RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Advertising Rules and Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

Advertising Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Rules and Guidelines Advertising Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 am

Advertising Rules and Guidelines Rpglogo

An explanation of the rules which relate to advertising on RPG Lounge and are expected to be followed.

Below is a list of rules which relate to advertisements and forms of advertising on RPG Lounge. There is an expectation that these rules will be followed - if they aren't, either a warning or ban will be taken into consideration by a staff member.

• Advertising is only permitted in this section and in your signature (To set up your signature - Profile > Signature). It is NOT permitted in the chatbox nor through the PM system.
  • You MUST have 30 posts to advertise and you need to be linking back to our forum. It is a basic requirement from us and if you think you cannot uphold such, please do not advertise here.
  • Not a rule, but more of a warning - if you have not followed our advertising guidelines, your topic will be removed without notice. It is expected that users will have read over this before creating a topic.
  • If you want to request an affiliation, please provide the following tags BEFORE the topic title: [Affiliate]. For instance: [Affiliate] {site name}.

Just to reiterate:

• You must have 30 posts to advertise.
  • Linking back is a necessity.

Affiliation

This is our current affiliate image for anyone who is looking to affiliate with us:

Advertising Rules and Guidelines RPG_lounge

Code:
http://s11.postimg.org/b3pvewlv3/RPG_lounge.png

Big thanks to Radiance for making this.

Make sure to include the tags [affiliate] in your topic title and we will reply as soon as possible to sort out the affiliation. Affiliations are very exciting and great things for us, so we'll most probably accept most sites into our list of affiliates instantly.

This topic is prior to change at any point.

-Staff
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Bazinga!
Bazinga!

RPG Tokens : 3723

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules and Guidelines Advertising Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 am

I just have a question. Can I make a topic asking to affiliate with RPG Lounge. I didn't want to get into trouble for posting anything in this section and not having 30 posts yet (didn't know if that 30 posts applied to people requesting to affiliate as well).
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Book_Nook/index/
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5033

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules and Guidelines Advertising Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 am

Bazinga! wrote:
I just have a question.  Can I make a topic asking to affiliate with RPG Lounge.  I didn't want to get into trouble for posting anything in this section and not having 30 posts yet (didn't know if that 30 posts applied to people requesting to affiliate as well).  

Heya,

We're gonna be closing up shop here in the coming months. Activity was declining, and parts of the staff weren't fully pleased with the content we were offering, or the board software. We are going to be moving over to http://selectyourcharacter.icyboards.net/. It's still in the works, but it's set up and functional. Feel free to hang out there. We'd be glad to affiliate over there if your content is similar to what we will be offering; once we fully launch, that is.

Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Rules and Guidelines Advertising Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1