RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:03 am

Rika looked after her confused. "I don't get the point of sleeping during the day, where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5922

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:10 pm

White whined and walked around bored "Rika lets play!" she said pouncing on her playfully.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:16 pm

(ignore my last post) "No I don't mind night" White replied nipping her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Night gave a soft chuckle and laid down next to her, stretching her paws in the now sun warmed grass. "Thank you. Now, if you don't mind my asking, if I'm correct you joined this pack when Victoria was already Alpha correct?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:21 pm

"yes that is correct" white replied happily, glad to have a friend with her. "how about you?" she asked also stretching out her paws and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Night thought for a moment. "Hm... I was taken in about seven years ago, right when I was about your age. Back then it was Victoria's mother who was newly leading the pack."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

"oh? was she good?" White asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Night nodded her head, her eyes soft with happiness as she remembered the leader, now resting in peace. "She was a kind and dutiful leader. She and I were good friends since we were close to the same age. She was smart, courageous, and knew justice like the back of her paw. And as you can see, she was a wonderful mother and raised her daughter well."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:28 pm

"yes, im sorry for your loss" White said whining and pushing her muzzle up against nights cheek sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Night would nuzzled her back and nodded. "It happened a over a year ago so I have accepted it. She died honorably protecting her pack and I can think of no better way she would have wanted to die."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

White nodded whining again, "I understand" she said rolling onto her back
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Night let out a low chuckle and rested her head on her paws, looking at the sky as she listened to the commotion of Rika and Zwei playing and it brought her back to similar times... happy times that were ripped away from her.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:34 pm

White pushed her muzzle against night again "come and play?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Night chuckled softly. "I'm not as young as I used to be White, but I suppose I can for a little while." She said getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm

"Yay!" she said jumping and tackling Night softly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Night laughed and rolled over, pinning her under her back before hopping off.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:35 pm

White growled playfully and pounced on her again pinning her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Night growled back and kicked her off, quickly getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:38 pm

White cocked her head to the side and pushed her muzzle against Night as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Night growled and playfully bit the back of her neck. "Annnnddd you're dead."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:40 pm

"noooo!" she said chuckling "I'll beat ya next time" she said getting back up on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:41 pm

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" A young pup howled and pounced at Zwei, "Hiya big brother!!!"

"Casheeeews, get off, you're heavier than you look."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Night chuckled. "You're five years to early to think you can beat me." She said as she yawned and stretched back out on the grass.

Rika laughed and tackled Cashew off of Zwei, pinning her down. "Heya Cashew!" She said pressing her nuzzle against her in greeting.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:45 pm

White chuckled and wandered over to Rika and Cashew "hey!" she said pouncing on all of them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Rika let out a yelp of surprise and laughed, nipping at White. "HI WHITE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fems of the Pack (Girls only!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next