RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am

Ajax grimaced as he blocked both attacks, laughing at her petty comebacks to her words. "If this is going to be two on one. I don't see anything fair in that." He struck at the clothing on her arm, nipping through the fabric as he advanced forward, kicking her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Hyoto struck at Ajax, using all his will to ignore the searing pain. "You sneak cowardly into a dojo, slaughtering people, not willing to fight fairly. Where is the fairness in that I ask you?" Hyoto asked the fury of a thousand angers burning in his cold hard eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:52 pm

"Fair!?" He exclaimed, whipping away furiously as he struck his sword into the ground, dismissing the fight. "Nothing in this world is fair with a world searing around us, ripping apart our lives unitl we are forced to do this all by our god damn selves."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Akura stood, holding her bleeding arm. It was just a small cut but it was enough to be painful. "You don't have to do things alone. You don't have to be alone. I was cast out by one sensei for he feared I would turn. I was tested. The test wad dimple. If I could kill a white ninja, I could stay. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt him, not even if I wanted to. I would not be accepted by my past sensei, your sensei, because he would fear me a traitor. Now tell me, is thatbfair?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

"No it's not" Hyoto spat out, answering Ajax's question for him. "Now come on Akura," he said turning away, " we're done here."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Akura clenched her arm tightly. "It's not over until everyone is at peace!" She was shivering. No, not shivering, quivering. She was enraged. "That was my job. I was supposed to keep everyone in order. I made a promise. I intend to keep it!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Ajax stepped back, stammering, his every move filled with hesitance. With one more step, four black ninjas of the dojo sprung from blooming sakura's equipped with dozens of shruikens and duel katanas. "There's no such thing as peace anymore." Ajax said, shaking his head slowly, wiping away the tear which fell down his cheek. Before he could retrieve his weapon, one of the men seized him, throwing him to the ground, followed by the other which swarmed around the boy.

"Bring him to the dojo." One of the ninja's said in a low mutter, watching the rest drag the semi conscious boy through the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 pm

"Let. Him. GO!" Akura rushed at her former friends, slashing and swinging her Katana. She was better than most of them considering the circumstances. When she had gotten through, she grabbed Ajax's wrist and pulled him out, running out of the dojo. "Now it's over. I'm done with this dojo crap."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 am

Hyoto smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. You guys get out of here. I'll hold them off long enough for you guys to escape into the city or forest. Either way, I'll find you once I'm done." He said, parrying attacks from his ex-fellow ninjas, as they charged towards Ajax and Akura. He threw attack after attack at them, holding them from reaching them. He tried to ignore the pain, but it was nearing an end. He would not be able to ignore it much longer. Whatever happened, he knew he would not find them after this.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

At first, Ajax felt hesitant, feeling his fellow accomplice wrap her hand around his. He looked back, at the black ninjas which were slain cruelly. Had they deserved it? Was this how things were supposed to be? He shook his head and ran.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 am

She ran, never letting go of Ajax's wrist. She was beginning to get tired but she managed to guide him through backstreets and alley ways. Shepuled him into the back of an old shop and sat him down. "Stay here. I'm going after Hyoto."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 am

Hyoto clanged against each sword that tried to penetrate his skin, and continued fighting for the time his friend needed to escape. He then became overwhelmed with pain, and dropped to the ground, waiting for it all to end.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Ajax, unsure what to say, gave a subtle nod and did what she said. Seating himself on the dirty concrete, he rested his back against the store room.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 am

Akura ran back to the dojo, unsure of how Hyoto was holding up. She drew her Katana, willing to cut down anyone who got in her way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 am

Hyoto took a deep breath, and rolled over, holding his katana up to block his opponent's death stroke. He lay there holding it against it, using all his remaining strength to hold the other blade back.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Ajax glanced back at the black dojo, watching the sparks of swords clashing and the marching of soldiers into the predominant courtyard. He had to do something. Sitting here made him feel worthless. He hated feeling like that.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:52 am

Akura ran at the person fighting Hyoto.. she slashed off his arm and stabbbed him in the back. She turned, a fire in her eyes that had never been seen before. She stod in front of Hyoto. "Run. Don't stop and dont look back. I can handle this."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:52 am

After a few minutes of stubborn consideration, he hastily came to his feet and brought up one of his two shruikens, slashing them through the air before sprinting toward the black ojo. This had to end; right here. Right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Hyoto couldn't run, but instead rolled over on to his back, and felt the world slip away from him, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Akura rolled her eyes. "He can be so pathetic at times," she muttered to herself. She clashed Katana with someone else and slashed at their gut with her other.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Ajax jumped over rubble outisde the Black Dojo gates, stepping on the chests of any guards which were close to coming back to their conscious state. One guard slipped behind him, blood pouring from a heavy wound in his leg. Hearing his distinct foot steps, he whirled around and jabbed the shruiken into the stomach of the man, pushing him into a tree until he was rendered dead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:17 am

Hyoto muttered something unintelligible, unconscious and dreaming. He was dreaming of a better tomorrow, a better, life. He hoped Akura was ok, wherever she was...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:46 pm

(Dude I'm like right in front of you)

Akura, upon arriving at the scene, had been wondering what to do when she had finished. Was there anywhere safe for her anymore? Was she even useful? She shook her head. She had to stay in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:30 am

Ajax hid behind a tree, directly behind Akura, a heap of bodies by her feet and a small amount of blood splattered upon her attire. He could either run in, and let her be frustrated with him, or simply watch, until he was needed. Going with the first one may have been stubborn, but it was the smartest decision. He limped forward, beginning to form a sentence with his lips, about to say hello, when a sword slashed straight through his shoulder bone and he crumpled to the ground, his shurikens clashing to the ground and the sentence turning into a subtle groan.

Ajax wanted to get up, kill the person whom had did this to him. Slash his shruikens right through his or her stomach. But that wasn't possible, not when he lay there clueless and injured, blood pouring from his shoulder. He moaned as he grabbed the nearest shruiken, turned and jabbed it into the person whom was behind him. He wasn't sure where he injured the person, but all he heard was a grunt then a body falling to the ground. Either dead, unconscious or hurt badly.

Then all went black as the rain came back, harder then last time.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:46 pm

"Ajax you idiot!" Akura had noticed him coming from behind the tree but couldn't do anything for him while she was working. "I have two victims now!" She slashed at the person who Ajax had put the shuriken into, the metal shining from their leg. She stabbed them and kept going. When she had finally finished, she was exhausted. She put her Katana away and grabbed them both, moving them away from the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next