RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The tarot cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4580
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

The tarot cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Kenny sighed, and looked away from the group exasperatedly as the people within discussed different materials. He pulled out wires and assorted metal pieces and started tinkering with them. "Fire is not my only skill," Kenny said, tilting his head to the side, his fingers flying over his forming contraption.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

RPG Tokens : 5229

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Giovanni looked horrified at Kenny's contraption. The rumors he had heard about Kenny just involved him mostly blowing stuff up and setting things on fire. Giovanni wondered why the school would allow such a dangerous student.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Diamond/
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5946

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Luna giggled at Keny's wink, "My Monday has been......not so great so far," she said glancing over at Gio. Luna had always been quite shy, and blushed around Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:07 pm

The surrounding figures slowly moved in, cowering beneath the heavy blanket of darkness which ever so slowly began to encapsulate the boy. Unable to move, or even blink, he just watched; the silhouettes whispering incoherent words and occasionally laughing maniacally, the noises echoing off the never ending walls which trapped the boy.

Qadus Zaodif awoke, not with a startle, but with a swipe across the forehead, removing the perspiration which had accumulated there overnight. He’d grown so used to the nightmares that they hardly frightened him anymore, just annoyed him; toyed with him. He looked around, propping his skinny body on an elbow – his two roommates were gone (thank God) and it seemed to be time for breakfast (yet another good thing).

After a few minutes of him letting himself adjust to waking up, he got himself dressed in his familiar jet black jeans (which had grown particularly baggy over time) and a white, button up shirt which had sleeves which ended and the elbows. He then neatly placed his books in his bag (all seven of them), along with some money and his watch, which he couldn’t be bothered putting on his hand. He then exited the room, flinging the bag over both his shoulders and began walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Giovanni noticed Luna glancing over at him, he felt like he could try and remedy the situation. He looked back at her and smiled for a little. Giovanni's curosity began to grow, what kind of powers did this human have? He would have to ask her when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:36 am

Kenny looked up at the ceiling and smiled, closing his eyes. His fingers flew in and out, connecting different wires and pieces together. Right now, it looked half-hazard.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Luna was surprised by the smile Gio gave her, but still smiled back shyly, and then dropped her gaze to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 pm

After a few minutes of silence, silence but for only the clicks of the metal in Kenny's hand banging against other pieces, Kenny looked up. "Go on talking, I don't mind," Kenny offered with a grin.

(we need to do something or this rp will die! Very Sad)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:02 pm

(We needa eat breakfast pls.)

Qadus continued to walk through the long, winding corridors, passing many classrooms and many bunches of kids, lined up at doors or either barging forward through for breakfast. One student had just about knocked Qadus to the ground – a junior which looked to be only eleven years old, which had been running somewhat maniacally with a bunch of friends calling out “breakfast” repeatedly, as if they were going into war.

One particular cluster of students seemed to stand out – wizards and humans – the most distinctive being Frost, which Qadus knew well from most of his classes. He had never spoken to him, but had seen him around quite a bit. He allowed himself to smile as he saw the heap of ice which was slowly melting on a wizard’s shoulder, slightly drenching the top of his shirt. He then quickly looked at the other humans and wizards in the group with his large red eyes before turning his direction forward once again and picking up his pace, feeling his stomach beckon for the moderate feast to come.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4472

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Two wanted to train, one wanted to show off, and the shy girl wanted a better Monday. Jack had stepped into the middle of on odd gathering. As he thought on his power, he looked down the hall, other students preparing for breakfast as him and his stood still talking about magic techniques. Looking back to them for a moment he sighed. There was nothing left for him to do there. He saw Giovanni being his usual self to a Human girl, and wanted to have some fun with Giovanni’s prejudice.

That was done, and the others in the hall were right. Food was needed. As he turned around to re-coat his feet and slide off, he spotted a familiar face. Qadus, a student from almost all of Jack’s classes. He didn’t often spot Qadus in the hall, but he didn’t often look for him either. “I’ll be taking my leave. Food needs eating.” He said as he jumped a little, the bottoms of his feet frosting over. With his trademark means of travel re-applied, he slid off toward the smell of the food.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:29 am

When Giovanni realised that he wasn't actually even in the breakfast line he shuffled a little awkwardly. "Eh, I'll skip breakfast today, I've got to talk to my fa- teacher. I've got to tell him about a few things that I've learnt," Giovanni said in rushed manner, he never made that slip of the tongue and he always hated talking about his family.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Eating? Kenny thought. Oh, no. He grinned. Food needs blowing up.

"Excuse me," Kenny excused himself. "I'm off to breakfast, but I have to do something else first." He rushed off toward his dorm room, the ball of wires and metal clutched in his hand.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Luna looked around "I guess I'll meet you all there...I'll take a walk while im waiting" she said, slipping her headphones in and clicked of the "fit for autopsy" album called hellbound. She grinned, remembering when she saw them lived and highfived the lead vocalist .
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Back in his dorm room, Kenny noticed that his roommate, a neat freak called Ned something, was gone, his bed tidied and his things all put away.

Kenny's side of the room was more catastrophic. Little battery-powered toys were strewn across his pillow, and his small table at the end of his bed was a mess of wires, gears, generators, compartments, and everything else. His first major project of the year. He quickly began attaching the mess of wires and metal in his hand to the one on the table. The wires were all uncoated; no rubber or plastic was on them, revealing the copper usually unseen. Finally, Kenny covered most of the wires with pieces of plastic, and put the whole gadget in an unstuffed teddy bear which had one of its seams separated. He poured fertilizer into the rest of the teddy bear.

The final step came. Kenny stuck into the teddy bear one final thing, a small rectangular piece of metal with the word "computed" written on the side in permanent marker. Then Kenny glued the plush toy's seams together.

Proud of his quick work, Kenny smiled, then sat back and brought out his thin silver laptop. He opened some program and typed in a series of words, phrases, and numbers, then entered. A new, small window popped up: a timer. He typed in carefully:

10 minutes

He grinned, then hit enter. At once, the timer started counting down.

He quickly put the teddy bear in a cardboard box with no label, taped it up, and, stuffing it under his arm, ran to lunch.

He lost himself in the crowd, then went to the kitchen when nobody was looking.

In the kitchen, the cooks were rushing around, getting out sandwiches and beef and butter. Kenny donned an apron and cap and sidled over to the storage room.

A cook stopped him: "What is THAT?"

"New shipment of flour," said Kenny in a gruff voice.

The cook stalled, then said "Be quick about it" before rushing off.

Kenny gave a quick nod, and walked over to the flour storage room. According to his watch, he had about 5 minutes left.

He set the box on the floor inside, and opened it wide. Then Kenny opened a bag of flour and, pouring it onto the floor, stirred it up into the air. Then he quickly left, closing the door behind him.
He swiftly dropped his apron and cap near to the kitchen, and rushed off down a back way.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 pm

Qadus finally reached the food queue which wound around an assortment of tables and chairs where few kids dug into the usual breakfast of bacon and eggs. He licked his lips as the scenet of crackling meat reached his nose, taking another step forward as the line (at least I think that's how it's spelt) progressed.

Qadus then saw one of the boys from the peculiar group of people scurrying into the kitchen, holding a strange box. Were students allowed in the kitchen now, or something? He looked curiously as he vanished through a door, coming out of a different door, ridden with a mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Luna had been walking for at least ten minutes now and was making her way back, admiring the flowers that creeped up the walls of the old school building.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:15 am

Giovanni walked off in a hurry going down several hallways and corridors in an attempt to find his teacher's office. As he approached the door that read 'Vah' (as his father liked to call himself so no one would discover their relationship) he took a deep breath and knocked three times. As the door opened he felt a cold atmosphere.

"Hello son." His father said in a calm, cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 pm

All of a sudden, an explosion happened in the kitchen, and flame shot out into the dining hall. Kenny looked up: "Wow!"

The explosion shook the building, and dust fell from the ceiling. People were screaming, and teachers were shouting, and overall it was pandemonium.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 am

"Hello fa-" Giovanni said before hearing a violent sound. Giovanni barely managed to keep his balance. He had no idea what caused the sound or the shaking, but by the time he managed to calm down and look around, his father had already left.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:28 pm

(gonna wait for others to respond to GIANT EXPLODI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tarot cards The tarot cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tarot cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fantasy Role Play-