RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:26 pm

((Back to the game))

Will rode on, and as he rode, he saw the the figure of his friend Blaze grow larger, as he rode closer. "Blaze. I need help." he said to his friend. Then he explained to the situation. "So whadda you say. Up for some dangerous and potentially suicidal adventure?" he asked, the ghost of a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Blaze slowly processed this, "Alright, bring me to Will so we can talk." He mumbled, still unsure of the situation, he went onto his small pony, and rode it off into the distance, expecting Aragon to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Aragon hopped on Tug, and began to follow Blaze, headed back to Will and Halt. When he finally pulled to a stop, his mind filled with worry when he saw the door left open. "Halt never leaves his door open" he said fearfully. His worst fears were confirmed when he walked inside. The bed was empty, and Will and Halt's cloaks were on the floor. "Blaze, I think something's wrong here. Noone, can take on 2 fully qualified Rangers, especially the 2 best Rangers in the land. I think whoever did this isn't alone. I feel like we're going to need some extra help. Whoever these people are, they're dangerous, very dangerous." Aragon said quietly, and fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Blaze said nothing, staying on his horse, fear wracking through his body. He shivered as a cold breeze blew past, "Can we just go now? Please? This place is itching with bad vibes." He said, quietly, just loud enough so it reached Aragon's ears. He rested his hand on the jewel encrusted hilt of his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 pm

"You know what they say about having jewels encrusted in your swords/daggers, it adds uneccesary weight, which can affect our fighting skills" he said scoldingly, looking at Blaze's dagger. "And since when did you become one to feel vibes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Blaze mumbled, "I just... always have." He wanted to continue but his horse neighed wildly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 pm

"Wow, even the horses feel it" he said. "You been hanging out with your horse too much?" he asked. "You need to get out there man" he said. "Anyway, let's go, whoever they are, they may be back, so let's get a move on" he said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Blaze slapped the reins down as his horse whinnied and set off in a slow trot, "Any ideas of where we can go?" He asked, his voice much more confident the second they had steered away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:15 pm

"Hmm, we could always go and see King Horace, see what he has to say?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:18 pm

"Good idea, afterall, we'll need some backup." Blaze nodded at his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 pm

"I didn't mean for backup, just for his personal opinion. Horace has been in many similar situations remember. He may even come with us, Will is his oldest and closest friend after all. They're practically brothers" Aragon said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Blaze considered this for a moment, brushing his fingers along the stubble which had started forming on the baseline of his chin, "Alright, but you do the talking." He said, a smile finding a way on his face.

He hadn't been on an 'adventure' like this for quite a long time. It felt good to have the breeze rushing at his face as he felt the clack of hooves beneath him. He lolled his head back and sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 pm

"Figures" he said quietly to Tug. Well what did you expect, It's Blaze, the horse replied. Aragon laughed softly, and rode on to Castle Auralen.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:39 pm

"What happened to your horse?" Blaze finally asked, hoping to arouse a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:41 pm

"I haven't... Haven't got one yet" he said abashed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:44 pm

"Oh..." He mumbled, patting his horse on the back, "Why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:21 pm

"Well, with all the work me and Will have been doing, we never got round to getting me a horse." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:22 pm

"Ah." He nodded, scratching the back of Gadfly (his horse.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:04 am

"After we see Horace, I'm going to see Old Bob, and drop Tug off, and pick up a new horse" he said, making a decision. Finally, they reached Castle Auralan, ad hopped off the horses. Aragon, went up, and a security officer odded, and let him in. He walked throught the room, and walked up to King Horace. He explained their situation. Horace nodded slowly, rubbing his chin, "Well, it seems the enemy know whata they're doing if they took on the 2 best Rangers in the land and won." he said thoughtfully. "Well, you'll need backup, and guess what? I'm coming with you Wil and HAlt are good friends of mine" he said. "We know sir" Aragon said with a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 am

Blaze stood at the entrance of the room, surveying the situation. A flicker of a smile passed across his smile at the sounds of extra backup. He nodded and took a step forward.

Maybe things were going to go well after all, they would get Will and Halt back and they would live happily ever. Well, hopefully that's the way it'd be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:30 am

((Really))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 am

(Yes, really, now post please Agitated )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 am

(Ok, calm xown mighty admin.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:04 am

(are you going to make an IC post?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:12 am

Aragon set out again, with Horace and Blaze, back to the scene of trouble, to investigate for clues. "Oh, yeah, I need to get a horse" Aragon said suddenly. He changed directiom, and staryed towards old Bob's place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rangers Apprentice RP. [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next