RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

All Magic (Four Swords) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:16 am

(Lol K)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Meri would help, she liked to help when she could. She may have been brought up letting people take care of her, but she did not like it. "Do you need help?" She asked after Jack.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 am

"No it's okay. Make yourself at home." (Sorry don't know what else to put.)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Meri sat back down at the table, waiting patiently for Jack and her sister to being the food out. She looked out the window, watching the sun travel across the sky. It was so different under water. The sun was faint and blurry. When Meri first got to the surface, she was astounded by the sun and it's beautiful sun set. It is amazing to watch and she had not missed one yet. Today's will be a good one with all the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 am

Jack quickly found her sister and they started to dish out some food. It had been a while since she had spoken to her. They worked quietly and sat at the table, waiting for their mother to enter. Jack turned to Meri. "This is my sister," she said, gesturing across the table to her. "Her name is Sara." Sara smiled weakly. "Nice to meet you," she said in a frail voice.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 am

Meri smiled at her, holding out her hand, "Nice to meet you Sara. Your sister said you made the food, it looks delicious." Meri looked at all the food, excited to eat it. She had some of it before but she was still recovering from a mainly fish diet.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:29 am

Sara cringed at the hand. Jack quickly looked between the two of them. "Sara doesn't like to be touched," she explained.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 am

Meri quickly dropped her hand and sat down, a slight blush on her face. "Sorry." She said. She did not know what to say at the moment. So Meri just mumbled, "It's night to meet you, the food looks really good."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 am

Sara grumbled, "Don't mention it." She wasn't in the mood to talk. She was hungry and tired and really not in the mood to deal with her sisters "friends".

Jack smiled weakly. Her mother walked in quietly and sat at the head of the table. "You can eat now if you want." Jack and Sara knew the routine. Let the guest fill their plate first and serve yourselves last. It was always the same meals on a Sunday. Cooked fish with salad and roast vegetables. Jack wanted more variety but received a slap once for voicing such opinions to her mother.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:57 am

Meri looked at the food, putting some on her plate even though if felt weird to. "Thank you for having me for lunch." She did not get much fish, avoiding it when she could. Meri didn't hate the taste or anything, it just got boring. She waited for them to get their food before taking a bit. "So, Jack mentioned that you are from Agua, how did you like it there?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 am

Jack's mother turned to her. While Jack was making quick cutting motions at her neck, her face showing her angst. Jack's mother spoke evenly but with what sounded like a hint of anger. "Hated it with every fibre of my being." She practically spat the words out. "I'm glad we left an I will never go back to that wasteful hole."

Jack cringed at these words. Her father was from Agua. Her mother had always belonged to the Naturals but she was a rebellious young woman once. Jack knew how much her mother hated her father. Sara and Jack were only half sisters, the reason why her mother hated Jack so much was because Jack was the bastard from the affair, not Sara. This is what always got on Jack's nerves.her mother was constantly comparing her to Sara.

Jack shuddered. She didn't want to think about it. She looked down at her empty plate and then towards the food and the table and sighed as she began to fill her plate.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Meri felt a flash of anger. How dare she. She took a few breathes, not wanting to be rude by yelling at Jack's mother. She may have left, but she loved her land. Meri took one last breath to keep the anger from her voice, "I'm sorry to hear that." She continued eating, not knowing how to fill the awkward silence that was beginning to descend.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Jack shrivels in her seat. She knew that both sides of the table were angry now. She could also see Sara closing in on herself again. She gulped down a mouthful of food. She cleared her throat, the sound echoing in the silence. "Well. I uh... I went to the fields again today," Jack said, trying to lighten the mood. Despite her efforts, she received a scolding look from her mother.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Meri sighed, disappointed in herself for upsetting Jack's mother. She did not want to be the person to cause such problems. In hopes to drawl their attention to her instead, Meri said, "I brought these flowers from the field. I hope you don't mind." She beamed a smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Jack smiled. She had always liked flowers. It was a pity her mother and sister didn't like them too much. They say that the smell is overpowering. Jacks mother tried a smile. "That's lovely. Do you go to the fields often?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Meri shrugged. "I travel often, so I don't really get a chance to visit a specific place often. But the field is beautiful, you should go some time. It would be a lovely place to have a picnic." Meri finished all the food on her plate and sat back. She was stuffed. "The food was delicious. Thank you so much for allowing me join you for lunch. It was an honor."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Jack's mother smiled slightly. "The honour is all mine. You say you travel a lot. Where do you go?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Meri smiled, happy that she put Jack's mother in a little better for a mood. "I grew up in Voltagen territory, but I did not like it there too much. Way too crowded. But Natural territory is the first place I have traveled to. It is wonderful here. I love it a lot. The air is fresh and there are so many plants."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm

"That's why we moved here after Jaquence was born. I wanted my family to have the best environment to grow up in." Jack rolled her eyes. Here she was listening to her mother trying to sound like a good parent - again. She hated these pointless attempts at buying affection.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Meri smiled at them, standing up. "Thank you for the meal again. I have to go." It was getting late and she had to a few things she needed to attend to like looking for a job.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Jack stood. "I'll show you out." She picked up her plate and Meri's as she walked past. She placed them in the sink and walked with Meri to the front door. "You'll come again some time right?" she asked, a little more pleadingly than she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Meri smiled at Jack. "I don't know about coming here, but how about we hang out sometime in the woods, maybe the field. I love you family and all, but I don't want to upset your mother by saying the wrong thing."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Jack nodded. "I can understand that. Believe it or not," she lowered her voice to a whisper. "She actually likes you." She stood back and opened the front door. "What time and where. I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 am

Meri smiled, happy that Jack's mother liked her, thinking about where they could meet. "How about at the stream by the field. It's close to where we ran into each other. I have something I'd like to tell you." Meri gave her a smile and a wave before leaving.
She looked at the street, more happy than what she had been in days. Meri wend down the street, the thick heal on her boots clicking on the stonework. She had already tired most of the inns and eating places for a job. So she walked into the market area, looking for somewhere she could help. She came across a small smith shop and walked in. Meri had never crafted anything before, but she could sweep floors and deal with customers. She did not expect much of this because the smith usually has family do the job she was about to ask for.
A small boy stood by the front desk, he was about Meri's age but he was thin and a bit short. "Hello." He greeted her.
Meri smiled, knowing that this couldn't be the smith. "Hello, could I speak to your boss."
The boy nodded going in back. Meri heard the boy's voice and a deeper one exchange a few word before a huge man squeezed himself through the doorway.
"Yes?" His voice rumbled deeply.
"I was wondering if I could work here. I can sweep floors and deal with customers. I am a great worker, I promise I can do-" Meri tried to work herself up but she was interrupted.
"You can start now. You work all day. The pay is low because the job is small. Sweep, clean, deal with the customers." He went back into the back.
"Can I at least know your name?" Meri called back, unable to keep the smile off her face.
"Jonathan White. I go by Jay." He practically pushed the boy through the door. "And this is Tristen, my son. He will explain things further."
Meri heard noises from the back indicating the man, Jay, had gone back to work.
"Is he always like that?" Meri asked, looking around the small shop, there were few weapons on display but nothing else.
"Yes, my father is a busy man. He is the only smith around who forges such wonderful weapons. Many people wield them. With the loss of my mother, he needs the extra help around here so he had to stop training me for now. With you here, I can begin learning again." Jack said, standing awkwardly.
"Sorry to hear about your mother. But it's great that you get to start helping your father again." Meri looked at him, waiting for him to explain things.
He finally did and Meri began her work. She was left alone in the front of the store, cleaning when no one came in and few people did. Finally Jay came out a dismissed her, giving her a handful of coins. Meri walked out of the shop, proud but worn out. She headed to an inn, splurging a little for the quality. She finally had a job, even if it doesn't pay well.
Meri slept well that night, having worked so hard earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 am

Jack walked into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes from lunch. If she kept herself busy her mother might lay off on the lecture. She made her time scarce, cleaning and gardening to do so. When she had finished this, it was time for her to cook the evening meal. She wasn't looking up to it.

Dinner that night was salad and turkey. Her mother had given her the emotional beating that she knew would be served. Jack didn't pay much attention to it and so was backhanded across the face and sent to her room for the remainder of the evening.

Jack curled up onto her bed and cried herself to sleep that night, clutching her scythe for deaf life. She didn't want any of this. And as if the heavens knew of her pain, it rained all the night. The droplets sang a soft lullaby to Jack, a sign to fall asleep. It didnt take her long to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Magic (Four Swords) IC All Magic (Four Swords) IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Magic (Four Swords) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next