RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Boot Hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:15 am

"Were you not listening before? They threw me out. My mother wanted another baby so she got rid of me. What about you? You got family?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:17 am

One word, omne annoying word that pissed him off. The word that he hated saying. Ever. Tuhe word that was abnormal for him to say.

'Dead.'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am

"Oh." Kai looked down to the ground. "What happened to them?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 am

'Killed, by the associates of the man we met at the parlor.' Gandal sighed, folding up the paper and putting it back in his pocket, 'that arises a question - what were you doing at the parlor?' He turned, looking a the young woman for the first time, in the eyes,
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 am

"I told you. He took me in when my family threw me out. He was nice to me." She looked him in the eyes as well. Her eyes began to glisten. "Why would he want to kill your family?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 am

'That's what I wanted to know... But I never found out.' Gandal turned, 'we better hurry.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 am

Kai followed close behind. "You will. I have a hunch. You will."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 am

Gandal didn't reply, they entered a slim elevator, and soon traveled up to floor 4. They then went down a hall way to the room..

'I suggest you wait outside.' He whispered, putting a hand on the handle.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 am

"I'm not..." Kai broke off. "Oh... Sorry. I'll wait here and holler if there is trouble."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 am

Gandal nodded, stepping into the well furnished room. At the end of the room was a small man, dressed in a two piece suit, twiddling his thumbs, his desk was scattered with papers and his face covered with pimples.

'Take a seat!' The man said, ushering at a seat. Gandal sat, pulling out the note he'd recieved with his instructions. 'I heard they died.'

'They did.' Gandal said, keeping the conversation short. 'The money?' The sound of paper crinkling was heard as the small man gave him an envelope. 'Thanks.'

'Oh, I hope you enjoy.' A sly smile covered his face. Gandal cocked his head as a bullet seeped into his neck... All went black.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 am

Kai had heard the gun shot from inside the room and ran in. She didn't know what to do when she saw all the blood. She was shot at a number of times but just managed to get away from them. She did a round kick at the gun when she had reached the pimply faced man and punched him square on the nose. She grabbed the gun and held it to his forehead. "Take one step and I blow your brains out." She grabbed a phone and called for both the ambulance and the police. They arrived in minutes. When the paramedics asked for the next of kin to go with him, she said that she was his sister and went to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Beep... Beep... Beep..

Gandal awoke, at first his eyes flickered, his surrounding becoming more visible. White roof, beeping, machines... He groaned, pain firing at him. what...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm

"Hey. Your awake." Kai leaned over Gandal's body to face him. "How you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am

'I feel....' He shrugged, 'What... What happened?' He said, moaning again as the same pain shot up his spine.

He remembered the room... The man, he gave him the envelope. Then that was all. A couple hours later he finds himself laying in a hospital with pain firing at him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 am

"Pimple-faced man shot you." She smiled. "You're going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am

Gandal laughed, even that hurt him, 'did you see what was inside that envelope?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:38 am

"No. He got taken away and the police took it for evidence. I almost shot that man. My trigger finger was twitching." She gave a half laugh. "You should get some rest. I won't go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:44 am

Gandal nodded, he couldn't be bothered replying, his eyes fluttered and he fell asleep... Being swept into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 am

Kai had watched him sleep for five minutes before she too, fell into sleep from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 am

They came in groups, about five or six... Balaclavas on, they climbed up the hospital walls, guns strapped to their sides, knives in one hand. The night sky disguised them as they came towards a lone window.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:04 am

Kai startled in her sleep. She heard a noise, but she wasn't sure what it was. She opened her eyes. "Gandal? Are you awake?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 am

Gandal made no noise, but the assassins did, one jumped over the window, followed by another four, they held knives, one hundred over where their mouth would be as if to say, shh. 

Gandal turned, startled by the noise and awoke, the way first thing he saw, were the glint of blades.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:15 am

Kai hadn't noticed that the lights were out before. There was a worry in her that she never had before. That went away when she saw the blades. Her father was a cop once and gave her a glock 19, and ankle holster and a gun license for her fifteenth birthday. She grabbed the gun from her ankle and held it steady. She shot the first two men. Then the third as he tried to take a slash at Gandal. Then the next two as they were getting ready to jump over Gandal's hospital bed. She had one bullet left. SHe blew at the barrel and holstered the gun. "Are you alright?" She asked Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:24 am

Before gandal could reply the building rocked to one side, the smell of smoke arose... Followed by a boom. A voice came over the intercom, 'everyone evacuate the building please, evacuate the building.'

(A bomb was placed at the bottom of the hospital)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 am

"Shit," She unplugged the machines and grabbed Gandal's arm. "Let's go." She pulled him down the corridor and dragged him down the stairs to the front of the building. There was so much smoke that she almost couldn't breath. She couldn't see further than a metre ahead of her. "Don't let go." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boot Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Hill Boot Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boot Hill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next