are you going to wander off. You seem to get distracted too quickly focus on one thign at a time otherwise you will always fail.. So, are you going to confornt Blaze, not kill him, or chase after the other player. In fact," Jace pushed past Hunter and ran up the front door as Blaze awoke knocking on the door waiting to talk to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Hunter walked up to the door, slumping over, not wanting to get Blaze to join his party. He clenched his fist and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:15 am

Blaze was startled by the sudden sound and quickly ggrabbed his bow, sword and slung some arrows into a small bad which was strapped to his back. He quickly moved over to the window, parting a window and looking through. He was slightly started to see the experienced player and Hunter, outside his house. He came to one swift conclusion; they were here to kill him. But if they wanted to, why knock? He had to take caution nevertheless, so he grabbed whatever item he needed the most, some wood, stone and other assortments before quietly dragging his bed to the left, to reveal a dug tunnel underground, illuminated with dim torches.

Blaze looked back toward the door as the couple knocked again and he slipped into the hole, bracing a ladder and dragging the bed over the hiding place. He then began to descend through the dimly lit darkness, away from the assumable danger.
Back to top Go down
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 am

"Hello, is anybody home?" Hunter smashed down the front door of the house as he quietly walked through the door. He cautiously pulled out his bow as he sat on Blaze's bed.
"Where the hell is he,"Hunter thought, as he heard a rattle underneath him.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4045
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:13 am

(I as told by hunter that I should join this...so what's happenin'?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terraria V.2 Terraria V.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terraria V.2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next