RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

[Affiliation Request] SpearPillar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obsidianic
Obsidianic

RPG Tokens : 3851

[Affiliation Request] SpearPillar Empty
PostSubject: [Affiliation Request] SpearPillar [Affiliation Request] SpearPillar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:46 am

Hiiii guys.
I'm Obsidianic, most of you know me as Obs, Forethe, That person who goes on some TPP IRC
So I have this forum, called SpearPillar! ^u^ It's really awesome and growing, take my word for it.
We have like a super pro domain of our own, I mean, .com, such wow
We like to have fun and all be friends, just like you do.
At this exact moment, we're mainly focused on Pokemon, but seeing that I have big, huge, [/u]GINORMOUS[/u] plans for it, we're going to expand from that. We have super awesome Admins, shoutout to Delphox for awesome awesome server tech stuff. We'd love to be affiliates with such a great forum like you guys, as well as grow and evolve from our current state! Currently we're looking for some awesome Mods, Admins, Contributors, ETC. If I need to get down into technical details, then here: Our forum software is the grand beauty of MyBB, and our server is hosted by x10 Hosting. But now that tech thingies are out of the way, I'll end this post so we don't have some tl;dr. We would love to have you, even if you're not a Pokemon fan, so come! pls

LINK: http://www.spearpillar.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.parukia.net/community

[Affiliation Request] SpearPillar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1