RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Light and Dark.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

Light and Dark. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Vorkalth's specter-like form swished around, tendrils of black following his every move. He ran his clawed fingers down the newcomer's weapon. "Big weapon for such a..." He searched for the right words, tantalizing the moment before moving away, letting his upper body be concealed by darkness, "puny specimen." He gave a chuckle, bringing his clawed hands against a tree.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Pari looked between them all and sighed. "This has become boring." She flew up into the tree and looked around for something of interest.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:12 pm

“Come on, let’s go to the mountain lions.” Andrigail jumped up to Pari and started jumping through the trees, leading her to the destination.
-----------------
“That melody…it’s so…beautiful.” The girl smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the music.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Pari smirked and flew after Andigrail.
---------------------
The white figure continued to hum until the song was done and peeked her head out to see if the girl was still there.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

The girl had stayed. When the song had ended she opened her eyes, “That song was very beautiful.”
-----------------
Andrigail stopped leaping after a couple of minutes and walked to a cave, “Here we are. Now…let’s see if there’s a bear somewhere…” She looked around and spotted a black bear, “Ah! There’s one. Can you lure that one over here while I get one of the lions?” She began to walk into the cave.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 pm

The strange white girl looked down nervously and said in a quiet voice that was soft and sweet. "Thank you..."
--------------------------------
Pari smirked and nodded, having her fairy dust at the ready she called to the bear, it woke up lazily and roared at her, moving toward her.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

The girl slowly walked to the white figure and let out her hand, "My name is Jade. What's yours?"
----------------------
"This is gonna be too perfect." Andrigail mumbled to herself as she woke up one of the mountain lions and ran out of the cave, the lion chasing after her, "catch me if you can little kitty." When they both reached out of the cave she put her hood on once again and jumped onto the top of a large rock, "Sprinkle that dust of yours and let the show begin..."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:40 pm

The girl put her hand in the girl's, cold as ice. "Misty..." She said quietly.

Pari smirked and flew above them, creating the dust and sprinkling it over the animals, their eyes turning black and they began to attack.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

Vorkalth glared, shaking his head continuously, "Puny human," He then looked at the demon form which rippled over his body, replacing the skin with hardened flesh, "But you seem to hide your true self with a stupid facade. What an interesting figure you are." He gave a half-hearted chuckle, moving over the peculiar figure with ease, dragging his feet along the dirt littered with leaves and twigs.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:44 am

(K PEOPLE! PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 pm

"Thats a beautiful name..." Jade smiled.
----
Andrigail laughed as she watched the two beasts fight, if she had to root for any of them, it was the mountain lion. "Good show, good show!"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Misty looked down shyly. "Th-Thank you... Yours is very pretty..."
--------------------------------------
Pari chuckled softly as she watched but it didn't fully relieve her boredom, she slouched as she watched the show and twirled her midnight blue hair around her pale finger.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 am

Anorak wrote:
Vorkalth glared, shaking his head continuously, "Puny human," He then looked at the demon form which rippled over his body, replacing the skin with hardened flesh, "But you seem to hide your true self with a stupid facade. What an interesting figure you are." He gave a half-hearted chuckle, moving over the peculiar figure with ease, dragging his feet along the dirt littered with leaves and twigs.

I was saying that to you @black+knight. Didn't seem as if you acknowledged that dialogue?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 am

Valkrath sighed, shaking his shadowed head with disgust, "The slaughter of animals. Is that the best you can all do?" With one last shake of the head, he sunk into the ground, his tendriled form disappearing amidst the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark. Light and Dark. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2