RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

jumpers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

RPG Tokens : 3912

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 am

Walking down the street and Death sees two people walking towards him he turns a corner to see if they are following him or just a coincidence  

They followed him into the alleyway Death starts running so do they, they say "Dead end nowhere to run" but Death being the master parkourer that he is he jumped the 2m tall fence with ease looking back and his chasers where gone
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 am

Joseph's surroundings shimmered as he teleported, a new surrounding rippling into view. Bleak coloured tunnels were the first thing he saw, followed by numerous markets which were surrounded by masses of people. With the process completed, his feet touched the ground and he sighed, cracking his neck to the left before taking a step forward. Finally somewhere he belonged.

Before stepping into the crowd, he unclipped the hockey mask from his face, revealing the brutally scarred face and held it in his left hand. It wouldn’t be safe to get back to the streets until the morning due to the killing of the two men, so he’d have to reside down here in the meantime. Without much further hesitation, he moved into the crowd, mingling with the swarms of people which constantly chatted with one another, swerving about and purchasing from the stalls which were lined upon the grime infested walls, verging the colour of beige, instead of their orthodox grey.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

RPG Tokens : 3912

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:21 am

As Death was teleporting he herd a voice say "to me" and it was like someone hacked his teleport, and he teleported to a small empty room he try to teleport again but nothing happened  a man walked it was the man with the scare, Death pulled out his knifes and had another flashback and sees the man shooting at the man that shot his mum puts his knifes away

And then the man says "So Death is it, it's been a long time how have you been" Death says nothing (because he toke a vole of silence)

"Still not talking I see" says the man "well my name is Tom" and puts out his hand Death walks forward and shakes his hand

Last edited by Edward Kenway on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4045
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 am

(hello. I was wondering if it was too late to join or not?)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:12 am

(would that really be OK? I'll post my character after dinner)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 am

Here are my OCs

Name: Kaito Tsuha

Gender male

Characteristics: ????

weapons: despite the pic he has 2 Katana

Skills/Abilities: Teleporting.

Fears: Complete darkness, the Ocean.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd43/BlueandSilverLunarWolf/Anime%20Boys%20Black%20Hair/dark-swordsman-in-blue-coat.jpg

History: Kaito has amnisa and so he can't remember anything further back then a month ago.

Other: tier 4

Name: Lina Lionheart

Characteristics: She Bi-polar and will often talks(or tells herself off) to herself (well that's what it looks like anyway, She calls this involuntary Voice Yume.); one moment she'll be a shy little girl and the next a murdering psychopath.

weapons: silver M1911 and a hunting knife
Skills/Abilities: Teleporting, she's a genius withweapons.
Fears: being re-captured and used as a weapon herself.
Appearance: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140523122254/powerlisting/images/c/ce/Shiro_No_Game_No_Life.jpg

Spoiler:

History: She was kidnapped by the government before she was 11 years old. For the past 3 alone, with no other human company other than the soldiers that guarded her cell. Her guards only ever saw her as anything but an animal and if you're told something enough you start to believe it ; well to some extent at least. As she grew she gained more and more control of her power. At the age of 14 and after numerous failed attempts she finally escaped.
Other:
optional
Favorite Animal: all and none
Favorite Food: chocolate
Goal: to take revenge on those who hurt her.
If anyone is confuses about her she can be really sweet, shy and timid one moment and a murdering, pyromaniac psychopath the next. Then you have Yume which is the name she Gave to her "voice of reason and well manneredness"

Last edited by JustTopaz on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:05 am

Joseph merged slowly into the crowd, pushing past people, ignoring the gasps he received from the newcomers to the tunnels, but many casual glances from people he'd passed before on regular visits. He found his usual stall, a man dressed in shabby clothing behind a collapsable table which was filled with assorted swords and the sort. All beautiful and handcrafted. He smiled beneath his mask, some of his scars showing around his skin and cheeks as he did so.

The man shuffled back with a weasy smile, "Hi again Joseph." He said in his gruff, deep voice which verged a monotone. Joseph gave a nod; his way of saying hello down here, as he pulled out a few necklaces, adorned with gems and the sort and dumped it on the table, trading it for a sword which was covered with tiny specks of blood.

Turning away, Joseph continued down the tunnel, looking at the many other stalls which stole weapons, one of the man retellers in the Black Market, or the Crowe as others had called it. He would suffice with a sword, however, he needed no guns or dagger which would be great for close combat. He always had been fond on sword.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 am

Lina walked through the market. The young girl looked out of place among the shady goers of the Crowe.

Unbeknownst to her a shadowy figure followed her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 am

Joseph paused, shrugging away the hand on his shoulder as he turned around. Instantly, he recognized him; him and another man which were in the alleyway, behind the band of drunks. He cracked his neck to the side, emanating a strange sound before staring at him, surveying him, before speaking, releasing a hoarse, quiet voice, "You saw what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:55 am

Joseph hesitated, clearing his throat as he continued his examination, looking at his three piece coat, his jet black hair, neatly trimmed and his black jeans. Black seemed to be his favorite color. "What use would I be?" He asked with caution, his words slow and slurred, tipped with the obvious insecurity he had to tread with daily.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 am

Joseph finished his examination and looked into his eyes, "Your name." He said in the same hoarse mutter, "What's your name?" His idea definitely sparked interest, but he had learnt to not trust anyone, no matter who they stated they were, no matter how they presented themself. Yet, something held him back from coming to his conclustion, the idea this man presented piqued his interest.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:59 am

Lina stopped at the entrance to an ally (the one John and whatever Ano's character are in). Had she heard right? had one of the men said he was a jumper? The girl turned and headed down the ally, figuring worst case scenario she could just Jump away.
(gonna change to be a little like one of your guys black)

( Similar topics -
» New Zealand penguins in need of sweaters. Please help. )
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 am

Joseph hesitated, "Meet me here, at the Crowe, tomorrow." He cleared his throat before placing the sword in a irregular shaped sheath beneath his bloodied coat, "Same time as now. Tomorrow. I'll give you an answer." He said as he took a step back, gave one last solemn stare, and teleported from the Black Market.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:05 am

Joseph's glum view of the tunnel rippled away, to be replaced by the alley he had been subsiding in recently. Back at home; or at least, the closest thing to home. It had been sufficient over the past year and he didn't plan on changing on relocating. He had a great view of the streets and was deeply concealed from the outside world, yet so close.

He grimaced as he took away his mask and placed it on his lap, before resting his back against the brick wall and sighing. He'd need to gain his strength for whatever would come tomorrow, and for this 'John' figure. It would definitely be an interesting visit.

For the rest of the night, he simply pondered.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 am

The girl walked up to the man and said simply, "Jumper."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 am

"perhaps." The young girl said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jumpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jumpers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: The Graveyard-