RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

You're not Alone [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:26 am

"Eh? What is what?" She looked at the boy confused, her dragon pendant sliping from her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

Johnny saw something out in the distance. It looked something like...My house!, he thought happily. He started running towards it, and eventually reached it, his shoes wearing him down. He ran up the front steps, and opened the door. It was only after the door was blown shut by the wind he realised something was wrong. He looked around, and saw dort markings over the wall. He saw a group of kids in the corner. Their eyes white and glowing. Johnny tried to scream, but no sound came out. He turned around to open the door, and was face to face with the creature. He looked into his face, and felt his souled being ripped from his body, the essence of himself fading. He tried to keep his eyes open, and everything was blurry. Everything started to go dark, and the last he knew he saw the white face of the monster. His eyes closed slowly and all was black.

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 am

(What? Why? At least input something final about your character, dude. You can't just join an RP, be a main character then just 'exit' mate. By doing that, you practically ruin the roleplay.)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 am

(Then I shall fix it Bossman. I am sorry to have ruined everything. I will fix it ASAP Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:13 am

(The RP has gone dead Sad Is it dead forever? Wow. That was some post.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8143

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

Nemo shook head confused "Sorry, I thought it was something" he said lightly hoping not to hurt her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm

She shook her head. "It's okay." Kai flicked her hand dismissivly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 am

Nemo looked towards a smudge on the wall and walked over to it. He put his finger on it and examined it, "Mhh" he said to him self. "Hey, guys, Do you know what this is, I think its blood guys" he shivered. "Guys, I think we're not alone" he said with fear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Jayson grimaced, "I think we already guessed the fact that we're not alone." He shrugged slightly, looking around as he moved forward to Nemo, running a hand over the wall, avoiding the blotches of blood which were splattered over it. "We're either not alone, or there's been people here before us - kids like us."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"Who would be in a house like this" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Kai chuckled softly. "Don't you know? It's a murderer." She stifled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 am

Jayson glared at her, "Don't be stubborn, the kids most probably fought about something trivial and accidentally slipped a knife into a chest." He shrugged, stifling a smile as well as he pushed himself away from the wall, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:47 am

"You and I both know that something weird has been happening of late. And it wasn't foolish child's-play." She watched him get off the wall and sat on the floor. She was tired and still hungry but she had to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 am

"Some more food would be nice right now." He said, grumbling as he sat next to her, "For the time being, why don't we talk about... life?" Jayson shrugged - he had never been confident like this before, it must've been something to do with the nerves with continuously pulsed through him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 am

Kai looked at him confused. "You want to know about my life?" She shook her head. "No."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 am

He cocked her head slightly, knowing conversation had already been sparked, "Why? What is wrong with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 am

Kai golanced at him from the corner of her eye. "You don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 am

Nemo was clueless of what was going, "Umm, Sorry for interrupting, what is going on?" he said with a slight smirk in the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:19 am

"Boy you're slow." She shook her head as she said this. "We were chosen at random by a murderer. Get that through your head."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 am

Jayson rose to his feet slowly, heading for the exit, "A murderer chased us here, eh?" He leaned against the frame of the door, looking at his bare feet which were awfully dirty. "I guess that would make some sense." He added, as he reminisced the memory of the tumbling body which had fallen on him, "You don't find pale bodies in cupboards every day.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 am

Kai laughed despite the situation. “Indeed not. But I never said we were chased here. My best guess is that he carried us here while we slept. He likes to chase his prey though so he left, waiting for us to wake.” Years of trying to determine her father’s activities has led to the extensive foresight of criminal activity in Kai’s brain. She knew their next move before they did sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:28 am

"You are unintentionally amusing, Blaze" Nemo chuckled. Nemo walked over to the dead body that was in the closet and examined it. "Strange, I don't see any penetration marks, So How and Who would of done this muder" he asked curiuosly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

Kai looked up from the floor. “Someone with skills in hand-to-hand combat. Probably ex-army.” She stood and slapped Nemo on the back of the head. “Stop being so obsessed with the deceased.”
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:19 am

Jayson raised one eyebrow as he returned to the body which was slumped across the floor, gulping as he prodded it with one finger, "Limp indeed." He muttered to himself, a shiver crawling up his spine. He backed away from the corpse and crossed his arms, "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 am

Kai looked over to Jayson and shut her eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them again. "We get out of here. This place gives me the heeby jeebies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not Alone [IC] You're not Alone [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're not Alone [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-