RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Ebbing Light <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4046
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 am

(Hia! I'm very not sure what's going on but I do try to keep up to date.)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4580
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:57 am

(ummm... just are you going to post ur character?)
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5105

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:19 am

As Diachi walked far enough away, a great fog clouded up the chasm, obscuring Daichi's vision. As it cleared, the head of the troll was gone.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:35 am

Vyth watched as the remainder of the skeletons were abolished, quickly gulping the insides of the pink vial before moving into a sitting position, which seemed to alleviate most pain in his arm. "A bandage. Or a rag." Vyth said, examining his wound with a few prods and an elongated stare, "Anyone have one?" He asked to no one in particular, ignoring the man which had asked where they were going.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4472

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:54 am

“In da bag, lef’ side.” He said in response to Vyth, as he poked at the remains of the of the skeletons. It amazed him that no matter what magics were used, there was always a helmet, or sword left behind when the bones had turned to dust. T’ief took it upon himself to claim one of the rustic iron helms, and place it on his head, over his hood. A tad snug, but he was confident his could come up with some glorious tale of how he wrestled it from an ancient hero, risen from the dead, that he alone had to vanquish. The rogue ignored the others, and continued to rummage around the skeletons remains for a few minutes while the strangers started talking like they were already friends.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 am

(I know you guys are just finishing battling some skellies and I think I'm in a tree waiting for hapless travelers. 'course worst comes to worst there's always plan Bar )
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:26 pm

(ok Razz i dont drink alcohol guys, and i dont think any sane guy should)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm

((OOC: There's nothing wrong with drinking. getting drunk is dumb as hell, but drinking, for the sake of enjoying it, is fine. S'like drinking pepsi, or milk, some liqours just have a good taste...a good..gooood taste. Plan Bar it is!))
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm

(OOC: I've tasted alcohol once, and boy was it disgusting. *sticks tongue out* My dad only let me take a sip because I was curious. Razz Blech. Never again. If you guys are going to drink, fine, because Brute is going to settle for a cup o' ginger ale. xD)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 am

(We're going a bit off topic here. Also, just want to bring up my earlier post of our posting orientation:

Spoiler:

Atlin most recently posted, so it's now Blackwater's turn, then Brute needs to post.

Also, by plan Bar, do you mean we go to a bar?)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Abacus rolled his eyes. "Look! The sun!" he yipped sarcastically, looking above him at the dark clouds. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen sun in, like, a million years."

A small huff from the air around him gave away the existence of Fundy.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 pm

(yes plan Bar is reverting back to the old: we all meet at a bar because IDK then set out on an epic quest of some proportions.)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 am

((OOC: You don't need to defend your character, out of character. if you feel the need to retort, have the character do it.))
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:30 pm

((OOC: Well, it would yes. I meant when your next post comes around.))
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:07 pm

(so... the characters are sorta stuck in one place, can we please move to another location? a bar is fine, but it would be dangerous-er in a bar... even a different tree would be nice :/)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

((OOC: We're not stuck in a tree. Topaz is in a tree, waiting for someone to pass by so she can do...things. I was asleep in one. Maybe more trees are involved, but we're not stuck in one. We're on a path of some sort, and we just finished fighting skeletons. Remember? The skeletons we fought, you were there, I was there, good times. ...Good times.))

((OOC Addition: We need Joe to post before we can move on. Also, given the state of the world, I'm not sure Bar's are even a thing anymore. It's kind of an imposing apocalypse.))
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:27 pm

(there will always be bars as long as there are people with sorrows to drink away. and in this world I think there are a lot of them.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 pm

(Firstly, it's your turn to post, Just. Secondly, I really doubt a bars existence in a world like this. Maybe there'd be a survivors refuge we'd stumble upon?)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:15 pm

(OK)
Kyuu sighed, figuring that no one would ever come my and slid out of the tree, heading back to the small settlement she called home
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:22 pm

(maybe we could go into a woodsy place and see a homely cabin with like, lights on inside, but it turns out to have no one living there? :O)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm

((OOC: Or we could let things take there natural course, and not skip around to different locations, leaving the inbetween blank.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Light <IC> Ebbing Light <IC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebbing Light <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next