RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7812

Hidden IC channel - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 am

(Lol)

Cara looked at him and frowned. "I don't know." She leaned over and sniffed his neck. "Maybe O+? You smell a bit sweet." She sat back and closed her eyes as the heat began to rise in her cheeks. To her surprise, he actually smelt quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4568
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:59 am

(lel :3)

Kenny turned pink when Cara sniffed his neck. He kept smiling (as always), noting that his friend's cheeks were a bit red too. "Don't you think I am sweet?" He said playfully, winking at Cara.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:12 am

Cara laughed not gracing Kenny with an answer. She wasn't entirely sure of how she felt about him. This relationship they had alone was a very confusing one. She had never actually had a proper conversation with a wolf and had most definitely not met a wolf that she liked.

Cara found herself wondering what Kenny's blood would taste like. She wasn't aware that her eyes were going red under the lids but she opened them anyway. She sighed. The air smelt nice today and Kenny's scent mingled and complimented it. She smiled, the thought making her unexpectedly happy.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Unlike Cara, Kenny knew exactly what he felt for Cara: love. Wolves naturally know which girls are perfect for them, by their scent. To him, Cara smelled, very enticingly, faintly of a peach.

Next to him, she opened her eyes, revealing red irises. Kenny smiled, casually changing his dark brown ones to gold. Should I kiss her? he wondered, looking into Cara's eyes.

Suddenly, the bell rang. They were at school, and lunch was over.

Kenny sighed. His golden eyes shifted into brown.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Cara jumped as the bell rang. She hadn't been expecting it. She sighed. "What do I have now?" she mumbled. She thought for a moment. "Ah crap... I have Art. Not my favourite class." She smiled weakly. She had a sketch assignment and she wasn't sure if she was going to use charcoal or graphite.

She shrugged and peeled Kenny's arm off of her shoulders, jumping down to the ground and landing in a crouched position. She stood and placed her bag on her shoulder, looking up at Kenny. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Kenny sighed, then lifted a corner of his mouth into his characteristic half-smile. "Sure, I'm coming."

He easily fell from the tree and hit the ground on his feet. "So..." he said as he walked. "Why exactly is art your least favourite subject? I mean, it's my least favourite too, but probably for other reasons..."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Cara thought for a moment. "Maybe because I don't like the teacher. And I don't like being told what materials I have to use and what style I have to learn. I just like to draw for myself." She sighed. "My parents think it takes up too much of my time. They aren't too fussed on a lot of things but they hate signs of weakness." She laughed. "I just like beautiful things. I'm a girl after all. I may not act like it but I most definitely have the same feelings as a girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12